Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 80% OFF *WESTERN UNION TRANSFER* *PAYPAL TRANSFER* *VENMO TRANSFER*  (Read 241 times)
Skeptical One (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:37:33 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 05:14:56 PM by Skeptical One

WELCOME TO MY TRANSFER SERVICE!!!

Im an old trusted senior member of this community who been selling here for ages.

What I offer;

- Western Union Transfer
- PayPal Transfer
- Venmo Transfer

Prices

LOWEST I SELL IS 600 TRANSFER FOR $250 SO DO NOT ASK FOR LESSER THAN THAT OR YOU'LL BE BLOCKED OR IGNORED.

- Pay $250 get 600 transfer to your western union or PayPal or venmo account whatever on you choose and receive transfer within 24 hours after you pay.

- Pay $500 get 1100 transfer to your western union or PayPal or venmo account whatever on you choose and receive transfer within 24 hours after you pay.

- Pay $750 get 1800 transfer to your western union or PayPal or venmo account whatever on you choose and receive transfer within 24 hours after you pay.

- Pay $1,000 get 2800 transfer to your western union or PayPal or venmo account whatever on you choose and receive transfer within 24 hours after you pay.

Payments Accepted

I ONLY accept credit cards and debit cards through CASH APP or bitcoins. Do not ask me about PayPal I do not accept it as payment.

How to contact me???

Contact me by downloading Telegram app and sending me a message at  @GiftCardKing I'm available 24 hours live.

MrBossMan Is Back

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:10:02 AM

Wow! Legit seller! I'm gonna be honest I didn't know if it would work or not. I paid $250 for 600 western union transfer and he delivered 2 hours later. I received my mtcn and just finished picking up my 600 at western union store near my house. 5 thumbs up.
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:23:35 PM

Wow! Legit seller! I'm gonna be honest I didn't know if it would work or not. I paid $250 for 600 western union transfer and he delivered 2 hours later. I received my mtcn and just finished picking up my 600 at western union store near my house. 5 thumbs up.

Thank you MrBossMan, let me know if you ever need anymore.
KellyPrice

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:15:42 PM

I ordered western union transfer and received my MTCN within an hour. I went to pick up the money at my local western union store. I used my real name and I. D. because seller informed me that's its okay to use real name and address as long as I only use western union transfers 4 times a month and not over then I'll be okay. I should my I.d. and they gave me my money it was that easy. I'm gonna place another order tomorrow =)
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

Daily bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: