Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos Gambling  (Read 2283 times)
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 01:23:38 AM

I tried to withdraw some of my winnings to my wallet and I was not able to.

I keep getting an error message: " Error Withdraw_Coin: INVALID ADDRESS"

Try to use this Tezos (XTZ) address for withdrawal: tz1Nj4z4TSpZqtyXzKSyqJ2u87dDQeqiJNt4

Don't have 2FA enabled. Can you please tell me what is wrong?
Hey this means the wallet you are trying to withdraw to isn't activated. Tezos charges .25 XTZ for the activation of a wallet. In order to fund that wallet you need to send some Tezos from your own wallet (not the one on our site because this would charge us a fee every time someone withdrew to an inactivate wallet, so we block it). Once the wallet is activated you can withdraw the funds. Let me know if this helps. And congratulations! I'm really glad that we are your first win and may your luck continue!!  Grin

Thank you for the fast reply.

This is my first time when I try to send Tezos and I think that such information should be added somewhere in their wallets or even transactions errors to make people aware of that.

I am using Guarda wallet and indeed like I said above never sent Tezos from this wallet or received.

If I create a new address on an exchange is already charged with this fee or this is only for new wallets, not addresses?  

Any way to go around this, I don't know an online wallet or something? Don't have any Tezos to send actually.
No there is no way to avoid this fee. Tezos itself is who implemented this, they are the ones charging the fee. It's basically so the network doesn't get spammed. If you're using an exchange wallet it may not be activated until you actually purchase some Tezos and .25 Tezos will be taken out of the order to activate the wallet. I'm not too familiar with Guarada wallet, but if it never charged you the .25 Tezos fee then it means it isn't activated.
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 01:26:28 AM

Probably a site worth to try with a good program for users. A share on the site's profit and a low house edge. Reading the recent post, do players really have to pay the wallet activation. I hope this will be removed since most sites doesn't have that much fee aside from transaction fee for withdrawal and deposits.
The wallet activation fee isn't from us. This is from Tezos itself. There is no way to avoid this. This is an anti spam feature of the network. We don't make anything on the fee and have no control over it. If you want to use a Tezos wallet the activation fee is .25 Tezos. This is a one time fee and doesn't charge this much ever again unless you create another new wallet , withdrawal and deposit fees are minuscule.  Hope you understand. Sorry for any confusion.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 09:32:53 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 06:29:20 PM by wwzsocki

No there is no way to avoid this fee. Tezos itself is who implemented this, they are the ones charging the fee. It's basically so the network doesn't get spammed. If you're using an exchange wallet it may not be activated until you actually purchase some Tezos and .25 Tezos will be taken out of the order to activate the wallet. I'm not too familiar with Guarada wallet, but if it never charged you the .25 Tezos fee then it means it isn't activated.

Like you said there is no way to avoid the fee.

I have just exchanged some of BTC to Tezos inside the Guarda wallet and indeed my balance was charged 0.25 Tezos fee for creating a new wallet address for Tezos.

I don't have any problem to pay this fee but it should be clear from the start that such a fee exist to avoid problems like this.

Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:52:38 PM

Like you said there is no way to avoid the fee. I have just exchanged some of BTC to Tezos inside the Guarda wallet and indeed my balance was charged 0.25 Tezos fee for creating a new wallet address for Tezos.

I don't have any problem to pay this fee but it should be clear from the start that such a fee exist to avoid problems like this.
Yeah I understand how this can be a bit frustrating. Most exchanges don't have this information readily available. Sorry for the confusion, if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to message me here or pm me on our website.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:28:09 PM

Yeah I understand how this can be a bit frustrating. Most exchanges don't have this information readily available. Sorry for the confusion, if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to message me here or pm me on our website.

Just want to share my opinion about Tezos Gambling because I have played there and tested withdrawals.

Everything works smooth and I was able to withdraw in seconds.

Like I said I have never used Tezos and that was a big surprise for me that after a few seconds I had my coins in the wallet and transaction was already confirmed multiple times.

This is a huge difference if one has always used ETH, BTC or even LTC.

I was able to win a few spins but in the end, I lose my bankroll when tried to leverage bets using martingale  Wink.

Tezos Dice is a service which I can recommend to everybody. If you want to play dice this is the place to go.

Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:21:48 PM

Just want to share my opinion about Tezos Gambling because I have played there and tested withdrawals.

Everything works smooth and I was able to withdraw in seconds.

Like I said I have never used Tezos and that was a big surprise for me that after a few seconds I had my coins in the wallet and transaction was already confirmed multiple times.

This is a huge difference if one has always used ETH, BTC or even LTC.

I was able to win a few spins but in the end, I lose my bankroll when tried to leverage bets using martingale  Wink.

Tezos Dice is a service which I can recommend to everybody. If you want to play dice this is the place to go.
Thanks a lot man really appreciate the love!
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

Honestly, I have never seen any gambling site yet where there is a charge fee for activation of wallet but I do see a site where you'll be charge with btc to activate an ethereum wallet which is a little bit frustrating the same as this site but I do understand why charge a fee for activation of wallet is that the site only use own wallet rather than having third party which I think having own wallet will make transactions faster and smoothly correct me if i'm wrong.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:45:52 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:27:06 PM by Tez Dice

Honestly, I have never seen any gambling site yet where there is a charge fee for activation of wallet but I do see a site where you'll be charge with btc to activate an ethereum wallet which is a little bit frustrating the same as this site but I do understand why charge a fee for activation of wallet is that the site only use own wallet rather than having third party which I think having own wallet will make transactions faster and smoothly correct me if i'm wrong.
Yeah sorry, you are incorrect. As I have already explained, feel free to DYOR , Tezos itself charges you an activation fee for the wallet. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. There is no way to go around this if you want to use Tezos. This is a feature made by Tezos so the network doesn't get spammed. Feel free to visit the Tezos website for further information.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

I completely agree with you. Right now though before we do any signature campaigns we want to build up the site even more and add new games. Also the fact that our account is a bit new to BTC Talk, we cannot have our own banner yet. I think after a small time period we will be allowed one and when this happens we will definitely launch a sig campaign. Thanks for checking us out!

But you can do both at the same time because it will be too late if you keep on focusing on your site whenever there is not enough marketing here. And btw you already copper member so I think it is still possible for you to wear some small signature when others with higher level can get you bigger signature when they got some good payment. No rushing of course but the faster the better
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:43:19 PM

I completely agree with you. Right now though before we do any signature campaigns we want to build up the site even more and add new games. Also the fact that our account is a bit new to BTC Talk, we cannot have our own banner yet. I think after a small time period we will be allowed one and when this happens we will definitely launch a sig campaign. Thanks for checking us out!

But you can do both at the same time because it will be too late if you keep on focusing on your site whenever there is not enough marketing here. And btw you already copper member so I think it is still possible for you to wear some small signature when others with higher level can get you bigger signature when they got some good payment. No rushing of course but the faster the better
Our main goal is to build up our site and let users who enjoy our site , use word of mouth to pass it on to their friends/ others. Also users make a commission from referrals directly through the site. We may eventually do a signature campaign but this is not our priority. There have been several successful gambling websites who have never had a signature campaign. So this leads me to believe that not having one isn't necessarily the end for a site. A good product speaks for itself, and no matter how much you shill a bad product sooner or later people realize its real value. Therefore we want to build up the best product possible and then move forward from there. Thanks for your input, appreciate it !
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:19:07 AM

Just added a new game on our website, Roulette is live! Grin Grin Come give us a try! Poker coming soon.. The updates don't stop!.. The first and only gambling website that accepts Tezos.
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 02:43:37 AM

Current Bankroll: 30,078 Tezos!
Current Max Profit Per Bet: 165.99 Tezos!
Come try your luck.. Can't win if you don't play!!
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:52:10 AM

Weekly top betters have been paid! Remember the more you bet , the more you win!!
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:10:40 PM

Current Bankroll: 30,376 Tezos!
Current Max Profit Per Bet: 553 Tezos!
Poker coming soon.
Come give us a try  Cheesy
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:29:30 AM

Congratulations to the top betters on http://Tezdice.com .. Weekly prizes paid out.. Current Bank Roll is 30,364 Tezos, max win per bet is 552 Tezos! Come give us a try!
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:13:33 PM

Probably tezos become popular gambling site in future. Tezos has some very interesting gamble and interesting features also. It is provably fair with just a 1% house edge , one of the lowest house edge's in the industry. They also gives referral paid which is 5%. Almost it's gives some great offers and some interesting features so I think it's becoming popular in future.
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:37:29 PM

Probably tezos become popular gambling site in future. Tezos has some very interesting gamble and interesting features also. It is provably fair with just a 1% house edge , one of the lowest house edge's in the industry. They also gives referral paid which is 5%. Almost it's gives some great offers and some interesting features so I think it's becoming popular in future.
Hey thanks for the good wishes. Like most gambling websites it takes time to build up a decent customer base and get a following. We will continue to work hard and build the best product possible. As time passes and we gain more community trust , I'm sure thing will pick up  Smiley
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

I will give this site a try right away and hope I will not have trouble depositing bitcoin and on the bank roll investment platform does one need a deposited amount in the bank roll before you take part in the profit share of the site.
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:06:16 PM

I will give this site a try right away and hope I will not have trouble depositing bitcoin and on the bank roll investment platform does one need a deposited amount in the bank roll before you take part in the profit share of the site.
Hey we're a Tezos only site.. We do not accept Bitcoin unfortunately. If you have any Tezos feel free to invest, there is no minimum. And thank you for your interest!
Tez Dice (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:36:04 AM

Weekly Prizes have been paid out to our top betters.. We are the only Tezos Gambling website. Come give us a try!! Current Max win per 1 bet is 779 Tezos!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: