Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] Full Crypto Exchange(CEX & DEX) + Domain, License, Software & More CHEAP  (Read 134 times)
DigitalAssetExchange (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:53:01 AM

Hello All,

I am selling my fully ready launched cryptocurrency exchange for a price of 100 BTC. We can use a verified escrow service or member here.

What you will get for 100 BTC OBO:

1. Two Letter domain with .net ending that has to do with cryptocurrency (paid $100K for the domain 1 year ago)
2. A Centralized and Decentralized Exchange Platform. The DEX Is High-Speed like IDEX. The Centralized Exchange has a Trade Mining engine built already. All frontend looks sharp
3. Cryptocurrency to Fiat and Crypto Wallet license in EU (Estonia)
4. The Corporation with all taxes and registration up to date
5. CoinGecko and other Crypto Exchange website listings
6. Apple iOS & Google Apps with source codes for mobile crypto exchange
7. Backend Manager for the Exchange
8. High-Speed Trading Engine with Source Files
9. Ownership of all source files in Github
10. 12,000 Users (Mostly non-active due to the turning off the exchange)
11. Bounty Programs paid with Tokens to get people engaged again
12. Native ERC20 Token for Trade Mining (you will receive 90% supply - 10% was airdropped already)
13. All social media accounts (30k+ Followers)
14. Access to a full-time development team that can help run the exchange with you with impressive background
15. Can provide SDK access to help run all the wallets + nodes externally with a reputable service
16. Can get you banking access for Fiat pairs immediately (if the owner passes KYC)
17. Coin Listing Platform for additional revenue.
18. Trade Fees with volume discount module ready to go

The exchange won't be revealed until we have a NDA in place and are moving forward with the deal. 100 BTC for this exchange and all that comes with it is very cheap. I recently got involved with another project that is taking up too much time and can't devote to it so i turned it off as I couldn't upkeep it. Whoever buys this exchange has a great potential. This

Please send me a PM if you have questions or we can discuss here. Thanks!

**Willing to offer 10% commission if someone finds a buyer**
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: