Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 icos  (Read 18750 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:28:53 PM

don't!
ICOs have always been a terrible idea and majority of them have been purely scams. you could simply categorize all of them in 2017 as high risk bets in a gambling game. now in 2019 that they are nearly dead and people have stopped making such bets, they are even worse which means the odds of you "winning" such bets are nearly zero.
Indeed true. This is another thing that can make other people informed about this fact and to open their eyes on the current situation of our ICOs evolving here in the crypto currency community. This is also a warning and a reminder to be more cautious to the different ICOs that tend to attract us. People should always remember, most especially the OP, that ICO is a very risky way to go within. Aside from involving yourself to this risky way of life in the crypto, why not find another way like trading sites or others. Because, definitely, I don’t suggest to invest in ICO this year, and as we can see, our crypto market is still in the bearish trend which is also give us another reason to avoid most the ICOs now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:19:54 PM

In spite of many failures, I am sure that people still spend ICOs and collect the necessary funds, because people continue to invest and do it very, very successfully. I think that there are a lot of missteps, but they are.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:05:51 PM

In spite of many failures, I am sure that people still spend ICOs and collect the necessary funds, because people continue to invest and do it very, very successfully. I think that there are a lot of missteps, but they are.
because ICO is indeed a pretty good step that should be done by companies to get funding as a tool to realize their ideas.
so I also believe that ICO will still be in great demand by many companies and investors because I believe that if there are still many projects that are seriously not only deceptive.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:42:30 PM

ear 2019, is not good to invest in ICOs. It is so dufficult to choose a good ICO. In 2019 maximum ICO projects are failed or scam. So i advice you, do not invest on ICO. Just invest your money on existing good projects like BTC, ETH, XRP etc.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:30:25 AM

Don’t ever think or plan on investing in ICO now. Why? Nowadays it is very clear that most ICOs are just scams. It is very risky to be involve in ICO now. Not only that because if you will analyze and go deeper into things regarding ICOs, it’s been in a years past and ICO already been a risky path to went into which can be compared into a gamble with a really high risks to take. So what more in this year’s 2019, it is even worst. More than this, the ICO is not the best path to go into for investing. I do suggest that we must be more cautious in investing in ICO. Furthermore, investing in the different ICOs is so hard to earn profit as in the consensus in the venture capital world is that it’s not good for a new startup to get too much money too quickly.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:39:51 AM

Just look like what happen most of the ICOs in the previous year most of them are they stop their main sales because of the bear market but they all good ICOs, in 2019 ICOs they have high ratings most of them are getting successful of their project because lot of investors right now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:40:36 AM

hiii guys...
im mohammad from iran. i want to know how can i find best ico for investment in 2019?Huh

what i must to do?Huh

the electricity price in my country is very cheap but i haven't enough money to set up a mining farm, so i want to invest on icos.
which of 2019 icos is your suggestion???

You should learn about the path and strategy of ICOS projects through Whitepaper. You can also learn the ICOS campaign through icobench's evaluation indexes. If you are not experienced you should ask those who are experienced in the crypto market to select the ICOS campaign.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:00:46 AM

Hmmm. . . I think it's not a good solution. Yeah, investment at ICO is currently very risky. Even many ICOs fail and SCAM.  Sad

It's better to use your money to buy and invest Bitcoin. Yeah, I think this is better than you investing in ICO.  Wink

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:03:19 PM

Hmmm. . . I think it's not a good solution. Yeah, investment at ICO is currently very risky. Even many ICOs fail and SCAM.  Sad

It's better to use your money to buy and invest Bitcoin. Yeah, I think this is better than you investing in ICO.  Wink
yes maybe that is good because it will be safer, although it also has risks but not as big as ICO.
maybe in the future ICO will have a good change so that it can start again at ICO but it may take time to fix it.
I hope that as soon as possible it will increase so that the ICO will attract more and they will produce more from the ICO.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:05:13 PM

Everyone say ICO was the best option for us to invest at early project but the reality these method investing scheme already makes a lot people lose his investing. Around more than 80% from ICO price.
Those people are getting a big lose are blindly investing in icos without doing a lot of research about that dude, it seems like you must try to understand about the fact that the ico trend was turning into the green light again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
der_troll

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:10:01 PM

The current trend are IEOs. If I am not mistaking the next big exchanges that are going to launch their IEOs are Kucoin and Bittrex. Both of these tokens have already raised their price by two times and I believe that it is only beginning. Try to take part in these IEOs and you will get your profit.
maxitdev

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:12:18 PM

Does it matter what is the idea? I run our ICO https://www.maxicreditcompany.com/, and everything is about team, the form (STO, IEO, ICO) and much less about what we want to solve.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

My suggest you can choose IOE in Binance Launchpad, CELER one of the projects was successful in IEO and now the price increased several times from the initial price at the IEO.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:30:21 PM

Well with that cheap price of electricity of your country you should try doing mining. There a lot of coins that can be mine out there can really help you out to earn with just a couple of GPUs and of course a coin to mine. Well if you would mine I suggest mining Azart coin. Easy to mine and of course easy to sell in exchanges that Azart is listed on.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:35:55 AM

We can only say that in 2019 there are not so many ICO projects as it was for example in 2018, because a very large part of investors escaped from the market and stopped investing in anything at all. All these are scam project results.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:39:47 AM

Since your electricity is very cheap you can still build yourself small mining farm and use the rest to invest in ICO or the better one this year IEO, you can select IEO launching on popular exchanges like binance etc

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

in this year, ICOs is still a hard time to get back the trust from investors, many ICOs are scams and not any ICOs can success, so i think ICOs still alive but may need more time to develope to get back the investors, however many ICOs are still promissing so i guess it will soon be better.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:09:48 AM

For me i will recommend Unifox i think they have the best concept in crypto credit card Smiley
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:11:38 AM

in this year, ICOs is still a hard time to get back the trust from investors, many ICOs are scams and not any ICOs can success, so i think ICOs still alive but may need more time to develope to get back the investors, however many ICOs are still promissing so i guess it will soon be better.
It's not so hard for ico because you can see how the latest ico called TOP made 10x and the result of ico will depend on how good the developer can manage its community and creating an interesting thing. This will be very important to create a hype for ico dude.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:12:00 AM

Well, first of all, you need to basically understand how and you need to know the risks of investing in ICO, IEO, STO, and much others before proceeding to make an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: