Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BWN] BITWINGS - HOME OF THE FIRST ULTRA-SECURE MINING SMART PHONE  (Read 1223 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:52:26 AM

Where I can see your smartphones in real life if they are really exict? I don't believe in this images and want to see real phones in real life.
What is the different in your phone between usual modern phone?
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:42:35 AM

The good news is that I read on the telegram bitwings that they will do IEO again,Announcement P2PB2B launches the 2nd Round of Bitwings IEO on September 1st, 2019
chowpanda

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:48:49 AM

I see bitwings will do IEO 2nd on September 1, 2019 with an allocation of 1 million tokens whether the amount is not too small, what do you think?
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:08:26 AM

Where I can see your smartphones in real life if they are really exict? I don't believe in this images and want to see real phones in real life.
What is the different in your phone between usual modern phone?
Very good question, we need proof with the cellphone they made
and if true the cellphone should have been prepared when the project was established

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:08:39 AM

The good news is that I read on the telegram bitwings that they will do IEO again,Announcement P2PB2B launches the 2nd Round of Bitwings IEO on September 1st, 2019
Right now everything is going very well at this project but what I'm most interested in in this project is the acquisition of BWN for $0.2. If this could happen in the near future then I believe this is one of the most reliable projects to invest in as few projects are currently able to do this and the commitment to price $0.2 will bring a huge profit to IEO participants

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:49:28 AM

Right now everything is going very well at this project but what I'm most interested in in this project is the acquisition of BWN for $0.2. If this could happen in the near future then I believe this is one of the most reliable projects to invest in as few projects are currently able to do this and the commitment to price $0.2 will bring a huge profit to IEO participants
This has been committed by the project, so investors will definitely be encouraged to participate in this project. I have spent a small amount of money to participate in their IEO because this project has been supported by a lot of people over the past time and if I am lucky, I can sell BWN at a higher price in the future. Anyway, this project still has a long time to go and we should wait for what will happen next

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

i dont know, almost 1 year ago did already read about bitwings.
its was a great opportunity to buy, the token was only half of the current buy-in.
back then they already advertised the phone. showed it at some conference. there are some youtube videos.
here is one i found after a quick search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYglICbnt0

i think these phone were supposed to ship in september last year.. noone got theirs? i dont see any review....

how does this phone mine you ask?
the only way it would be able to mine if there was a big mining farm in some bitwings hq.
what you get is a 2 year contract to use 1000mh of that remote farm to mine for eth.
its basicly a phone with a cloud mining contract. but why isnt it out already?

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
w3s7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

Do I need any special software to use this product? I mean, just a bare MacBook will be enough or I have to install some PACKAGES first?
abi1988

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:12:21 PM

Do I need any special software to use this product? I mean, just a bare MacBook will be enough or I have to install some PACKAGES first?
If you only install the mining software, then what you need to pay attention to is the procedure and see the video tutorial so that it's not wrong in making steps, and not only on MacBook devices, but also on other devices.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:12:23 PM

its was a great opportunity to buy, the token was only half of the current buy-in.
back then they already advertised the phone. showed it at some conference. there are some youtube videos.
here is one i found after a quick search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYglICbnt0

i think these phone were supposed to ship in september last year.. noone got theirs? i dont see any review....

the only way it would be able to mine if there was a big mining farm in some bitwings hq.
what you get is a 2 year contract to use 1000mh of that remote farm to mine for eth.

Yes like wtf is actually going on. Promise after promise oh support us we the best we have a mining phone blah blah blah just talk and bs. Where is the action? We hear the talk of the talk now where is the walk. Most projects do this. Create hype then it dies since they don't come through. Bitwings is very misleading. The phone doesn't mine as you say it i just like any other phone and all it is doing is connecting to a GUI the a mobile app. We already have this and this is nothing new. Where is this so called farm? I want some pictures and a video of the farm mining in action. How can this be cheaper then other places when it is the exact same thing?
Very misleading....
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:14:35 AM

Wings Mobile team posted photos on their twitter, how they prepared for the event to be held in Barcelona in the near future  Cool

BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:09:45 PM

I just learned about this project, I was so surprised when they introduced their phone can generate 2 ETH in a month, I was wondering how their phone could do it, I understand now, thank you!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:01:01 PM

Next month's Wings Mobile Tsunami Tour will be held in Colombia next month; the entire project management team will meet on November 10

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:36:15 AM

An article on how the Bitwings foundation is organized, how it differs from other similar projects and what are its advantages https://medium.com/@bitwings/what-does-the-foundation-of-bitwings-comprise-of-7e5bca3fe77
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:27:56 AM

I think the ICO Bitwings will end at the end of this year, but I have just seen on the Bitwings website, ICO will end on April 2020, why did you do ICO more than 1 year, and how much money has been collected to date?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:30:04 PM

The Bitwings Team continued to carry out their Tsunami Tour in various places, almost all updates on the tsunami tour event. what about the development of the project itself? and why did the Bitwings team leave this thread without updates?
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:16:44 AM

Dr. Evan Luthra technical director of Bitwings visited South America at an event dedicated to the blockchain industry, in honor of this a report was released with photos from the event https://medium.com/@bitwings/evan-luthra-bitwings-conquer-the-south-american-blockchain-scene-yahoo-4620909cf6a5
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:30:16 PM

Bitwings bounty campaigns final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExYgl54Ltz5XpY0ZBftRpf0FdEe8GYBOXF-6Yacl88U/edit?usp=sharing
Lots of participants (I guess 90%) are simply kicked, plus who are left, will receive a reduced reward. Another project that cheated on bounty hunters...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:13:52 AM

Bitwings bounty campaigns final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExYgl54Ltz5XpY0ZBftRpf0FdEe8GYBOXF-6Yacl88U/edit?usp=sharing
Lots of participants (I guess 90%) are simply kicked, plus who are left, will receive a reduced reward. Another project that cheated on bounty hunters...

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this project turned out to be a scam a long time back? I mean coins are not traded anywhere (at least that of I know) plus they stopped giving updates about the project too?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 09:29:36 AM

They interrupted translation bounty - this is not a good sign.  Investors still prefer to read white paper in their native language, and exchanges often require white paper translated into several languages ​​... Silence is not always a sign of scam, but alarming
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: