Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Gambling???  (Read 720 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:28:50 AM

It is possible. But I think they will be focusing on their own coin for now. After building a good reputation and established a good impact in the crypto community, then there is a possibility that they will include their coin in some gambling sites.

Some people might use it to gamble, it is inevitable.

If someone made a bet to his friends and he lost, it is obvious he will be paying his friend money. If he has Facebook coin then he can use it to pay his friends. It is not the gambling you think but that is the only way I can relate it to gambling since most of the sites that I read for some time now says they will only be in their sites.

Facebook, will be launching its own cryptocurrency for use in its messaging apps, Messenger, WhatsApp, and even Instagram.
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/03/facebook-coin-what-we-know-so-far

We know it can't be transacted on gambling sites so I think it is impossible. Also, it is said to be connected to dollars so I think people will not be using it to gamble that much if it can be used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: