Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skam or a way to make money?  (Read 17767 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:20:31 AM

Crypto is growing comparatively. But it is not growing as it deserves. Crypto is the new invention which is expected to make changes in the lives of the people especially in transaction. Forget what people talk about it. The truth is authorities and governments have accepted in a way or another. That is why they are talking about regulating so as to minimize risks involved. Accepting cryptocurrencies as a method of payment is another progress for it. 

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:31:05 AM

Crypto haven been around for just few year is doing great despite the various attacks it face from the Bank and government, but to be realistic the cryptocurrency industry is growing and many new investors need to understand how it works.before putting they money into it in other to avoid negative story about cryptocurrency. It not a get rich quick scheme and need to be understood properly.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:10:31 PM

Lazy people believe in fraud it is the easiest way to make money for them but its wrong you deprive people of their hard work crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme you build it with patience and hard work. Work hard and get rich and stop fraudulent acts thanks
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:19:51 PM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?

No questioning the potentials of crypto currency values
But just as it can make you rich quickly; crypto currency tokens can as well take all your wealth from you in a blink of the eye

That’s why you need to master trading and don’t just rush everything green that u see
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

No questioning the potentials of crypto currency values
But just as it can make you rich quickly; crypto currency tokens can as well take all your wealth from you in a blink of the eye

That’s why you need to master trading and don’t just rush everything green that u see

Well, like any other investment. If you create your own business project, it can also go broke very easily. I think everyone should understand this. So cryptocurrency can not only enrich us, but also take away all that we have.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:28:46 PM

right those who say like that are not right because they have not been able to make money from crypto well and they surrender so that they can talk like that should not be trusted and believe in themselves that can make us patient to face trials even though today crypto is growing well.
leavolnhals

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:31:01 PM

it is absolutely correct and we can see it clearly in the price chart of the coins. Those who do not want to participate in the crypto market will be poor and unlucky people. We always know that those who participate in new trends often have the opportunity to become rich. keep trying and developing yourself, you will get what you deserve.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:38:30 PM

If you believe in crypto you should not listen to them, they just don't know how potential crypto is. If you want to make money in crypto just keep doing trading, investing, campaigns and etc. that you can make more money.
If you do believe no one will move you to do anything, it's your own assessment and your capabilities to make your journey be successful, no one
can change you when you know everything about your investment, make money in any way that you know you can and be well assured that it
will be successful along the way.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

I think they do not understand the nature and purpose of crypto. I have not been able to understand each of them and their technology so do not judge that this market is a SCAM. I know many utilities and benefits when participating in this market. It brings a lot of knowledge and good utilities to the money market in the future. I believe it!
CLywaTeLb

Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:49:35 PM

it is absolutely correct and we can see it clearly in the price chart of the coins. Those who do not want to participate in the crypto market will be poor and unlucky people. We always know that those who participate in new trends often have the opportunity to become rich. keep trying and developing yourself, you will get what you deserve.
Those who are not in crypto will be poor and unlucky people Grin Grin Grin. There is an opportunity, but get rich? To get a lot of money, you need someone to give a lot of money. I would not associate crypto with mandatory enrichment or necessarily with scam.
To succeed (get rich), you need to make an effort.
To lose your money, it is enough to act under the influence of feelings, not paying attention to the mind.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are enough ways to make money if you really know something. You can choose employment for every taste and color.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:06:11 PM

Funds that the team collected from ICO will be used for the further success of the the project, unfortunately if the ICO earn or not they divide the collected fund to the team member and not to the participants nor to investors and day by day many people think of doing ICO and scam people that is the major problem now.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:06:21 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are enough ways to make money if you really know something. You can choose employment for every taste and color.

This term can be applied to other areas of life. Not only to cryptocurrency. Any deep knowledge of the business can make a profit. Well, a cryptocurrency can of course make you rich if you choose the right project, and despite the market you will wait for the growth of this project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:42:35 PM

Almost everybody has opinion on crypto and that is legit. I believe in my eyes and watching how this
new technology evolve and changing our lives. And this is just the beginning, many more to come.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:17:47 AM

If you consider cryptocurrency as a quick way to earn money, then you will most likely be disappointed because you will focus on quick earnings. I invest in good projects that have real prospects - and wait for years of profit.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:53:41 AM

Scam or a way to make money ? both doesn't sounds good to me.
Cryptocurrency was created to become a currency, that used by peoples around the world so we can doing transaction directly without middle party.
But some peoples with bad intention are using crypto for scamming and stealing money from others.
I don’t know what you think of it, but I’m very sure that you always have that smile on your face when you wake up to see that the money you have in your wallet has increased… Or don’t you? Yea, I know you do and you can’t deny it. So every single one of us here are into crypto because we want to make money. But one thing we have to do is to make sure that we earn those money in a legit way and not by scamming others. It becomes wrong when you start to do something evil and hurting others because you need money.

There is nothing like a quick way to enrich yourself. This is an investment and those that made money a lot from it never expected that to happen. Okay they did invest with hope that they are going to make some profit, but they didn’t expect to grow big as it did now. So they are lucky to be early investors. As for those thinking that this is a way for them to make quick money, they are just confused and they are the ones who even ends up losing their money.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:57:35 AM

I dont understand why you put word "Skam" in the title of the topic.. Crypto is reality now, like internet or cellphone, need more time to adoption, but it can die, it is god technology and people use it today and right now!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:03:07 AM

If you consider cryptocurrency as a quick way to earn money, then you will most likely be disappointed because you will focus on quick earnings. I invest in good projects that have real prospects - and wait for years of profit.

Thats true . your a bright boy and you know what you are saying    . this was the problem of our society today  . because of many financial issues , many people only thinks about money  .

now when they hear that crypto can be a way to gain money , they quickly jump on it without identifying its risk but when the time comes that they fail .

they then put all the blame on crypto  . real investor should foccus first on the technology on what they are going to invest . patience is also the other important factor that we must have because cryptos takes alot of time to grow .
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:00:51 AM

the market is now getting better, but everything will be the same when crypto is not widely used and only becomes a conversation. it is time for the coin developer to think about it, in order to increase investor interest.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:23:20 AM

I think it’s ridicilious to think that cryptocurrency is over. So i’m not going anywhere from this market. I was holding my coins even in the worse days and now crypto market finally started to recover. This market is volatile and it’s hard to predict what’s going to happen in future but we can not deny that it’ll definitely have a big role in our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: