Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile apps - stocks  (Read 209 times)
Rogerthatjoe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:57:27 AM

I’m looking for a crypto app that allows users to add stock shares as well as crypto, ideally one that would allow tracking of the shares price movements as well. I use a few crypto portfolio apps, though they don’t have the ability to add stock market shares. One of the main ones does allow adding ico’s, though it doesn’t have an option for bought with aud, it does have usd but appears to not work correctly and obviously won’t track price movement of my stock shares. I do most of my trading in crypto, though I’d like to diversify into the stock market as my holdings increase in value.

I’ve only just started investing the asx stock market, though would like an app similar to crypto portfolios, where you can use the buy/sell feature to determine how much profit could be made if the crypto hypothetically increased in value.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:46:16 AM

Such applications are very much in the playmarket, look for
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:02:37 PM

I’m looking for a crypto app that allows users to add stock shares as well as crypto, ideally one that would allow tracking of the shares price movements as well. I use a few crypto portfolio apps, though they don’t have the ability to add stock market shares. One of the main ones does allow adding ico’s, though it doesn’t have an option for bought with aud, it does have usd but appears to not work correctly and obviously won’t track price movement of my stock shares. I do most of my trading in crypto, though I’d like to diversify into the stock market as my holdings increase in value.

I’ve only just started investing the asx stock market, though would like an app similar to crypto portfolios, where you can use the buy/sell feature to determine how much profit could be made if the crypto hypothetically increased in value.
These applications are real
Is it safe?
I did not try it ,He has no trust in them
Rogerthatjoe (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:59:54 AM

Such applications are very much in the playmarket, look for

Hi I didn’t know if your reply was edited by bitcointalk bots...”look for”!! 😪
Glyxhenko

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:47:33 AM

Hyжнo вce иcкaть личнo в интepнeтe!
jacsom

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:42:41 AM

I use Blockfolio. It can track multiple crypto currencies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: