Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of cash  (Read 355 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 12:24:28 PM

I keep seeing forecasts that cash payments are dying, and they will not be used in the future. The OED defines cash as "Money in coins or notes, as distinct from cheques, money orders, or credit." It may be probable that soon the use of coins and notes will not be commonplace for everyday transactions for the general population, but governments are busy creating gold coins for the wealthy to use as untraceable payment methods. In the UK, the government has even given tax advantages to users of its gold coins, including Sovereigns and Brittanias. A Brittania is currently worth over £1,000, so it is unlikely to be used in the purchase of a coffee, but they are being used for payments between countries, and for other larger settlements. No doubt some of those will be for illegal goods and services. They can also be used to reduce inheritance tax, as the value of a Britannia is fixed at £100 for the purposes of estate duty.

The interesting question relates to crypto-currencies. One wonders when some coins, such as Bitcoin for example, will be included in the definition of "cash".

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 12:37:32 PM

Crypto is the conditioning mechanism for training the next generation to accept a cashless society. This is what people don't get about crypto, it is simultaneously the single most powerful tool to free humanity from the predatory parasite banking system, and that banking system's plans for complete enslavement. There will be a bifurcation of coins. There will be the Good state approved coins which meet all the KYC and AML requirements, and all the other terrorist Iranian, Russian hacker, North Korean money laundering, drug dealing Venezuelan, global warming, pedophile coins.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:52:01 PM

Careful you are starting to sound like me. The interesting coin will be the proposed Bahamas coin. That is likely to be the one created by the City of London.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:06:41 PM

Careful you are starting to sound like me. The interesting coin will be the proposed Bahamas coin. That is likely to be the one created by the City of London.

I have been saying this for a really long time, years in fact. It amazes me how fast people take a tool of ultimate freedom for humanity and immediately try to turn it right back into the broken system they just got the tools to escape from.
JetAid

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

Jet Cash's better half

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

I've been saying it since 1970 when  Margaret Thatcher ( the Bilderberg Bird ), started to sell off out national assets, and allowed the introduction of fractional reserve banking amongst other things.

I disabled Fit to Talk registrations because of applications by non-member spammers. Click here to send me a PM if you would like to join.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:12:29 PM

I've been saying it since 1970 when  Margaret Thatcher ( the Bilderberg Bird ), started to sell off out national assets, and allowed the introduction of fractional reserve banking amongst other things.

That's cool you have psychic abilities and predicted crypto in 1970. Cool story bro.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

Store coupons are private cash.     Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

I keep seeing forecasts that cash payments are dying, and they will not be used in the future. The OED defines cash as "Money in coins or notes, as distinct from cheques, money orders, or credit." It may be probable that soon the use of coins and notes will not be commonplace for everyday transactions for the general population, but governments are busy creating gold coins for the wealthy to use as untraceable payment methods. In the UK, the government has even given tax advantages to users of its gold coins, including Sovereigns and Brittanias. A Brittania is currently worth over £1,000, so it is unlikely to be used in the purchase of a coffee, but they are being used for payments between countries, and for other larger settlements. No doubt some of those will be for illegal goods and services. They can also be used to reduce inheritance tax, as the value of a Britannia is fixed at £100 for the purposes of estate duty.

The interesting question relates to crypto-currencies. One wonders when some coins, such as Bitcoin for example, will be included in the definition of "cash".

well bitcoin destroyes the egalitarian banking cartels and their national currencies.

the problem is than you get a world without a lead currency, and money will look like toymoney then, especially bitcoin,

whats the value of a bitcoin when there is no us dollar?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:07:29 PM

well bitcoin destroyes the egalitarian banking cartels and their national currencies.

the problem is than you get a world without a lead currency, and money will look like toymoney then, especially bitcoin,

The value of Bitcoin without fiat is the value of living. The entire fiat system is a Ponzi that is giving the bankers the value. Why not get rid of the whole fiat system, thereby keeping the value among the people?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:33:42 PM

The value of Bitcoin without fiat is the value of living. The entire fiat system is a Ponzi that is giving the bankers the value. Why not get rid of the whole fiat system, thereby keeping the value among the people?

Long live We the People.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:57:10 PM

Long live We the People.

Anti-aging methods?

- NMN + Resveratrol
- PQQ + Co-Q-10
- Telomeres/telomerase
- Senescent cell removal

With good diet, and moderate exercise, these are the best we have so far, to get the people to live long... outside of a direct answer by God to each person individually when he/she prays.

Cool

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:41:32 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (2)

A really disappointing feeling is to see people's skepticalness towards bitcoin, I sometimes think that complete adoption will be done by younger generations rather than 18+ people of now.
The "real money" argument that bitcoin has no real value and that's a bubble , it's price is just logical thanks to the limited supply. The very definition of fiat money (cash) is that it's a valueless currency issued by government.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 01:45:09 AM

Cool

the banker is someone that manages and appoints infrastructure work, according to certain priority, there is meaning in it, if the banks dont gamble like they do in the west.

regards

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

If some government issue its own cryptocurrency on blockchain then it might be considered as electronic cash but I don't feel like someone will do that. For now BTC also can be counted as a mix of electronic cash and gold but it is still pretty far from being cash.
Governments will have more control over cash flow on its territory and lower costs for emission of new paper money. I don't see anything that should stimulate them to make a new kind of cash.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:14:06 PM

Could we actually make physical bitcoins that could safely hold value? And if we did, could we not place them on paper so that they would be cash?

Consider. Grocery and department stores use private cash all the time in the form of coupons. If they can do this, why can't we have private cash bitcoins.

Government stopped the public physical bitcoins. But if we keep them private, by making an agreement that they will remain private with whoever we transact with, then it's outside of government purview, just like what goes on in your own home is outside of government purview.

The thing is the safety. If we traded with private physical bitcoins, we would have to check to make sure that there was value behind them. And, we would have to make sure that they couldn't be double spent. If we can do this, we can trade physical bitcoins. It would be BPC - Bitcoin Physical Cash.

Cool

pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:27:05 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

The process of accepting paper money as cash was also quite long, and it also started with private enterprises like banks issuing their own banknotes that were used as cash, eventually moving towards mass adoption

I believe the cryptospace will experience a similar evolution but in a much faster way, we are already way ahead than the first banks

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:09:41 PM

I believe the cryptospace will experience a similar evolution but in a much faster way, we are already way ahead than the first banks

Before too long, all of us will be our own banks, and our notes will be as good as our word.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:24:24 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

Before too long, all of us will be our own banks, and our notes will be as good as our word.
That is the fact here, I have something to tell but please don't scared Wink

I have read that the people are moving their assets to digital currencies and golds because there will be a big will happen soon. There will be a chance that world war three is coming and that Jared kushner (the son in law of trump) will become the lead of said globalization to wage war.

I did not mean to scare people here but if you already know that war is coming, you have to move your money out of the banks and get golds to preserve your wealth.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:57:43 PM

That is the fact here, I have something to tell but please don't scared Wink

I have read that the people are moving their assets to digital currencies and golds because there will be a big will happen soon. There will be a chance that world war three is coming and that Jared kushner (the son in law of trump) will become the lead of said globalization to wage war.

I did not mean to scare people here but if you already know that war is coming, you have to move your money out of the banks and get golds to preserve your wealth.

I dunno about the Kushner part, though definitely not a fan of him, but the rest is more real than anyone cares to admit. People like us have been warning you for a long time, if you get caught making no preparations after ignoring these warnings it is your own fault.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

Forget cash problems. Here's what is really scary. Anybody know what an ELE is? It's the reason why Elon Musk and others want to prepare Mars for living.

Is Fukushima really an ELE?

Recently it has become rather annoying to try to research almost any topic without repeatedly tripping over the letters E-L-E. From Nibiru to Yellowstone, this term has been getting thrown around a lot, sometimes as irresponsibly as the impending doom scenario being described, which often times hasn’t even happened yet. Generally, I like to stick with the doom that has already occurred, rather than worry about things that haven’t. So what exactly is an ELE? Wayward planets, supervolcanos, and scary comets aside, in the case of the Fukushima Accident – 3 nuclear meltdowns which have gone China Syndrome and have never been contained – is this term really being used correctly? Extinctioj flood

An ELE is a BIG DEAL. So when laying down the ELE-card it is important to understand exactly what an ELE is, and how it changes the game. By definition:

An Extinction Level Event (also known as a mass extinction or biotic crisis) is a widespread and rapid decrease in the amount of life on earth. Such an event is identified by a sharp change in the diversity and abundance of macroscopic life. It occurs when the rate of extinction increases with respect to the rate of speciation. Because the majority of diversity and biomass on Earth is microbial, and thus difficult to measure, recorded extinction events affect the easily observed, biologically complex component of the biosphere rather than the total diversity and abundance of life.

Extinction Level Event

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: