Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Open Community MMO with Neos at the core of in game currency system  (Read 196 times)
oaltxf4o (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:37:26 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 01:51:09 AM by oaltxf4o

I have recently started work on a project that I plan on being open to the community. What I am working on is a MMO that will utilize Neos at the core of the in game currency system, and I also will create a contract, once the system is in place, to utilize the Neos Block Chain as a distributed DB for player inventory tracking.

As this will be an open community game, it will be free to play, and monetization will be in the form of some limited in game extras and virtual world property sales, and monetization is not only for the development team, but also for the community to create, market, and sell their own assets within the game world. The monetization aspect is open to greater refinement as development progresses.

The overall theme of the game will be that of a virtual world, meaning that the fact that the world is withing a game will not be hidden. The world will be what the user collective create, and the "story" will be what the users choose. In the long term there will be story lines created by the development team in various forms, but the goal will be to make the development team story seamless in the world.

Discord: https://discord.gg/JauDnvr
GDD https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OsrD3Ni9eH4dDqS6fwWgNTFjCtpEx7k5BhfpCukyIFA/edit?usp=sharing

More Social Media to come

Below is a very rough "time line" for development. No Dates will be given until i have a team in place for the core game play.

· Create Rough GDD

|

· Acquire Talent

|

· Develop base game play mechanics

|

· Refine GDD

|

· Work on Neos integration for in game currency and inventory tracking

|

· Develop initial story line

|

· Develop advanced game play mechanics

|

· Develop player merchant system, and process to integrate player created assets into game world

|

· Develop server side system

|

· Alpha testing utilizing Neos Testnet

|

· Closed Beta Testing

|

· Release, Free to Play
oaltxf4o (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:51:39 AM

Added a Link to the rough GDD I have started on
oaltxf4o (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:37:28 PM

Question for everybody. Should I leave the GDD google doc open for comments?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: