Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Trading Bot do you use ? Are you glad from it And Is it Safe ?  (Read 335 times)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:29:26 PM

Very good trade bot trade-mate. This is not even a bot, but a whole service for automated trading. I use it, I really like it. Here you can also earn on signals. If you are an experienced trader, you can give signals to others and make a profit from each successful transaction.
Yes, I know about this platform too. A very useful tool for trade. I like that there you can make transactions with stop loss even on those exchanges where it is not provided. Well, the auto trade function is also convenient if you do not have much time to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:41:46 AM

Never heard of that bot you've mentioned. But may I ask if how many days do the free trial of that bot offers? I bet, there are only particular days to use to free not unlike the paid one that we can use for a life time. It can be very helpful to the most of the traders like me who are looking for any signals in trading.
mete80 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

Never heard of that bot you've mentioned. But may I ask if how many days do the free trial of that bot offers? I bet, there are only particular days to use to free not unlike the paid one that we can use for a life time. It can be very helpful to the most of the traders like me who are looking for any signals in trading.

Sorry for late answer. For now you can use all features without any restriction as unlimited time as far as i know. There is no paid plan for now idk when it be start.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:31:03 AM

Sorry for late answer. For now you can use all features without any restriction as unlimited time as far as i know. There is no paid plan for now idk when it be start.

Of course that is part of the marketing ploy. You can used everything, but then the timers goes off and you do like the bot then you are trap so it's either you buy them and continue making money or just do trading manual without the bot, it's your choice.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:58:42 PM

Of course that is part of the marketing ploy. You can used everything, but then the timers goes off and you do like the bot then you are trap so it's either you buy them and continue making money or just do trading manual without the bot, it's your choice.
I think we should limit or never use bot in trading because bots are an unreliable thing, sometimes a lot of software can make us lose when the system has problems, and security in our accounts and computers when using bot is something to worry about. Instead of trying to use trading bot, traders should try to use their hands and brains, they need those actions to mature in trading, not relying on technology or any smart software

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:03:40 PM

I don't think any of these trading bots are worth your time.  If they worked as wonderful as advertised wouldn't the owner just be using it himself to pull in large profits himself.

Maybe some programmers have some secret bot trading strategy but if it was successful they would keep it to themselves.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

As a newbie is not advisable to use any trading bot to aid in you trading. Like Expert Advisor in forex trading, it take you aware for the real happenings in the market.Do manual trading for sometime before venturing the use of robot in trading. Well if you still insist then I can recommend 'GUNBOT' is major use on poloniex and other big exchanges so I guess Binance will also do.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:01:23 AM

In the past i tried:

crypto-php.com and tradesanta.com!

Last is free to use and the most user friendly i saw until now. Both have a decent customer support and help with every question.

Have you been earning decent profits from that bots you've mentioned? Since they provided free informations, does it really profitable or only give such limited infos?
As for the OP, it is your own decision to use such bot to make a profitable trading. For me, it is complicates thing to use a bot. But here's a simple guide to make you understand and decide whether to continue using bot or not.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:05:44 AM

I don’t really have highest preference when it comes to using Trading bots, as I feel they are not all that beneficial at all. But I know a lot of my friends are interested in using it and do it because they have no option.

A lot of people don’t have time from their busy schedule to do it and that is why Trading Bots becomes obvious option. I won’t suggest but I have seen friends using Gekko but I haven’t used it that actively myself to be clear.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:49:53 PM

I never trade using bots. I don't think it's too safe. I don't really believe in using the bot. I have more confidence in myself to do manual trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: