Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looked back - lost!  (Read 2661 times)
unknownth (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:04:27 PM

You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?
Konakyuvom

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

In crypto currentness, Never sorrow anything. No location in search  backbone and expression “only whether I had finished that.” Or whether  just I had oversubscribed  early, as an alternative  Catch on you prepared the better  choice in great  religion, representing every cause that prepared  impression or did not create  impression at that age. Instantly it is age to allow to it move ahead. Focus on hither and instantly.That’s where winner  being in crypto currentness
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:13:42 PM

Sometimes reminding ourselves of our past mistakes help us to make better decisions later. But that doesn't mean we should allow those  mistakes to hunt us and stop investing again

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:15:25 PM

YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

We should always look ahead in life. However, we must also pay attention to the lessons of errors is very important. As long as we don't repeat the same mistakes, everything is normal.

This is true for life itself and for the crypto world.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:20:03 PM
Merited by Perfect35 (1)

I love the fact that you are trying to encourage someone but telling us to assume that we make the right choice even when we lose is not a good one,how do you learn from your mistake when you fail to see that you have make a wrong choice.We need to accept our mistake and learn from it.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:09:34 PM

Exactly  occasionally  fault  take place in cryptocurrency trading similar  erroneous  ordering  disposition, marketing  coins  other or earlier the wire this normally  occurs with nearly of the merchant. In cryptocurrency business  single  have to  get  solitaire and prize to study from fault and should get  great  comfort  equivalent.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:26:22 PM

Yes true, If I will look back , I could only feel regrets and I am kinda frustrated but I don't think of it right now. I am still thankful that I am part of this crypto world. I Lost some but I think I earned more before this chaos happened.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:50:27 PM

I love the fact that you are trying to encourage someone but telling us to assume that we make the right choice even when we lose is not a good one,how do you learn from your mistake when you fail to see that you have make a wrong choice.We need to accept our mistake and learn from it.

This is a much better way. Don't ignore your loss and don't tell yourself that you shouldn't regret it when you should. If you lost money because you bought high and sold low it's your failure and your mistake. You should think about it and acknowledge it. Ask yourself what you did wrong and make sure not to do it again when the next bull market comes and it will come!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:19:39 PM

I can understand if you have lost small amount of money in the market investing in unknown and risky projects and no one in this market will claim that they have not being played on by one or the other project, since it is a new market expect these kind of activities but it will not happen in the future as regulation will be in place if you are planning for an ICO and so on, if you invest in solid projects or bitcoin, then there will be no regrets if you are planning to invest for the long run.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:44:32 PM

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. I believe that most of us in crypto market now have once make profit before, we just have to endure the lost now and look for way out by looking for another strategic to recover our money back instead of regretting.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:01:19 PM

Of course, we need to move forward despite the difficulties, we are all mostly inclined to think positively and believe in the future growth of the crypto currency. But the market does not move forward and the development stops at such a time is the right time to study the information, to work on the errors and to think about new strategies to prepare when the market starts its movement.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:27:54 PM

I agree with you, especially if we take into account the fact that everyone believes in cryptocurrencies in the long term. No need to panic if you see that the rate is going down, as the bear market is still here.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:27:59 PM

You will not change anything.
I have to disagree with this. You have to change anything that makes you put into trouble that causes you to regret with your decisions. And what are these reasons? I'll name few of them, first you need to stop listening to FUDs. This would certainl affect your decision making when you are lying to someone's word, make yourself better through reading charts and make your own analysis. If you have been a panic seller before, you need to change that mindset and learn from your mistakes.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:29:06 PM

When there is no point or benefit in looking back
All you need to do is be focused and look forward
Improve your decision making skill and upgrade your research methodology so that you can get the best decisions and informations always
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

Regret that has happened is indeed a thing that we must avoid because it will disturb our concentration in thinking and choosing. Everyone has experienced an error but that does not mean ending but something we must improve. learn to be patient and keep looking for information to advance to a better way.
continueo

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:49:29 AM

Complied. That's the equitable  position to adopt whether you wish to lead-in a cheerful and advantageous (crypto) living. Assume 't ruefulness  representing  whatever and each  avoided  possibilities, on the other hand  study from them whether you buoy. This is all the more  many  right  whether you commerce actively. Whether you commerce you desire  get so various  forgone  possibilities  representing  many  profits, so various  erroneous  choices, that you would be emotionally wrecked whether you assume 't study to focus on the hither and instantly, as you place it.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:53:56 AM

I'm pretty sure we have past the hype because it's already 2019. 2017 was the very best year for most of us, but if you're still living on that euphoria then something is wrong with you.

We need to move forward and with positivism that one day we can see a bull run again. So I will suggest that we should be smarter and evolved as well so that the next time we go on a dramatic rise, we better know how to react. Two had past already so I think everyone should have move forward by now.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:57:37 AM

Well, I didn’t regret at all and feel happy to know about crypto. IMO, this dull period is just temporary and the crypto market will eventually recover, so there is nothing to worry about. I am pretty sure I made the right decision.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:44:44 AM

I feel profit and loss in cryptocurrency is normal thing. Nobody can predict when is the best moment to buy and sell their coin. There is nothing to regret in cryptocurrency, keep moving and focus to make profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:58:30 AM

And I do not regret anything. I engage in cryptocurrency consciously. I like it, like the idea itself.
The course may be unstable. But the technology itself is developing and, I hope, will soon begin to reveal its potential.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: