Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Demo trading Platforms... Do you know any? List them here.  (Read 368 times)
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

I would prefer to spend small amount of money for that purpose instead of using demo trading. Why? Simply because the feel and thrill will be very different. If you use demo trading, high likely you will have no fear of losing real money while on other hands you will feel different thing when you use real money although just small amount.
It is ok to start with demo trading, but using it too much wont help you a lot once you do real trading. Controlling your emotions on taking decision will be more effective to be practiced with real money.
I dunno whether you have taken your time to read through the thread but I think it's pretty clear that I want to test my trading strategy and polish a few things. People are talking of emotions which already have in check so it's no big deal when i start off next month.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:49:57 PM

Demos are useful but it can never compare to the real thing.  You will not react the same when real money is on the line because your human emotions will effect your decision making.  People use bots to disable all emotion and they still make very little money or end up with nothing.
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:26:30 PM

Demos are useful but it can never compare to the real thing.  You will not react the same when real money is on the line because your human emotions will effect your decision making.  People use bots to disable all emotion and they still make very little money or end up with nothing.

It also depends on how greedy you are. Too much greed can lead you into situation where you have to panic sell or panic buy due to FOMO. Strategy matters too. A person who chooses to take a profit of 0.5 to 2% profit per trade will not be emotionally affected like a person who wants to make 50% per trade.
Trust me, emotions are the list of my worries because I don't plan to be greedy.

This demo serves as a test to my strategy, so I am doing it as though I was using real money... because if it fails, then that means my trading plans will have got a hiccup.

I don't believe in bots, they are not my thing anyway.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:44:14 PM

I liked the trade mate platform. These are Russian developers, but the project is really worth attention. Not to be unfounded, I want to say that I myself use it for trading and I really like it.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:45:47 AM

Demo trade and Real trade totally different Demo trade is not working real trade I think this is a systematic problem, you can practice demo trade much time you can see that you are win  but when you start real trade so you face some problem and you see that your demo trade technic does not work your real trade platform.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:42:20 PM

The best trading platform I can guarantee for a newbie for now is bitmex, their platform has a friendly user interface and the trading fee is quite very low though not as low as Binance exchange, I recommended bitmex so that you can already familiarize yourself with their trading platform and in case you later become a professional trader that is matured enough to margin trade, their platform is also available for margin trading too.

You can give them a try and if you don’t like what you see, you can give Binance a chance.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:31:04 PM

Here you can find most of them http://www.bitcointradingsites.net/features/demo-mode/ .
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:31:29 PM

- Looks like HitBTC no longer has the demo trading feature.
- While club has like 3 domains (https://whaleclub.io, http://www.whaleclub.org, https://whaleclub.co) so I wasn't sure which one was the genuine one.
- Looks like am now left with the Bitmex option which isn't bad.

I was referring to the .co version but even then, after searching, I found a decent amount of scam accusations, so If you're planning to use them for real transactions, you should be careful.
Since you are not sure of the recommended exchange, it’s best it goes off the list of platform to be considered entirely so he doesn’t fall victim of fraud and end up blaming you for it, the bitmex you have recommended is still the best for now for a beginner, it is safer to use than other exchanges, though we have some exchanges too that has been in existence for long and safe, but still, I will recommend bitmex or Binance for a safe trade for real trading and transactions!

Hey OP, this is the list what exactly you are looking for. Out of them, etoro is having another wonderful feature of social trading. With that feature you can "copy" trade of other experts. When I checked last time, it was not free and not sure about current status of its cost and accuracy. Trade with extreme caution and responsibility.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:31:05 AM

All broker that offer margin trading is  provide demo account in Metatrader platform that also we can trade crypto pair, that broker is FX open, Octa Fx, Weltrade etc. For spot trading, no one exchange can provide demo account because we make transaction direct between trader.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:51:42 AM

Cryptocurrency have very many exchanges. I just suggest to exchange with a high volume so you don't get stuck in shitcoin. For a list of exchange: https://exchangewar.info/

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Bitcoin_Arena (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:44:06 PM

Cryptocurrency have very many exchanges. I just suggest to exchange with a high volume so you don't get stuck in shitcoin. For a list of exchange: https://exchangewar.info/

I was looking for demo trading platforms and not really exchanges as i will be using Binance and Bitmex.
By the way most of the exchanges to wash trading as per the reports lately so if you go by the volume, you may end up falling for a fake exchange whose daily trade volume is being generated by bots. So if i were you, i would be careful when picking exchanges based on trading volume.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mariusgray

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:52:54 AM

This one has both demo account, and the min deposit for the real account also starts from something like $2 (in btc or ltc) and no KYC verification is needed. Here's the link.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: