Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hard Cap  (Read 1334 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

Good day! That's too high but some good ICOs really could sell successfully. I would rather choose joining a lower hardcap for sometimes projects aiming for a higher hardcap don't usually reach their goals and end up on refunds, some even abandon their projects and leave the investors hanging.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:34:51 PM

High hard cap on a project can be a sign of how much valuable the project is but in the recent days it doesn't follow any sign like that,the project owner just simply set the limits but at the end een failed to reach the soft cap values.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:38:45 PM

Recently, cases of fraudulent projects have become more frequent, everything happens in such a way that many projects provide fake information about collecting funds and cannot confirm it in the future and this is very sad.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:43:37 PM

There is  very wide range between most projects soft and hard caps. Some good projects do have a up-to-date progress bars showing collected funds on their token sale web page.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

This day, people should be very careful of the project they are investing in, project with very high hard cap hardly reach the soft cap and that might leads to refunding or investors been scam. In other case, some project with very high hard cap do have lower soft cap and I believe a project can run better with soft cap. You just have to make proper research before investing in any project and make sure it's legit before you put your money in it

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:08:38 PM

Many ICOs makes sure they reach hardcap or they won't continue with the project and only few that met softcap continues with the project ,my advice son scam projects lies about there hardcap just to fool investors and some won't even disclose it at all ,don't believe what you see every time it might be a lie

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:14:33 PM

Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?

I don't know why some ICO campaign did not put the progress of their ICO in ther website and they didn't even update their community about it and at the end of the ICO tey will tell it is a fail. that's why i only join bounty campaign with progress bar on their website.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:31:59 PM

Don't be deceived by what you see on the website of many of these ICOs, most of them are fake. They can tell you they have reached softcap even when they are not even closer to a quarter of the softcap. Just be vigilant in your investment.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:39:45 PM

ICOs many times have too much big hard cap but also soft cap. Many people are asking why they need such high softcap. The answer is that they want get as much as possible from the token sale. No matter they really need it.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

ICOs many times have too much big hard cap but also soft cap. Many people are asking why they need such high softcap. The answer is that they want get as much as possible from the token sale. No matter they really need it.
I do not understand why they put such a soft cap if they can not collect it and then give money back to investors.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:22:21 PM

Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
I would advised you check thoroughly through their whitepaper to be sure you didn’t skip vital details of their projects because usually it is expected of an ICO site to be to be well detailed on every information regarding their project but if you have gone through this properly and sure you didn’t skip anything it can therefore be clear that such ICO is scam.

To have such hard cap might be a medium to give excuses at the end of the project, hereby not remitting monies belonging to investors and another reason some ICOs upload inflating details about their supply and miles they’ve covered is to lure new investors and it is wrong all the same.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:59:07 PM

If new projects hide information about current fees, this is not very good. This can only mean one thing: the amount collected is very small, and the developers do not want to show it.
Contact support and ask them to give a link to the wallet where the investment charges are conducted so that you can read them.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 811

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:05:38 PM

I think it's too much, but I can't say that they overstate their sales targets because each ICO has a different concept, so the capital they need will be different
if the concept is mining, usually the ICO will have a big target, but if the concept is like an exchanger, then I think the target will be only a little

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:14:25 PM

Don't be deceived by what you see on the website of many of these ICOs, most of them are fake. They can tell you they have reached softcap even when they are not even closer to a quarter of the softcap. Just be vigilant in your investment.
True, most ICOs are now making fake Hardcap on their website, they want to attract Investors in their ICO, so we must be careful before buying at ICO.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

Of course it could. It depends on the project itself. There are even more than 100 million hardcap, and mostly those belong to the banking sector. Information about the supply on the site should be, in my opinion you should look more carefully.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:22:44 PM

Almost all ICO at the moment can not assemble the hard cap. Investing in ICO makes no sense, at least I think so. There are normal projects, but they appear extremely rarely and at the same time the prices of their coins after the ICO are still less.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:31:00 PM

What ICO is that? Please be detailed so we can help you out, easily.
Of course, that's normal but for some reason, I'm surprised that there's still ico that aiming that much, looks like they're confident of their product. How much had they already raise, btw?

There are many ICO projects are live whos hardcap is 100 Million USD or more than it! But they can't reach even the softcap 8 Million USD since 2018  Grin ! Therefore most of the ICO projects are not raising a single buck but they are showing fake raised because it is very easy to change the ICO timeline bar in the website.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit