Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire me Altcoin bounty manager  (Read 269 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:55:53 AM

Hello regarding to new coming  altcoin bounty project

You can Hire me Altcoin Bounty manager Full time services i have experience manage a bounty
Mode of payment ETH,BTC or Xrp

If you are interested you can contact  to my telegram account
Telegram Name: @CAPT_DEADPOOL

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:09:12 AM

You have 2 negative feedback on your profile. You think someone with a legit project will hire you for managing theie bounty? I don't think so. Anyway, as far as I know theymos has asked not to tag anyone for shitposting. If you wish, you can contact with the persons who have given you negative feedback and get out of it.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:10:28 AM

You have 2 negative feedback on your profile. You think someone with a legit project will hire you for managing theie bounty? I don't think so. Anyway, as far as I know theymos has asked not to tag anyone for shitposting. If you wish, you can contact with the persons who have given you negative feedback and get out of it.
He got negative feedback for spamming which is totally irrelevant to the trust of any person but it may makes a think that a spammer is capable of hiing the quality participants but anyway it is upto the team who want to hire him.

OP you said you have experience on bounty management so add your portfolio as well to increase you chance of getting a client for you. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:54 AM

If you wish, you can contact with the persons who have given you negative feedback and get out of it.

Or you can make an appeal and prove that you're ain't that, though I think it will be hard since you're on the SMAS list of Lauda.
Just wish you good luck, then.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:10:09 AM

if you see my 2 negative  feed back lauda not wrote to my account scam so why not to try me or believe the client no one say to my account scammer and im legit bounty manager

CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:16:55 AM

He got negative feedback for spamming which is totally irrelevant to the trust of any person but it may makes a think that a spammer is capable of hiing the quality participants but anyway it is upto the team who want to hire him.

OP you said you have experience on bounty management so add your portfolio as well to increase you chance of getting a client for you. Smiley
yes you are right to add my porfolio to increase my change to get altcoin bounty project but in my situation no one day to my account scammer it is not base to get a client the very important is trusting don't manipulate the other.

CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:18:31 AM

If you wish, you can contact with the persons who have given you negative feedback and get out of it.

Or you can make an appeal and prove that you're ain't that, though I think it will be hard since you're on the SMAS list of Lauda.
Just wish you good luck, then.
so you mean laud only can control this forum and need to permission him to get client its weird

jrrsparkles

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:56:29 PM

yes you are right to add my porfolio to increase my change to get altcoin bounty project but in my situation no one day to my account scammer it is not base to get a client the very important is trusting don't manipulate the other.
So where is your previous experience o bounty managing?

Negative trust will be nothing if you are good at bounty managing and already have clients for you but if you hard at getting clients then you need to increase your skills.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:10:20 PM

It's not easy to build a trust from other people, in one side you deserve to become bounty manager since there is no rules (which I know) that the accounts which have negative trust be forbidden to be bounty manager, as long as you have some experience to do it and many people will trust you and pay them as it should be. You may know there is bounty manager who have negative trust but he has been run many project till now such us @wapinter, it's means he has a credibility from bounty hunter so as they have no doubts to join with. But if you don't have it, I don't think bounty hunters will look on to you as trustworthy bounty manager.
CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:54:30 PM

So where is your previous experience o bounty managing?

Negative trust will be nothing if you are good at bounty managing and already have clients for you but if you hard at getting clients then you need to increase your skills.
yes you are right 😊

CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:03:06 PM

It's not easy to build a trust from other people, in one side you deserve to become bounty manager since there is no rules (which I know) that the accounts which have negative trust be forbidden to be bounty manager, as long as you have some experience to do it and many people will trust you and pay them as it should be. You may know there is bounty manager who have negative trust but he has been run many project till now such us @wapinter, it's means he has a credibility from bounty hunter so as they have no doubts to join with. But if you don't have it, I don't think bounty hunters will look on to you as trustworthy bounty manager.
yes i know i need to show my proof and quality services to believe the other  client but i know client need to try me and observe my services if good or not to trust them to me @wanpinter is good bounty manager but he are having redtrust but many client is trust him.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:49:37 PM

yes i know i need to show my proof and quality services to believe the other  client but i know client need to try me and observe my services if good or not to trust them to me @wanpinter is good bounty manager but he are having redtrust but many client is trust him.
I'm not a good poster in this forum but I try to make it happens at all time with learn english on youtube etc or read some books/article about cryptocurrency for instance. May I give you suggestion to make your dream come true? when you talk to client you should have an insight about this forum work, how to run bounty campaign and some rules related to bounty campaign so as everyone in this forum will see your project is legit and deserve followed by bounty hunters. Also, I see your negative trust related to spam poster which means you have to improve your post either in terms of language or in comprehension that you convey. Therefore, you can ask to Lauda and The Pharmacist to change your trust to neutral.
CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:24:49 PM

yes i know i need to show my proof and quality services to believe the other  client but i know client need to try me and observe my services if good or not to trust them to me @wanpinter is good bounty manager but he are having redtrust but many client is trust him.
I'm not a good poster in this forum but I try to make it happens at all time with learn english on youtube etc or read some books/article about cryptocurrency for instance. May I give you suggestion to make your dream come true? when you talk to client you should have an insight about this forum work, how to run bounty campaign and some rules related to bounty campaign so as everyone in this forum will see your project is legit and deserve followed by bounty hunters. Also, I see your negative trust related to spam poster which means you have to improve your post either in terms of language or in comprehension that you convey. Therefore, you can ask to Lauda and The Pharmacist to change your trust to neutral.
Yes i know but I know how to manage the bounty and how to check weekly report I have 3 bounty experience manage the spreadsheet and checking weekly report the 1 I handle project is complete and fast response the problem of bounty participant in my first client before I got a job to my client I show them to I deserve manage them project and to believe me the important is know how to checking weekly report then in telegram bounty you know the details of project to know your answer in the telegram bounty group if bounty hunters is having a questions related in project.

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:37:37 PM

yes i know i need to show my proof and quality services to believe the other  client but i know client need to try me and observe my services if good or not to trust them to me @wanpinter is good bounty manager but he are having redtrust but many client is trust him.
Yes i know but I know how to manage the bounty and how to check weekly report I have 3 bounty experience manage the spreadsheet and checking weekly report the 1 I handle project is complete and fast response the problem of bounty participant in my first client before I got a job to my client I show them to I deserve manage them project and to believe me the important is know how to checking weekly report then in telegram bounty you know the details of project to know your answer in the telegram bounty group if bounty hunters is having a questions related in project.
You cant really avoid peoples judgement when we do see red paint on someones account because with that you'll really look untrustable at all.
If you are really serious on becoming an altcoin bounty manager then you should atleast put some effort on creating your ANN thread showing your past works/portfolio atleast not just
telling on contacting you on telegram.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:36:22 PM

People don't read the reason why they received red trust, it is just there. A lot of bounty projects do not allow hunters with red trust so having a BM is also going to be forbidden. Some will allow it though and if you're lucky you will find it

CAPT.DEADPOOL (OP)

PHORE

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:06:00 PM

thank you to your advice 😊

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

To be honest it will be hard for the member who have negative feedback to your account to manage a bounty campaign project.
But there are still BM were even despite of having him a negative trust there are still other project ico have trust to that Bounty Manager, like Wapinter, So I think this will depend on the trust in the owner of the project campaign.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:07:30 PM

To be honest it will be hard for the member who have negative feedback to your account to manage a bounty campaign project.
But there are still BM were even despite of having him a negative trust there are still other project ico have trust to that Bounty Manager, like Wapinter, So I think this will depend on the trust in the owner of the project campaign.

I think if the client has more like a personal relationship and trust with him. I think this forum also has few manager(s) with red trust but a high profile account. It depends on what actually transpired but regarding Op, if he produce a portfolio of work or make an idea or his managerial skill known, then clients can start listening to his words. Moreover, he has few merit and the red trust, that is his bad.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:42:14 PM

There are many bounty managers have red trust due to their previous work turned into scam but what a manager can do if the project team steal money from investors but still they are wanted for their work since they are the capable one who can manae all the bounty task which looks like a huge task for the newbies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:13:12 PM

Hello regarding to new coming  altcoin bounty project

You can Hire me Altcoin Bounty manager Full time services i have experience manage a bounty
Mode of payment ETH,BTC or Xrp

If you are interested you can contact  to my telegram account
Telegram Name: @CAPT_DEADPOOL

How can I undergo bounty manager's training or is it something that anyone can just do without a prior knowledge? Also will your negative trust not be a problem for you in your bounty managers job seeking?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: