Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCFX Trading (Arbitrage AI Technology)  (Read 157 times)
nickyrox (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:04:35 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 01:42:30 PM by nickyrox

http://i67.tinypic.com/24wrm2p.png

Welcome To WCFX Trading

WCFX TRADING is a global company with many investors and entrepreneurs in the World. Already developed by a team of professionals currently in the field of FX and CRYPTO TRADING and they have created the software. It also helps many investors make money from mining companies in various places around the world with the following coins. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin in cash, Litecoin, etc. Even if you do not have experience in this market, it is an opportunity to earn profits automatically and gain a lot of growth.

GOOD PROFITABILITY
We support global citizens who
want to harness the technological
the revolution of digital currency.
We take highly sophisticated
investment strategies that
have historically only been
accessible to institutions and a small
number of high wealth individuals,
and bring it to the masses.

AUTOMATED
No financial advisor? No experience
trading cryptocurrency?
No worries. Our algorithm takes
away from the guesswork and executes
transactions automatically on your
behalf. Your only job is to review
your account balance and decide
how to manage your gains.

THE TIME IS NOW
The world is always changing
and for those who spot the disruption
and react, great wealth can
be had. Not only is how we pay
for things changing, but how
startups raise capital as
well… Time to react!

DAILY ROI OPTIONS
FROM 1.5% UP TO 2.0% DAILY
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hrcxfa.png

DAILY RETURN ON INVESTMENT REPORTS
http://i67.tinypic.com/m8elif.png

OPTION TO WITHDRAW IN MULTIPLE CRYPTO CURRENCY
http://i64.tinypic.com/2zxr22g.png

QUATERLY PROMOTIONS
http://i64.tinypic.com/33vp5ky.png

REGISTER NOW
http://www.wcfx.io/register/left/wcfx001098

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

Boring.

Arbitrage bot scams are everywhere, 2019's version of cloud mining.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
nickyrox (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:57:22 PM

Boring.

Well, it’s still paying out pretty well so far mate.. minimum $30 bucks.. many platforms out there are already existing technologies or method.. as long it is paying out well.. it is still worth the try.. besides is daily withdrawal. 😉
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:50:24 AM

Boring.

Well, it’s still paying out pretty well so far mate.. minimum $30 bucks.. many platforms out there are already existing technologies or method.. as long it is paying out well.. it is still worth the try.. besides is daily withdrawal. 😉

Ponzi also pays at beginning and later on pulls scam exit. Paying out so far is not something that gives people a reason to put money into. All Ponzis or schemes like this pays in the beginning to gain some trust during which people also refers others and share such schemes and laters on pulls down the site scamming everyone's hard earned money.
nickyrox (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:49:51 AM

Boring.

Ponzi also pays at beginning and later on pulls scam exit. Paying out so far is not something that gives people a reason to put money into. All Ponzis or schemes like this pays in the beginning to gain some trust during which people also refers others and share such schemes and laters on pulls down the site scamming everyone's hard earned money.

There's many platforms out there does and still looks like ponzi, but who we are to judge? whereby some companies lasts for years. Up till now it is still paying. Sometimes a business is still a business, so is investments. Every of this aspects has its risk. At thee end of the day it is up to one individual whether they want high profit high risk or choose the safest lowest profit for lower risks. It may work for some but not others.

here's screencap from my withdrawal from this platform btw.
http://i63.tinypic.com/2pr8jtk.jpg
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:58:28 AM

There's many platforms out there does and still looks like ponzi, but who we are to judge? whereby some companies lasts for years. Up till now it is still paying. Sometimes a business is still a business, so is investments. Every of this aspects has its risk. At thee end of the day it is up to one individual whether they want high profit high risk or choose the safest lowest profit for lower risks. It may work for some but not others.

Yadayadayada

Typical Ponzi promoter justification bullshit.

There is no trading going on, there is no bot, there is just a pack of lies to draw in gullible newbies to get ripped off.

nickyrox (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:02:10 AM

Yadayadayada

There is no trading going on, there is no bot, there is just a pack of lies to draw in gullible newbies to get ripped off.

Don't have to bash me mate, i'm just sharing what i am earning at the moment. It's working really well for me at the moment. Peace always.  Wink
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:01:43 PM

Yadayadayada

i'm just sharing what i am earning at the moment.

You're not "earning" anything.
You're just being paid some of another (later) sucker's "investment" to keep this scam rolling until the admin have reached their hookers and blow target and then, there it was, gone...
Ponzis...play with fire, you get burned sooner or later.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: