Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN]✅ !!NEW!!🔥 COINXES (CXG) TOKEN 🔥P2P Exchange❤️  (Read 628 times)
FilimonovaM98

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:52:59 PM

The fact that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency, I know. In the very near future, their own cryptocurrency should appear, which will be integrated into their services. And about the fact that Twitter is going to release its currency, I hear it the first time.
The trend of the industry is that more and less large companies from the real sector of the economy or from the stock market are launching or are going to launch their own cryptocurrencies. This is a trend. So I do not see anything surprising.
it seems to me that in the near future any social network, trading platforms, any enterprise and all banks will be implemented in cryptography, or implement the existing platform, or develop their own with a new coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeetleK1ng7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:07:22 PM

Exchange project are very profitable now that people in crypto are saying the future of ICO is on exchange which IEO is the next big thing to happen. Doing ICO today however may not be as good because if you notice, most of the project last year who postponed their ICO aren't even back yet to resume. Knowing all these, I think projects that will also not getting much funds or without softcap will have difficulties later on.
It is possible and will be difficult in the future, but still there are projects that could live on the market for a long period of time and earn their good reputation among other users.

There are honest projects , but there are very few ,  that work for real and whose teams are interested in promoting their projects in the world market .
unfortunately, this is true, very few really working and popular projects,but it is unknown what project can suddenly become popular and in demand
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:50:58 PM

Exchange project are very profitable now that people in crypto are saying the future of ICO is on exchange which IEO is the next big thing to happen. Doing ICO today however may not be as good because if you notice, most of the project last year who postponed their ICO aren't even back yet to resume. Knowing all these, I think projects that will also not getting much funds or without softcap will have difficulties later on.
some exchanger projects are very promising, but because many are successful with the exchanger project, more and more are intending to commit fraud by impersonating an exchanger project.
There are a lot of them now, even popular sites have a list of exchanges where people change money there and their credit cards just don't get
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:51:15 PM

The fact that Facebook is going to launch its own cryptocurrency, I know. In the very near future, their own cryptocurrency should appear, which will be integrated into their services. And about the fact that Twitter is going to release its currency, I hear it the first time.
The trend of the industry is that more and less large companies from the real sector of the economy or from the stock market are launching or are going to launch their own cryptocurrencies. This is a trend. So I do not see anything surprising.
it seems to me that in the near future any social network, trading platforms, any enterprise and all banks will be implemented in cryptography, or implement the existing platform, or develop their own with a new coin
You are right, now the tendency of many enterprises, corporations to develop their blockchain with their coin . I often meet news about the introduction of his blockchain in large companies .
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:06:37 PM

You are right, now the tendency of many enterprises, corporations to develop their blockchain with their coin . I often meet news about the introduction of his blockchain in large companies .
Now the blockchain has become very popular, it is loved for the fact that it is a high level of security and something new, because it is constantly being developed and updated.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:15:44 PM

It is possible and will be difficult in the future, but still there are projects that could live on the market for a long period of time and earn their good reputation among other users.

There are honest projects , but there are very few ,  that work for real and whose teams are interested in promoting their projects in the world market .
unfortunately, this is true, very few really working and popular projects,but it is unknown what project can suddenly become popular and in demand
It’s just that now people don’t cope with such a market, then competitors are under pressure from the outside, then nobody is investing money in a project
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:22:05 PM

Now and so social networks are promising in our world, all people are sitting there and communicate with each other
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:39:53 PM

Only Bitcoin is really popular and in demand. Now the lowest price for purchases and HODL for the long term. We must not miss this opportunity.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

Only Bitcoin is really popular and in demand. Now the lowest price for purchases and HODL for the long term. We must not miss this opportunity.

Everyone also knows that bitcoin is the best-selling of all time, but on altcoins is there anyone who is more interested in CoinXes who will have a request?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:20:15 AM

Exchange coins have the highest liquidity among other cryptocurrencies. These are probably the only projects that have real application.
Alas but this is so. Cryptocurrencies still remain a speculative tool. Therefore, exchanges and trading on exchanges is so far the only purpose of cryptocurrency.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:44:16 AM

I agree, although analogs usually do not use a high need, but if properly promoted through advertising, the result will be soon
Marketing drives everything in today's world. Many things are tied solely to marketing and how well the project advertises itself - so successful is it!
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:55:41 AM

Without a stock exchange, no one will need a token, and if projects don’t pay for the listing, then they will not exist on the market for long, this is a common fact, but there are exceptions to projects where listing is not needed
It’s too bad that people are focused on the issue of when a coin appears on the exchange ... This suggests that the majority pursues only speculative interest and does not think about developing a real product.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:03:19 AM

some exchanger projects are very promising, but because many are successful with the exchanger project, more and more are intending to commit fraud by impersonating an exchanger project.
On the one hand, it seems that the number of exchanges that is present on the market today is not necessary for anyone ... on the other hand, we remember that when the last pump was and hundreds of thousands of new users came to the crypto market, the exchange could not cope with the load ... I don’t even know ...
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:04:13 AM

Without a stock exchange, no one will need a token, and if projects don’t pay for the listing, then they will not exist on the market for long, this is a common fact, but there are exceptions to projects where listing is not needed
It’s too bad that people are focused on the issue of when a coin appears on the exchange ... This suggests that the majority pursues only speculative interest and does not think about developing a real product.
After tokens appear on the exchange, people usually sell them immediately, which directly affects the future price, which is bad for the project itself.
Kirand

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:37:47 AM

On the one hand, it seems that the number of exchanges that is present on the market today is not necessary for anyone ... on the other hand, we remember that when the last pump was and hundreds of thousands of new users came to the crypto market, the exchange could not cope with the load ... I don’t even know ...
Now there are a lot of new exchanges entering the market, but not everyone lives as long as they want, usually financial problems or mistrust from people
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

I agree, although analogs usually do not use a high need, but if properly promoted through advertising, the result will be soon
Marketing drives everything in today's world. Many things are tied solely to marketing and how well the project advertises itself - so successful is it!
Without marketing, no project can dwell on the market for a long time, everyone will simply forget about it, since advertising is a mechanism for promotion among competitors, the better is advertising, the faster the project will move
CiNik

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:09:06 PM

You need a good server so that there will be no such problems in the future, or a person in the team who can fix everything quickly
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:51:56 PM

Exchange coins have the highest liquidity among other cryptocurrencies. These are probably the only projects that have real application.
Alas but this is so. Cryptocurrencies still remain a speculative tool. Therefore, exchanges and trading on exchanges is so far the only purpose of cryptocurrency.
Perhaps in the future there will be other areas of cryptocurrency development, for now only the exchanges
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:15:11 PM

Well, what is the benefit for me If I hold a lot of CXG? (example, I hold 1000 CXG) And secondly, what's the price to listing cryptocurrency on COINXES Exchange?
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:21:38 PM

How are you planning to attract traders to the exchange?  Will there be certain promotions?  Is there a specific plan for attracting traders?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: