Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you the sudden rise?  (Read 403 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:14:36 AM

I noticed some tokens like counting house and Enjin coin doing almost 200% increase without BTC or ETH moving much even dgtx rose quick. Did anyone else notice that? Which other coin rose so much and what do you think is the reason?
Many coins pumps high despite of a bear market, I saw a great manipulation on that because there is no specific news that boost the coin to pump. Well, you have to play safely on that coin, and you must take profit as early as you can because if you don't, you might be trap on that so trade with caution.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:49:32 AM

I noticed some tokens like counting house and Enjin coin doing almost 200% increase without BTC or ETH moving much even dgtx rose quick. Did anyone else notice that? Which other coin rose so much and what do you think is the reason?
Not see  because i'm not really look on token markets. Only market with tokens that i have usually i look and BTC market. Maybe there are any update from their developer because if developer update their project, sometime the tokens get pumped.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:22:25 AM

Many coins pumps high despite of a bear market, I saw a great manipulation on that because there is no specific news that boost the coin to pump. Well, you have to play safely on that coin, and you must take profit as early as you can because if you don't, you might be trap on that so trade with caution.
Indeed, but we will appreciate more if BTC will pump also.
It will bring good effect to the market and might drive a new FOMO, what we are seeing now is just a altcoins pump but it will also dump
so nothing is really consistent at the moment. Recently, ENJIN coin pump but now it has dump, it's a classic pump and dump game despite the rumors are confirmed about about samsung partnership, in a good market, price would not move like this.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:23:11 AM

It rise only because of some buyers that keep relying on positive news wherein even though without specific information and doing technical analysis they will quick jump on it because the growth rate is gradually increasing and also the average is quite interesting wherein looks very promising and will give a good return. People nowadays are smart but when there's a small dump they're panicking always and dumping immediately.  Lol
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:39:45 AM

Pump and dump alwasy happens in altcoin price, you can't compare with bitcoin and ETH because they should have a lot of money. If you are bounty hunter then you can manipulate the price token that you get from bounty campaign, although at this time many developer who make new strategy to avoid it, they will distribute the token with several step. Atleast this things already been a problem for new project.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:06:55 AM

Pump and dump alwasy happens in altcoin price, you can't compare with bitcoin and ETH because they should have a lot of money. If you are bounty hunter then you can manipulate the price token that you get from bounty campaign, although at this time many developer who make new strategy to avoid it, they will distribute the token with several step. Atleast this things already been a problem for new project.
I don't really think developers are trying to limit the pump and dump schemes. I suppose it is the contrary that they want. As it makes their project in the highlight of the top gainers. And people like to see this kind of increase of the price, as it makes the crypto market more exciting.
But developers don't really like to see only a big dump and no more trading.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:16:31 AM

The rise of sudden coins can bring more new players so developers needs to make some good trading activities, aside from that they need also to
avoid dumped that will hurt the value of their projects, some might be noticeable as they have good usage just like how binance coin is working right
now, they manage also to gain value inside the bearish market.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:36:29 PM

Enjin is one among the five coins that has been integrated with the Samsung's recent launch of the S10 which has got the inbuilt cryptocurrency Wallet. On this regard the price of enjin pumped drastically above 200%, and it also has got a perfect khyber network backing. Investing now too is an good for long term profiting.

I believe the wallet itself was developed by Enjin and is Enjin wallet. That was the reason for the price increase.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:21:17 PM

Enjin is one among the five coins that has been integrated with the Samsung's recent launch of the S10 which has got the inbuilt cryptocurrency Wallet. On this regard the price of enjin pumped drastically above 200%, and it also has got a perfect khyber network backing. Investing now too is an good for long term profiting.

I believe the wallet itself was developed by Enjin and is Enjin wallet. That was the reason for the price increase.
As always it was, If there is a real product that will be used with society, so its price will really have very good performance. Based on this, not surprisingly, such a positive increase in coin prices. If we take into account its level at cost price, then this indicator can be multiplied by 10 in any case.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:09 PM

tokens go up to% 200 in a short period of time because there are good news provided by devloper Examples of launching platforms, new markets so make traders come

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:48:53 PM

Enjin is a top coins so we noticed that easily.
The rumor and now the confirmation that it's added in the samsung s10 wallet is the reason of the sudden pump.

Right, that's the only reason why Enjin suddenly went on a rally during the last week.

The volume grew as well to over $100 million, but like a normal situation, Enjin is currently on correction now, the hype is over already.
If you buy the rumor and sell the news, this coin do certainly give you a good profit.

Now the price is going back to where it was before the pump so obviously, those who get in prior to the news are also the one who went out very quick and get the profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:05:16 PM

I noticed that such coins as litecoin and binance coin do not repeat the market, and develop independently. Of course they did not +200%, but the main thing is that they have their own support and go against the market. This is very good.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:39:28 PM

Yes, its eas to see that especially if you are monitoring the market. Bitcoin and eth are not moving high so tendency are, traders find another coin so they can take profit. Its good of course since profit is profit no matter what coin is that so keep focus.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:47:15 PM

every time there are new coins or coins that are in an event in the development of the project they will usually get a pump from their side, it is a strategy for them to be able to attract investors to invest in the coin, even though the market situation or bitcoin price is not increasing.
it's hard to know which coins will be able to go up a lot and get a pump unless you follow a signal for each list of coins that will get a pump increase.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:17:19 AM

It seems that the ENJ coin will become a popular coin with a tremendous increase, we will see this and many are trying to be in the BTC and Eth so that they play in other more creative altcoins. Real products that will rise up and get a place in the hearts of investors.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:41:56 AM

I knew enjin will pump up its price  when the news appeared that they are collaborating with samsung. After i saw that news on twitter i immediately go to an exchange and  bought enjin while the price is 0.08$ and sold at 0.2$
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:52:10 AM

Enjin went up simply because of samsung s10 man they decided to support its wallet on their phone for some payment which samsung might use later so basically i think the price might even get higher with time

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:14:23 PM

Enjin went up simply because of samsung s10 man they decided to support its wallet on their phone for some payment which samsung might use later so basically i think the price might even get higher with time
The fact is that such programs will be supported only by brand brands of Premium smartphones to everyone. Based on this, it can be assumed that the use of these opportunities will not be massive.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:03:47 PM

Possibly with some coins worked for the seller. If these coins were not planned any important events, it was the usual speculation of one or several large sellers.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:26:56 PM

Without increase of btc or eth yes it's possible some coins will increase their price in the coin market cap, my own analysts for this is the demand and the support of the people behind the project how it to promote well to get chance for price increase due to the demends buyers of each coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: