Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indie Developer Community run on cryptocurrency. - Looking for co-founders  (Read 68 times)
PANGEM (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

Hello,

I have had a sudden bout of inspiration to create a community for us Indie Developers.
The one thing we all have a lot of is time and the one thing we don't have a lot of but want more of is money.

And sometimes as Indie developers, we are not doing it for the money, or our projects don't sell like used high school girl panties in the business district of Tokyo... (yes that is a thing....)
But we want to make our dreams and vision come true. We have expertise in one area but may need help in another, and we are so broke we can't afford to even hire the next door kid to mow our lawn.

My answer is to create a community of Indie Developers powered by blockchain and cryptocurrency; where I trade my time for the time of others, with a cryptocurrency as the medium of exchange to signify that time.

If there is anyone interested in developing this community please contact me!!

I am looking for all sorts of people with all sorts of skills but currently what I need most are web developers, blockchain developers, and full-stack developers.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:14:07 PM

I think this is a wrong part of the forum to make this post, you might not find anyone interested in working with you guys here, it is best that you move this topic to the project development section of the forum or better still move it to the service section of the forum which is located in marketplace. I think once you have moved it there, you will see a lot of persons who might be interested in working with your company as a co-founder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: