Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Telegrammers active on crypto channels and groups  (Read 392 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

Calling out to all the Telegram users who also happen to be crypto-heads! Telegram is a great platform for sharing and staying connected, and there are many channels and groups on the app dedicated to crypto technologies. If you’re an active user and part of such groups, we’d love to hear from you in the thread below!
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:33:04 PM

Calling out to all the Telegram users who also happen to be crypto-heads! Telegram is a great platform for sharing and staying connected, and there are many channels and groups on the app dedicated to crypto technologies. If you’re an active user and part of such groups, we’d love to hear from you in the thread below!
I have deep interest to work with you and your team. Please contact me @arafat6859

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
alkhatib94

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:06:53 AM

contact me in telegram
: @alkhatib94
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:16:23 PM

contact me in telegram
: @alkhatib94

Hi alkhatiba. Thank you for your interest. I will get in touch with you soon.

This thread is still active with a purpose of finding more active telegram users on crypto channels and groups. Make a reply here or contact me via PM.
meaamir1

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:48:54 AM

I have an active community of Crypto Influencers & Bounty hunters, many of them are telegram group moderators, Content Writers and publishers. would like to know the plans , sure we can interact about it. moreover  unique services for all crypto communities will be offered on my website too.

Contact me https://t.me/meaamir
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:07:07 AM

I have an active community of Crypto Influencers & Bounty hunters, many of them are telegram group moderators, Content Writers and publishers. would like to know the plans , sure we can interact about it. moreover  unique services for all crypto communities will be offered on my website too.

Contact me https://t.me/meaamir

Thank you a lot for your interest. I made a reply on the other thread already to you, but I would like to double assure you that we are going to reach out to you when the project has been launched.

This thread is still actively using active crypto Telegrammers.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:23:01 AM

I am very happy to announce that our ICO project is going to be launched very soon. We are still looking for more Telegrammers who are active on crypto related channels. If you are on, reply to this thread or contact me through PM. Interesting enough, most people are going for the PM option for some reason.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:54:19 PM

I will be announcing the day of the ICO official announcement day on my Pre-ICO thread today! It is in our interest to get in touch with more active crypto Telegrammers!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

If you are an active Telegram user with, perhaps, a big Telegram where you announce news or ICO projects to your users, let me know. We are preparing to launch a project of our own and we would like to reach out on Telegram as well.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:55:49 PM

If you have a Telegram group with a good crypto base, let me know about it. We are looking forward to launching our ICO project and we are interested in various marketing activities.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:25:01 PM

Do you have a Telegram group with crypto audience? Let me know about it and we might do business with you regarding an announcement for our ICO project!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:37:59 PM

We are looking for crypto Telegrammers who are actively engaging with their community. If you have grown yourself a decent group and/or channel, let me hear about in this thread or via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:41:21 PM

Have you grown a decent size crypto group and/or channel? Let me know about it in this thread or send me a PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:18:09 PM

It is in our best interest to communicate with as many great Telegrammers who own or manage a crypto related Telegram group or channel. Connect with me in this thread or via personal message!  Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:41 PM

If you have grown a decent size Telegram group and/or channel with crypto audience, let me know about it!
ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

Hi. That my channel https://t.me/bountyCool

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:12:38 PM

Hi. That my channel https://t.me/bountyCool

Hello ramirkz!

We are soon to launch a bounty campaign and we would like to post it on your channel.
What is your personal Telegram account name? I would like to add you.

In the mean time I am looking for more active Telegrammers in crypto channels and groups!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:15:00 PM

If you have grown a good quality Telegram group or channel which is posting crypto related information, you can use it to participate in our Marketplace BETA testing here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:28:15 PM

Are you a Telegram who is sharing crypto and ICO related info on your groups and channels? I would like to speak with you and perhaps do business.
colin xu

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

please contact me:@colinxl
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: