Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥  (Read 7780 times)
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:01:37 AM

After reading a lot of reviews I'm sure that Sessia is a good and profitable project, I will invest with a little ethereum that I have, good luck devs.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:46:46 AM

After reading a lot of reviews I'm sure that Sessia is a good and profitable project, I will invest with a little ethereum that I have, good luck devs.
yes I see good things from the Sessia project, their application has been launched, they added an IEO on the stock, I think this will be a good solution to be more perfect, even though the team has said that they have enough money to develop.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:27:36 PM

yes I see good things from the Sessia project, their application has been launched, they added an IEO on the stock, I think this will be a good solution to be more perfect, even though the team has said that they have enough money to develop.
I think that for that moment the main think for that project is IEO, and we should wait some time for get instructions to make launchpad successful.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:09:08 PM

If a project has enough funds to continue to develop what they have it will make a good start that will develop in the future. Time to see in more detail what will come up with this good project. This year has been a very bad year for a project that ended sadly and this project will make a big change.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

What is the Sessia team doing right now? What are the latest updates waiting for us and how can the community help the project?
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:40:33 PM

Let's imagine that I received kicks, so what is going to be next? Can I exchange tokens immediately on ethereum and bitcoin?

It is a utility token which is used to pay cashbacks and kickbacks on our platform, to purchase products within Sessia, to award kickers for supporting Sessia and to make other internal payments. But yes, you'll be able to exchange it after the token sale. Also there is a possibility to withdraw it right to your card using our app.

I would add option to stake tokens to get additional income

We do not plan to add this feature at the moment
Cashback for friends is the best way to stake your tokens on the wallet.
SESSIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:23:02 PM

What is the Sessia team doing right now? What are the latest updates waiting for us and how can the community help the project?
We always report about our achievements in our social media, so, stay tuned and follow the news and you won't miss anything.
You can post a review about us in google play or appstore Wink
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:07:07 PM

Sessia seems like something special for me. This kind of mix of social network and cashback system is absolutely unique and people appreciate it. It brings value allow getting cashback for purchases

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:51:20 PM

How can I add my own stikers in sessia app? It is a nice idea to launch a contest to create sticker pack for both telegram and sessia app. Users will appreciate it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:42:41 PM

Sessia seems like something special for me. This kind of mix of social network and cashback system is absolutely unique and people appreciate it. It brings value allow getting cashback for purchases
And I still do not see in this something promising.  Cashback has been developing in the world for a long time, but perhaps it is in this format that the project will be of interest to investors.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
SESSIA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:57:17 PM

How can I add my own stikers in sessia app? It is a nice idea to launch a contest to create sticker pack for both telegram and sessia app. Users will appreciate it!
At the moment, you can't add custom sticker packs
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:40:04 PM

Cashback has long story but still there are a lot of people don't know about this opportunity. I believe sessia will outperform this market and create outstanding product.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:34:09 AM

Cashback has long story but still there are a lot of people don't know about this opportunity. I believe sessia will outperform this market and create outstanding product.
Sessia gives cashback opportunity for all of people, that’s better than any banking credit card or any social network.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:10:58 AM

Cashback which we could convert into fiat money and withdraw them, that’s unique opportunity for investors.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:48:37 PM

yes it's very cool to see, and I like the performance of the sessia team now they are very active in interacting with the community.
I hope the team is able to make the Sessia project become a leader and become a success for users of the Sessia platform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

yes it's very cool to see, and I like the performance of the sessia team now they are very active in interacting with the community.
I hope the team is able to make the Sessia project become a leader and become a success for users of the Sessia platform

Interaction with the community will make a good thing from a project they develop. Will the development team give a new surprise from their project? Can't wait to wait for that.

SESSIA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:02:02 PM

Interaction with the community will make a good thing from a project they develop. Will the development team give a new surprise from their project? Can't wait to wait for that.
We will do our best Wink
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

Can you share some news on IEO? There is the end of month and it seems like you are going to launch it in june. Am I right?
I hope soon you will tell us more about it
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:19:56 PM

Can you share some news on IEO? There is the end of month and it seems like you are going to launch it in june. Am I right?
Sessia team wants to make two IEO on different platforms, there are no other news for that moment.
SESSIA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:49:01 PM

We surely will. There will be an official announcement soon. Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: