Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?  (Read 20236 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:02:57 PM

Monero can really do its stuff very skillfully and skillfully. I'm still very actively trying to say that the active use of anonymous payments is a very profitable business, especially if you do not want to be noticed.
Crypto$tar

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:56:54 PM

Why hasn't the price of the Monero risen after the xmr/usdt trade pair was listed on binance?
There is no need for any coin to rise its value when particular pair gets listed on exchanges.Monero is one of the potential altcoin so there is no need to get doubt on that coin for investing in long term you will get surprised after few years if the crypto currency got mass adoption.
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will become a massive spread. I am confused by the competition in the market of anonymous cryptocurrencies
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

Why hasn't the price of the Monero risen after the xmr/usdt trade pair was listed on binance?
There is no need for any coin to rise its value when particular pair gets listed on exchanges.Monero is one of the potential altcoin so there is no need to get doubt on that coin for investing in long term you will get surprised after few years if the crypto currency got mass adoption.
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will become a massive spread. I am confused by the competition in the market of anonymous cryptocurrencies

You dont need to be confused. Monero have best technology and is used most. Also have best team and a lot of people that understands it and support. It was fair launched with PoW. No ICO no premine no dev tax or other scamming that might have problems with regulations.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:52:00 PM

I do not think so. It seems to me that this coin does not have enough strength to rise in price so much. But it all depends on the general situation on the market and on the price of Bitcoin.
You're right, Monero itself will not be able to grow up to $500 from today's price, the growth of this coin depends more on the state of the market
Ignoring the general market conditions will hurt the traders and potential investors with unfilled promises. The value depends on the market situation and Monero has the potential to hit the 500$ before the end of the year.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:54:44 PM

For Monero to reach $500, other coins will need to pump even more. Monero is quite frankly unappealing, it has horrible user experience, to the point where some dark markets prefer using non-private coins just so they don't deal with all the crap surrounding XMR.

I see Monero as a great science project that could bring tons of innovation, only to be adopted by other coins.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:05:24 AM

It is hard to predict but monero is a good coin and have faster development and many people and investors are supporting monero, world wide adoption of crypto i think monero can reach $500 in 2019.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:04:36 AM

Everything is possible, but in my opinion at the moment as a market price leader is bitcoin. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices will have a big influence on the altcoin. So maybe monero reaches $ 500 but if bitcoin also experiences a high price surge
if that is the case the problem is that all the coins under bitcoin depend on the price of bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin rises the price of an altcoin like monero will definitely rise as well because the price of bitcoin has become the benchmark price for the coins below

yes, so agree with my statement above, that Monero can touch the price of $ 500 if bitcoin as the crypto market leader also experiences price increases
Crypto$tar

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:51:27 PM

You dont need to be confused. Monero have best technology and is used most. Also have best team and a lot of people that understands it and support. It was fair launched with PoW. No ICO no premine no dev tax or other scamming that might have problems with regulations.
Of course, this makes Monero stand out among other projects, it's good qualities
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

Nice 10% jump in last 2 days. Bringing us new this years ATH in both USD and Bitcoin.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:39:09 AM

Everything is possible, but in my opinion at the moment as a market price leader is bitcoin. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices will have a big influence on the altcoin. So maybe monero reaches $ 500 but if bitcoin also experiences a high price surge

You have point in your opinion we are here in cryptoworld so its possible to reach that amount but all this time we dont see any price action increase if you are true monero holder you will still positive that amount will reach, but based on what I see its too far away from the real price.

Look at not only the price of monero, almost all crypto currencies experience it. Only a few types can stretch between the bear markets today
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:45:26 AM

I think this would be possible if the market could regain its stabillity, or being positively increasing at anytime, or if bull run would be possible, not just monero coin would reach that 500 dollar price, even some of the altcoin could do so. But if the market cannot get out from bearish market, the 500 dollar target price is just an imaginary and never to happen.
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:11:15 AM

how do you know that the limit of monero is 18.4 million? I have reviewed coinmarketcap and no limit appears! Where do you get that information from?... On the other hand, I see it very difficult for monero to reach $ 500 in 2019

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:50:37 AM

Now the price of Monero is about 59 dollars. This coin will probably not be able to grow almost ten times by the end of this year. The fact that Monero mining is coming to an end will not have a strong impact on the growth of its price. She, like other coins, is still under the price dominance of Bitcoin and therefore will be able to grow in price in proportion to the increase in the price of Bitcoin. It is unlikely that we will see a rise in the price of Bitcoin to 40,000 dollars this year.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:59:15 AM

Monero's trip is quite good, although far from expectations, reaching $ 60 already gives a little profit. Bitcoin has been able to reach more than $ 4000 so that it affects other altcoins and will slowly increase. Still optimistic that Monero will continue to increase even if only a few percents.

biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:02:38 AM

Monero's trip is quite good, although far from expectations, reaching $ 60 already gives a little profit. Bitcoin has been able to reach more than $ 4000 so that it affects other altcoins and will slowly increase. Still optimistic that Monero will continue to increase even if only a few percents.
when bitcoin continues to grow it will make the altcoin price also increase. We hope that this growth will continue to occur even though it is slow, but it will have a good impact on the growth of monero and other altcoin prices.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:05:31 AM

The monero is a good coin in crypto market but it is hard to predict actually if the monero will reach $500 in 2019, the crypto market it is not totally fully recover. If the bull run comes in this year hopefully monero can reach $500 due to the high demand.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:57:38 AM

It can not, monero does not have such popularity as the same bitcoin and therefore it is impossible at the moment, but if the big players with manipulators will get down to business, then of course everything is possible, but this year you should not expect a big market growth.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:09:31 AM

Yes ,if the cryptomarket will shoot up in the end of the year again like it was in 2017 but there's a very small chance for it ,we must wait a couple more years to reach this price again.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:29:58 AM

The monero is a good coin in crypto market but it is hard to predict actually if the monero will reach $500 in 2019, the crypto market it is not totally fully recover. If the bull run comes in this year hopefully monero can reach $500 due to the high demand.

There are no prerequisites for such growth at the moment. Even by the end of the year. This time everything will be much smoother. In the current situation (this is important!), Monero can reach the price of $ 500 only by 2022, when the reward for the unit will decline. Perhaps this will affect the popularity of mining Monero, because it has a more favorable algorithm than Bitcoin
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:35:38 AM

There are no prerequisites for such growth at the moment. Even by the end of the year. This time everything will be much smoother. In the current situation (this is important!), Monero can reach the price of $ 500 only by 2022, when the reward for the unit will decline. Perhaps this will affect the popularity of mining Monero, because it has a more favorable algorithm than Bitcoin
For someone who expect Monero hit $500, especially the OP, please expect and wait for the new all time high of bitcoin.
Monero, positively thinking, might hit $500 some day, but it won't be able to hit that price if bitcoin won't reach its new all time high some day.
In short, bitcoin should reach its all time high first, then Monero might hit $500.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: