Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any real way to earn bitcoin without investment?  (Read 1303 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:36:04 AM

Earn Bitcoin without investing?
You could try to participate in signature campaign here but you have to be at least jr.member,
You could also try faucet,captcha solving but it is not profitable.
But at least you could get some sats for free.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:25:37 AM

Many ways rather than investing, signature campaigns are there for you, the only problem is that you'll only be able to earn if you have a good rank in the forum, Jr. Members can actually earn though at the smallest way possible, and if you get yourself a good and consistent post history and a higher rank then you'll be able to earn much more, you won't be investing money here, what you will be investing is your time instead which is a good deal actually.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:35:20 AM

As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.

I suppose you were referring to "without financial investment". Of course you can! Just invest your time and skills. You don't need to get paid in BTC, there are a lot of freelancing websites, I am sure you can find something to work there. If you get paid in fiat just go ahead and buy BTC through the various online exchanges or go to a local ATM if your city has one.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:39:03 AM

No there is none, you either invest your money or time to earn bitcoin, if you decide to invest your time doing bounty and joining airdrop can help you a lot, there is also the graphic design, wallet coder and and BBcode design contest that you can join to earn bitcoin.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:51:17 AM

As with the passage of time more people are entering the cryptoworld and we can see there are many scammers nowadays so can you suggest any ways where newbies could earn btc without investment.

In the field of cryptos and Bitcoins, if you don't invest anything from your own pocket, then no progress can be seen according to my opinion.
It's really hard to make any profit without a basic investment .
Yeah there are some exceptions but you really need tp work hard. Like to earn Bitcoins without investment, you can hunt bountys . You can participate in various bountys and can really earn a good amount of money .
Moreover if you have some talent like graphics designs etc or want to sell service, this can too make you earn Bitcoins without investing .
Hope this helps you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:00:40 AM

Beside participate in bounty, airdrops, faucet, sign camp or sell your services to others. Also, you can do some job (freelance job) to get paid with BTC or altcoins. If you want to try it you can visit crypto.jobs or cryptojoblist.com

Or you can learn from the thread (include investment) which created by Lauda [General] How to earn Bitcoins you only need to ignore on the investment point if you don't want to do it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:13:38 AM

in my opinion, the only way to get bitcoin without having to be related is to mine, and mining costs are greater when compared to investing. besides mining for now it is less evision.

Do you even read the OP or even the title?

There is no way that people can earn them share if they will not be investing anything. Of course, when we are talking about investing, it doesn't always mean we are talking about money, we are also talking about knowledge, skills and also time. If you have those, you can start to earn without investing your money into it. If you have those, you can use it to earn your share of Bitcoin.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:41:53 AM

There are many ways to be able to generate bitcoin without investing. You can sell your services such as making code signatures, designs, etc. that you can offer in this forum. Besides that you can use your account in this forum to follow the signature campaign. You can get good income by following the signature campaign, especially if your ranking is high. I think it's the best way to generate bitcoin without investing, of course it's not easy.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

Of course, there are. The reason why there are many people here in this forum is because we can earn btc here without investing by offering your skills or participating bounty and signature campaigns. But lately it has been hard to earn btc from participating bounties as they all always turns out to be scams. The best thing i can suggest is offering your skills here.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:23:24 PM

If you have special skills you can offer services  like signature designs or ability to manage bounties and signature campaigns it will be an advantage for you as it does not requires money to invest as we can only invest our time and effort into it most especially to newbies that has qualifications. Earning Bitcoin without an investment is the safest way to be part of this industry but it will also depends on our hardwork.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:12:41 PM

Yes signature campaign in this forum to paid BTC weekly regard.but you cannot join signature because you are Newbie and low rank,so low rank will not accept BTC paid signature campaign of any manager.so keep your skills and show your knowledge topic , increase one day your rank then you start joining signature.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

If you count time as investment - nope, no such thing as free lunch.
But if all you care about is not risking your cash - just join every possible airdrop, dump the few that pay for BTC.
Not sure it's gonna be worth it though.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:44:39 PM

Bounty campaigns and airdrops do work. Also faucets, if you're willing to settle for mere cents. But as the guy above mentioned, time is also an investment .And most of the time it makes better sense to just buy some....

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:10:02 PM

There are many options to earn bitcoin without investment. You may play bitcoin faucet, you can participate in bounty and Airdrop campaigns to earn some eth and BTC without investment. Therefore I suggest you read how to earn bitcoin thread from the Beginners & Help section. Good Day!

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:13:42 PM

If you possess skills such as programming, design or translation
It will be easy for you to earn here in the forum
If you do not have these skills you can subscribe to the Bounty campaigns
Both signature campaigns and social media.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:02 PM

One of the easiest way to earn bitcoin which I have been using since late 2017 is through bounties. Bounties give you an opportunity to help companies advertize ICOs through publications which you wirte for them, wearing signature, twitter and facebook post and repost and many other activities you can do and get paid in the company's cryptocurrency which you can trade against bitcoin and hold in your wallet. I have participated in so many bounties and I have been paid in the various company coins which i have traded against bitcoin and kept in my wallet. Some companies even pay btc directly to your wallet. To me, it is the easiet way to earn bitcoin without having to invest with your money.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:32:36 PM

without investment it is impossible to get Bitcoin Cheesy
Mostly you have to invest your free time then you can get some amount of bitcoin with doing Surveys or Refferal to surveys and faucets.
Then let your Coins slowly grow by lending them in exchanges like polinex or bitfinex they offer great rates for lending coins.

regards
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:10:45 PM

The best and most easy approach would have been for you to first rank up as to qualify for bounty activities like facebook, twitter and signature, but if you can not i will advise you to be patient and humble and go and learn how to write a good article then you can make it.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:12:33 PM

There are many ways you can earn bitcoin but there is non without investment of your time , energy , skills , even if you don’t invest your money. There are many platform that hosts jobs that are available in crypto space. You can make some research on this. Your skills and knowledge will now be what will be your strength for consideration in any job you apply for depending on the criteria of the job.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:55:06 PM

It depends on what's your definition of investment. If investment = spending some money to acquire something which you hope/predicts will increase in value in the future, then yes there's definitely a lot of way other than that. But if investment = using your time, money or other capabilities to acquire something, maybe your options will be very limited. Inheritance is the only one that I can think of, but that's certainly limited to some people only.

That's right. I think many have started here in this market or through this forum for that matter without any money to investment in. Some have come from the long way of actually doing small trades here and there until they have been able to release their lower value coins and convert it into Bitcoin. I think the strategy is to trade and trade until you reach the ultimate goal, which is to hold more and more Bitcoins. Because rather than taking chances on altcoins, Bitcoin is a much safer bet because it has a better value and popularity to show for.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: