Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looked back - lost!  (Read 2651 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:03:57 PM

It is hard for me not to regret. You know, I always regret because I imagine how I could earn in different situations and for me it is quite complicated not to be FOMO

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:07:10 PM

Always accept responsibility for your actions. If it pays out well, then you get to enjoy it. If it ends up in losses, then at least you can learn from mistakes and try again this time to make it right. Regret is not in my dictionary when it comes to crypto

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:24:33 PM

No reason to be sad or give up because of the past mistakes while trading or hodling Of token

Instead learn, drive your learnings to new task today
And apply knowledge always

Dyor too
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

Losing and gaining profits in the crypto world is something common. We are already here and we know the risks and also profits that we may obtain. Losing means that we can still have a chance to win and gain profits when we really have a better and newer strategy. However, never regret because it will make ourselves being depressed and impatient.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:31:19 PM

The truth is you will hit stumbling blocks along the way and you will mostly fail on one or two of your investments if you are just starting but i think what you require is to never give up but keep your head high and keep going on no matter what

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

If we experience a loss, of course, we have to think about returning our losses by making a profit. And with the current market conditions, we must trade and invest. You must be able to sell and buy coins correctly.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:59:11 AM

You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?

red market doesn't mean we lost my friend
because even in the red market a smart trader can make money,,
the key point is how we can control our psychology on any markets situations,,  Wink
and now the green already coming, right ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:34:35 AM

Indeed regretting on something that already happened will not change anything. What we can do would be to make those bad experience as a learning material, so it would make us be better in the future in our journey in cryptocurrency world.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:53:04 AM

For me it is good to reminisce my past experienced and downfalls in cryptocurrency because it reminds me to be strong and be intelligent on my decisions regarding investments, trading strategies etc. I will still look into the past but will not live with it.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:20:42 AM

YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

The main thing to do after the 2018 bear market is too learn from it, we all made mistake this is what to admit, not to assume we made right calls, but the most important thing to look for is the market psychology, which to me is more important that the fundamentals and the Technical analysis

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
der_troll

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:00:43 PM

There is nothing bad in making mistakes or regreting something. Everybody does it, but you should be brave enough to overcome those mistakes and to learn from them. If you would be able to avoid the same mistakes that you have done in the future, you can make a lot of money here.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:36:58 PM

We are moving forward thats all we do right now. After seeing the greatest market conditions in 2017 we had biggest cursh in the cryptocurrency world.. Lots of people has left this market because the coins price dropped like 1/10.. If you want to stay in this market you shouldn't remember that times and open a new white page. I am trying to forget those days otherwise i had leave too..
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:42:13 PM

We all made a decision in cryptocurrency. We are going to the point that we are investing even in a small amount, but I am going to say this. If cryptocurrency have gotten your investment or simply, you experience a loss, then do not let it gonna happen without crypto market going to pay. What I am saying is fight back, look for an opportunity to recover and be better enough to double your loss and turn the table for it to become a winning benefit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:48:31 PM

For me it is good to reminisce my past experienced and downfalls in cryptocurrency because it reminds me to be strong and be intelligent on my decisions regarding investments, trading strategies etc. I will still look into the past but will not live with it.
looking back to take all the experience and learning, the situation will make it more mature and always think of taking action to buy or sell cryptocurrency. basically a good analysis always wants to look back is highly recommended

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:13:48 PM

You didn't loose anything. Back then, lets say in 2017, you had 10 bitcoin and now you still have those 10 bitcoin assuming you didn't sell anything. You see, you haven't lost a single dime unless you sell it. Stop looking at the fiat values and just look at the amount of coins you have. It might help you a bit to stay mentally stable. Keep on holding it until the desired price level has been reached back. Then sell it if you want to.
Anyways, you knew about the risks when investing on crypto currencies. There is nothing to regret about. What you have lost investing is lost forever. Just start from the beginning and try not to repeat the same mistakes again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:45:26 PM

If we experience a loss, of course, we have to think about returning our losses by making a profit. And with the current market conditions, we must trade and invest. You must be able to sell and buy coins correctly.
Now is a very good time to trade and gain experience, because the market is in almost one place (without taking into account the recent growth) and in such a market you can earn very well on a small volatility

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:49:18 PM

You didn't loose anything. Back then, lets say in 2017, you had 10 bitcoin and now you still have those 10 bitcoin assuming you didn't sell anything. You see, you haven't lost a single dime unless you sell it
Virtually you do not lost the Bitcoin, but the value of Bitcoin in USD, definitely you lost majority of its value. 

Stop looking at the fiat values and just look at the amount of coins you have.

It is impossible not to look at it that way.  You bought Bitcoin at the expense of your fiat so tell me why should I not look it that way?

It might help you a bit to stay mentally stable

It won't because you cannot deny the fact that you lost more than 50% value of what you spend to buy Bitcoin.  Unless you accept the fact that you already lost it.  Sugar coating will lead you nowhere just accept the fact and move on.

There is nothing to regret about.

There is, you should have done your own research and acquire enough knowledge before jumping into investment and the best thing, regret and learn from your mistake.

What you have lost investing is lost forever. Just start from the beginning and try not to repeat the same mistakes again.

In Cryptocurrency what you have lost can be recovered as long as you learned from your mistake and be informed of what is happening in the market.  Educate yourself and do not let emotion engulf you.
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:03:28 PM

Well we all make up decisions depending in our different point of views. We can make a good one and we can also make  a bad one. Regretting something that you had made is part of that decision, this will just simply teach you that you can do better next time. There's always another chance for you to be able to make up to your mistake. Crypto currency is unpredictable and there's a lot more to learn from it.
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:37:46 PM

I agree 100 % with your submission most especially if everyone in the industry truly believes in the idea of cryptocurrencies or the tokens they holding for a long term investment then I don't see where there should be a reason for panic selling like what many usually do

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

Well, making profit or losing money is part of the game and it is something that everyone will surely experience in the industry in one way or the other. One should not stay lomg regretting those that he lost because as you are doing, some new opportunities are passing you bye.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: