Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?!  (Read 11135 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:19:36 PM

This will happen, because we know that EOS now has more interest and is becoming increasingly famous. in my opinion, it could be that EOS experienced a large increase when the market began to grow again
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helnkay1

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:42:39 PM

With the current situation of the market generally, i don't think EOS price can fly like that of BNB coin. BNB have the backing of one of the biggest exchange in the crypto world. Though, if EOS can up their game in terms of token application, perhaps, after crypto world overcome the current market situation, then EOS will be there competing with BNB.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:56:16 PM

I don't doubt the fact that EOS will moon like BNB but what I can't assure you is how soon this moon is going to take place, the reason why we saw a moon in BNB is because the government of a country is investing big in buying a lot of BNB coins because of the new decentralized exchange launched by the binance team.

EOS is a project with a very good potential and will moon to the level that ETH has gotten too but this might take a long period of time before it happens, unless the EOS team has a strategy on ground that would be able to hype the project.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:26:56 PM

I think they have chances because base to my research these both coin is probably both coins that are possible to becone hundred of dollars each Eos and Biannce.  But the question is what token will be more better to pruchase it is the Eos or the Binance?
Probably after few years from now these two will become very high the value and we can earn more profit or become millionaire becaude of these.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:46:59 AM

EOS never go up from $3-4 for a few months. I do not think it is fair to compare BNB with EOS. I have high expectations with EOS before, until it was dropped heavily and really hard to go back from it's price of $8. So, I do not think it will go to the moon like BNB did.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:38:14 AM

Honesty, I don't want to expect again with EOS. The more you expect, the more you hurt. Before, I do fully trust EOS before but the other way happened and it doesn't recover well after the big dump. I do not think it is fair to compare EOS to BNB coin. BNB is more potential than EOS and it will not go to the moon like BNB does.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:52:56 AM

Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! What do you think guys?

Check this analysis!

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/07/eos-tothemoon/
I think yes. because EOS still maintains its position and influence in the market. they are just silent and are giving strategies to help the market grow strongly and their market capitalization also increases. same way Binance did. Please wait and see the Q3 of 2019, EOS will grow strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Indrawan77

Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:57:52 AM

Bnb move really quickly since Binance doing a fantastic job in promoting, for eos I am not too sure, the potential is big and there are a lot of supporters but the rising has not being so good, maybe still need a little time to prove the usefulness of the coin, but the possibility of eos to be able to chase bnb is high
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:11:37 AM

So many exchanges has been following up bnb for sure it will take a long patience if eos can follow bnb soon. For now lets focus those upcomming coins to improve and to trend up someday.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:32:14 AM

Check this analysis!

I think yes. because EOS still maintains its position and influence in the market. they are just silent and are giving strategies to help the market grow strongly and their market capitalization also increases. same way Binance did. Please wait and see the Q3 of 2019, EOS will grow strongly.
i personally dont think EOS will be be rise like BNB, first, they are two different altcoins with their own purposes and strategies, secondly the amount of investors choosing BNB for long term is higher than EOS when BNB is made for an exchange: Binance. Finally, EOS team devs are still silent with their works while BNB is being used more popularly in trading fees, making our transactions cheaper and easier, so in conclusion, EOS still have the chance to rise but it may never be like BNB.
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:43:12 AM

EOS May Touch $15 By 2019:

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

1 WalletInvestor
According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

2 Steemit Writer OrdinaryRich
One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

3 Trading Beasts
Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:52:52 AM

Check this analysis!

BNB and EOS are two different coins and both have different technology. EoS is more strong coin technology wise but BNB has a biggest crypto exchange which make it the best use case.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:24:52 AM

I don't see any reason comparing EOS with BNB, honestly. The former is in over one billion in circulating supply while BNB is barely 190 million in total supply (this exceeds circulating supply. Yet it's little compared to EOS') Also, BNB has its own reputable exchange and recently has been running its IEO launchpad and insisting that the BNB coin be the medium for payment. All these have made the coin to rally up speedily. We can say conveniently that the odds favour BNB than IEOs.

Therefore, the total supply and use-case of any coin is very important in determining how fast a coin moons.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

I do not EOS because they are centralized and are able to freeze user funds anytime they want.  Could you imagine if bitcoin or ethereum had a function like this?  Goes against the main principle of crypto currency.
HyughA

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:34:08 PM

I think not if I will bangi bnb.  BBN has a supply of 190 million.  while eos has a supply of 1 billion.  obviously bnb has less supply compared to eos.  when bnb prices are so expensive,
1. Long-term prospects.  
2. The Binance cryptocurrency exchange offers a buffer for the BNB.  
3. Increased number of coins on the Binance platform.

Reference https://kabarcoin.com/binance-coin-bnb-pilihan-terbaik/

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:15:45 PM

Eos needs to get that dapp world a lot more in the near future for that to happen. BNB is working towards creating a binance chain that will get ethereums ICO world however they have done it via getting help from their binance exchange but eos has nothing with that power to make any changes and since they do not have that power they need to find a center that eos will be around. BNB has binance exchange, what does eos have ?

Dapps and right now biggest is the eosbet which gives out BET tokens instead of EOS and at least give out EOS in dividends, if they create more stuff like eosbet and have bunch of websites that give eos some utility than they will for sure skyrocket as well.
cryptothreads

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:47:39 PM

I think not if I will bangi bnb.  BBN has a supply of 190 million.  while eos has a supply of 1 billion.  obviously bnb has less supply compared to eos.  when bnb prices are so expensive,
1. Long-term prospects.  
2. The Binance cryptocurrency exchange offers a buffer for the BNB.  
3. Increased number of coins on the Binance platform.

Reference https://kabarcoin.com/binance-coin-bnb-pilihan-terbaik/
If I am a long-term investor, I will still choose BNB because this is a very well-supported coin at Binance and CZ there are many strategies to help their customers earn good profits. I was involved in investing in this coin last year and until now I have had a very good profit from keeping it. If you can persevere to keep BNB then surely you will never be disappointed that this coin is considered the second ETH and maybe in the next few years it will be possible to reach $1,000.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:00:35 PM

Bnb move really quickly since Binance doing a fantastic job in promoting, for eos I am not too sure, the potential is big and there are a lot of supporters but the rising has not being so good, maybe still need a little time to prove the usefulness of the coin, but the possibility of eos to be able to chase bnb is high
It depends on your own definition of high, some people who aim too much on this coin’s potential and don’t see anything good about the coin when it increase, the volume of trade is what matters and not price. We have some projects that will not be very high in value but they will be more reliable in giving enough profit, depend on the amount being bought.

We can only say that they cannot replace BNB of their position but they have more than what it takes to even compete with it. So come some years’ time, we will know if it will possible for EOS to displace BNB or not.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:04:30 PM

Men solid opumps like bnb one is part of the hard work of the team. i havent seen enough development of the eos proyect. it hasnot been able to get the attention of the mayor developers of the industry. i dont know why but i thinks thats an important part of a bussines structure. Been able to show the crowd the benefit and not let know forget you..i thinks eos its going to be forgeted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:20:15 PM

I am the huge believer of EOS even in this bear market i am in 4 times profit compare to my ethereum invest . I believe eos from long time . After its Mainnet launch really making lots of impact .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: