Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] [Bounty] DIVIDER | Token backed by MN & POS cryptocurrencies  (Read 504 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:30:54 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 06:12:47 PM by Divider-token

- Web - Whitepaper - Bounty campaign - Twitter - Facebook - Telegram - Discord -

Divider aims to bring the benefits of masternode & POS cryptocurrencies to the mainstream by offering a easy way to invest and do all the work for them. Divider invests in quality masternode and POS crypto projects with a high return of investment (ROI) expectation. The masternodes and staking activities are run on a server infrastructure owned by Divider. Revenue from this is shared with holders of the Divider token. Holders of the Divider token benefits from different masternode and POS projects without high investments and difficult implementation and maintenance.

Pre-sale starts June 1, 2019. Whitelisting required.

We have a bountyprogram running. Read the terms here...
 To participate in one or more bounty campaigns you can sign up here...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:33:01 PM

Reserved

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:19:12 PM

Check your links to the site. Does not work. I would like to learn more about your project. I think your project has a future.
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:28:17 PM

Check your links to the site. Does not work. I would like to learn more about your project. I think your project has a future.

Hi, what link do you mean? I just tested all links and have no problem. Thanks.

ruevers

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:48:46 AM

Great project and a great solution for gains for investors and avoid scam masternodes, I will support IT.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:30:32 AM

I don't understand how I can join in the bounty. I just registered and verified my mail. I want to join the translation campaign. Where I have to send my application?
And when I clicked on "signature" option it asks me to submit this
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:41:27 AM

I don't understand how I can join in the bounty. I just registered and verified my mail. I want to join the translation campaign. Where I have to send my application?
And when I clicked on "signature" option it asks me to submit this

Hello,

When you sign up for bounty campaign you must verify your email. After verify your email a admin will approve your request. Only after approval you can login.

When logged in you can submit your bounty claim by choosing the right bounty campaign. If you want to participate in translation you choose Translation Campaign, then what you want to translate and what lanquage and hit the submit button. After submit a admin will contact you for further details. See image below.

I hope I made things clear for you.

If you want to applie for BTCtalkl signature you choose that and add in the URL box your BTCtalk profile. I see its not that clear that you need to submit btctalk username so we change that.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:13:16 PM

It is demanding that the team responds promptly to questions. I recently wrote that the link to the site is not working. Repaired.
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:30:26 PM

It is demanding that the team responds promptly to questions. I recently wrote that the link to the site is not working. Repaired.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:22:43 AM

How much income will you give to the holder of the token divider later? Will you publish every investment that you make? So the community knows it.
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:32:16 AM

How much income will you give to the holder of the token divider later? Will you publish every investment that you make? So the community knows it.

75% of all profits generated by the masternodes and staking activities are shared with token holders. 25% is reinvested in new/more masternodes and/or POS crypto to boost future profit. Transparency is the key for Divider so all activities can be monitored almost real-time in the Divider platform that we build. Every tokenholder need to sign up on the platform. This way we screen for exchanges that can have great amounts of Divider and exclude them from the revenue.

Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:51:04 PM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/divider-28966

Please no advertising and keep on topic.

Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:31:59 PM

Hi all,

Soon we will publish an interactive passive income calculator on our website. Stay tuned.

yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

We start week 1 the day we registered? How how does it work?  We should submit the report one time or everyday for social media campaign?

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:06:23 PM

I see bounty allocation is quite a lot, 5% for bounty and it looks promising, but I rarely see members here using a signature divider, maybe my suggestion is that your bounty program must be handled by a good manager like yahoo, wapinter or something else
Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:40:50 AM

We start week 1 the day we registered? How how does it work?  We should submit the report one time or everyday for social media campaign?

Hi, you can start when you want. Sign up at dividertoken.com for bounty campaigns. We have a bounty system running on the website. All proof must be submitted in the portal.

Kind regards

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:56:38 AM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/divider-28966

Please no advertising and keep on topic.
it seems like he doesn't advertise, but tries to give the best for this project, why do you forbid it?

leductrong

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:29:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/izS623B.png

- Web - Whitepaper - Bounty campaign - Twitter - Facebook - /bIt94hcJPO]Telegram - Discord -

https://i.imgur.com/dYwQbdJ.png

Divider aims to bring the benefits of masternode & POS cryptocurrencies to the mainstream by offering a easy way to invest and do all the work for them. Divider invests in quality masternode and POS crypto projects with a high return of investment (ROI) expectation. The masternodes and staking activities are run on a server infrastructure owned by Divider. Revenue from this is shared with holders of the Divider token. Holders of the Divider token benefits from different masternode and POS projects without high investments and difficult implementation and maintenance.
https://i.imgur.com/w9CCtHs.png
Pre-sale starts June 1, 2019. Whitelisting required.

https://i.imgur.com/wE5X9vx.png
https://i.imgur.com/7P4P7C0.png

We have a bountyprogram running. Read the terms here...
 To participate in one or more bounty campaigns you can sign up here...

Divider-token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:15:22 PM

The Divider pre-sale is live now! In this stage you get a 35% bonus. Only till July 01, 2019.
Sign-up at https://www.dividertoken.com/en/pre-sale

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: