Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BWN] BITWINGS - HOME OF THE FIRST ULTRA-SECURE MINING SMART PHONE  (Read 1212 times)
serg1e

Activity: 840
Merit: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:29:48 PM

Bitwings bounty campaigns final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExYgl54Ltz5XpY0ZBftRpf0FdEe8GYBOXF-6Yacl88U/edit?usp=sharing
Lots of participants (I guess 90%) are simply kicked, plus who are left, will receive a reduced reward. Another project that cheated on bounty hunters...

They interrupted translation bounty - this is not a good sign.  Investors still prefer to read white paper in their native language, and exchanges often require white paper translated into several languages ​​... Silence is not always a sign of scam, but alarming
Yes, SCAM Bounty, not only translation  Wink
WingsCAM_b = BITWINGS SCAM Bounty 100% IMHO 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:44:37 PM

Bitwings bounty campaigns final list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ExYgl54Ltz5XpY0ZBftRpf0FdEe8GYBOXF-6Yacl88U/edit?usp=sharing
Lots of participants (I guess 90%) are simply kicked, plus who are left, will receive a reduced reward. Another project that cheated on bounty hunters...

They interrupted translation bounty - this is not a good sign.  Investors still prefer to read white paper in their native language, and exchanges often require white paper translated into several languages ​​... Silence is not always a sign of scam, but alarming
Yes, SCAM Bounty, not only translation  Wink
it seems so from the start this project was suspicious, first they had MVP but with usecase that didn't make sense, second that they did IEO on p2pb2b which like bitcointalk members knew this exchange was very bad and now there was a drama of trimming bounty participants 100% chance of this bounty scam clearly exists.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:50:11 AM

They interrupted translation bounty - this is not a good sign.  Investors still prefer to read white paper in their native language, and exchanges often require white paper translated into several languages ​​... Silence is not always a sign of scam, but alarming
Yes, SCAM Bounty, not only translation  Wink
it seems so from the start this project was suspicious, first they had MVP but with usecase that didn't make sense, second that they did IEO on p2pb2b which like bitcointalk members knew this exchange was very bad and now there was a drama of trimming bounty participants 100% chance of this bounty scam clearly exists.

Not only bounty I think the project was also a scam one because how can a phone generate 2 ETH when even a good gaming PC can't do that? It was quite strange to me from the very beginning.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:43:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 10:51:29 PM by terciduk123

Not only bounty I think the project was also a scam one because how can a phone generate 2 ETH when even a good gaming PC can't do that? It was quite strange to me from the very beginning.
This project does have some suspicious things, in addition to what has been said (distribution of bounty that has been delayed and unclear, IEO is in bad exchange, products that are less convincing), even the sale of Bitwing tokens is still ongoing. other than, they are brave guaranteeing that the price of BWN tokens doesn't fall below $ 0.2 USD, I don't understand how they can keep the price of BWN tokens on the market, while their tokens have not been responded well by the market and so far I haven't heard of a new partnership.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:16:45 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this project turned out to be a scam a long time back? I mean coins are not traded anywhere (at least that of I know) plus they stopped giving updates about the project too?

Sorry for such a late answer. The fact that their coins are not traded doesnt meant they are scam, simply there is no demand. No updates can also be understood in two ways, either no info for update, or scam Cheesy

So far they are posting "second final table" which is strange. Admin says - they will check everything once again, but there is a "due date" actions to be made by hunter. How can someone fill form that they ask, when he doesn't know if he is in or dumped...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:42:03 AM

I'm also having an issue with Bitwings.

I've participated in their signature campaign. While I was in it, I've managed to rank-up from Member to Full Member. I've spoken with BM (in telegram) and he changed my rank in campaign. After the campaign ended, I was wearing other signatures all the time. Today I've found out that I'm not in the final distribution list. Reason - only active members are in the final list. Group admin can not answer in clear way what is active. But BM showed screenshots of forum members, that were active only during bounty campaign and then becomes silent. If BM would even make a small glance at my post history, he might have noticed that I post nearly every day.

Perhaps, "active" means I should have been an active project promoter even after campaign has ended. But I'm not fond of doing something for free, while I can spend this time earning.

Some people say here that there were no news and updates from the project. Then how do they expect hunters to be active, where is nothing to comment or speak about. How to promote blank project???

As terciduk123 says, tokens price is around $0.2. With that price I should have received $140... Quite a sum. I should fight for it, but I think it is no use. It is sad that I've joined their bounty campaign in 2019, but the topics with scam accusation appeared only during summer 2020. If I knew what this project really is, I would have spent time on them...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:33:29 PM

I'm also having an issue with Bitwings.

I've participated in their signature campaign. While I was in it, I've managed to rank-up from Member to Full Member. I've spoken with BM (in telegram) and he changed my rank in campaign. After the campaign ended, I was wearing other signatures all the time. Today I've found out that I'm not in the final distribution list. Reason - only active members are in the final list. Group admin can not answer in clear way what is active. But BM showed screenshots of forum members, that were active only during bounty campaign and then becomes silent. If BM would even make a small glance at my post history, he might have noticed that I post nearly every day.

Perhaps, "active" means I should have been an active project promoter even after campaign has ended. But I'm not fond of doing something for free, while I can spend this time earning.

Some people say here that there were no news and updates from the project. Then how do they expect hunters to be active, where is nothing to comment or speak about. How to promote blank project???

As terciduk123 says, tokens price is around $0.2. With that price I should have received $140... Quite a sum. I should fight for it, but I think it is no use. It is sad that I've joined their bounty campaign in 2019, but the topics with scam accusation appeared only during summer 2020. If I knew what this project really is, I would have spent time on them...

really unfortunate that you wasted your time on this project. but can't blame you because when i first saw this project, i thought they can really take off. but i already have the hesitations about this mining power of their smart phone. seems good what they were offering but sad to say, just another money grab project. how they handled their bounty campaign was really sick. how can they expect someone to promote their project even after their campaign ended? not professionals at all.
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:23:39 AM

really unfortunate that you wasted your time on this project. but can't blame you because when i first saw this project, i thought they can really take off. but i already have the hesitations about this mining power of their smart phone. seems good what they were offering but sad to say, just another money grab project.

That what I was also expecting from Bitwings. That year, I thought they were the first one who had the idea of producing a smartphone that can offer its user to earn. Of course there were project that dreamed to use a blockchain technology. For example Function X mobile phone runs its own blockchain and offer free and secure calls. Mining (if it is a right word to use) or earning with smartphone was something new to me so I decided to support them.
Maybe I should have done more research. But that day I though I must rush to take a place in their campaign, because all the tokens were sold (seems a lie) and the only way to get some was participating in bounty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:42:33 AM

An update from telegram.

Another final spreadsheet has been posted in telegram pinned message. They have added new names to the list, but I think only those, who PMed telegram bounty admin (I'm in the list right now).

What strains me is a KYC button on their dashboard (hunters will receive reward there) and a text "!! KYC is not required for Bounty Participants !!" in bounty topic. Hope they will not use hunters pass KYC.

Then, the list of rules how they chose who is in and out has been posted:

1. No fake profiles
2. No inactive accounts for more than 3 weeks
3. Bitwings posts are public
4. Bitwings posts are updated and not deleted.
5. Currently growing profiles showing activity since the start of bounty
6. Not a part of ANY HATRED GROUPS AGAINST BITWINGS
7. Didn't use foul language to threaten admins in the group or in pm
8. No banned accounts in Bitcointalk
9. Flagged accounts have been reported with reasons prior to audit and informed the team
10. Followed all rules from day 1 until now and is actively a part of the team, even obeying the advices sent in group.

The rules seems fair, but "being inactive for 3 weeks" is something beyond my understanding. Bounty ran a year ago, and I cant leave forum for 3 weeks and cant simply read it. I must make posts all the time. Looks ridiculous. Hard to believe this might be a reason to cut a person from receiving a reward for a work done a year ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x