Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?  (Read 20234 times)
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?

This kind of statistics in the crypto ecosystem does not really guarantee that there will be an increase in the market value of a particular crypto coin. Considering the current state of the crypto market, there is no chance that the price of Monero reaching $500 at the end of 2019. The possible price of Monero can attain at the end of 2019 will be between $90 and $100.
Yes, it is no secret that, the chances are low for the specific crypto to reach these levels except something bigger happens in the project. The current price anlaysis is ineffective because of the time factor in the young coins. The past performance doesn't guarantee future success.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Pasyugi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:43:12 PM

Most of the forum participants are inexperienced people, it seems to me that it is better to use the help of professionals for free. Review the web site https://pyyro.com
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:55:57 PM

As a leading privacy coin with a talented development team, Monero (XMR) can potentially reach $500 at some point in the future, but I wouldn't bank on it in 2019. We are not even sure if the bear market has ended yet. Part of what makes XMR so enticing is that its supply is limited.
in my opinion it is difficult because at this time the market condition is still not changing from a long time, although there is an increase but there is no significant.

but if the bull market really happened this year then maybe the monero could touch the price of $ 500 will increase but in my opinion it is still difficult because at this time the price is still very far.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

As you know every coin and token is at low level and bitcoin also ,so i hope at the end of 2019 Monero will be reach $500 may be more than $500 in 2019.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:13:23 PM

As a symptom of the general market rise I think monero will go even higher than $500. Patience is key here!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

I do not know in advance, but maybe the crypto market will recover in the future. Good altcoin has the same opportunity to grow!
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:46:28 PM

If bitcoin passes the 10000 usd mark then sure Monero(XMR) will reach the 500 usd mark, i remember in 2017 there was a race to reach 100 usd between litecoin and Monero and Monero came first before litecoin.
Monero has utility and has a huge demand over darkweb.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

I do not know in advance, but maybe the crypto market will recover in the future. Good altcoin has the same opportunity to grow!
Exactly not this year's XMR will cost $500, because at the moment the price is $67 and the market will not recover so quickly and will not grow so much during the year.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

I don't think that Monero is having much of future potential. Once it was being touted as a replacement for Bitcoin, due to the added anonymity. But the developers could not take care of the bugs in time, and there were instances where Monero transactions were tracked back to the individuals. Now the chance has gone for other coins with better technology.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:07:23 PM

As you know prices of all coins and tokens are down at this time BTC also down so in coming months or end of the 2019 it hope that Monero will reach $500.

When compared to the development of other Alts monero has still a long way to go to reach $500 we cant give false promises without knowing the market conditions. Yes monero has a great future without any doubt and most probably it will come under the top rated coins table in couple of days.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:11:00 PM

When compared to the development of other Alts monero has still a long way to go to reach $500 we cant give false promises without knowing the market conditions. Yes monero has a great future without any doubt and most probably it will come under the top rated coins table in couple of days.
Monero is one of the best altcoins, so it surely deserves higher price. However, for now, the coin has lots of things have to surpass to hit $500 someday. In the future, when crypto will become more widely accepted in human civiliaztion, it is sure that not only bitcoin, but also good altcoins will hit their higher price, including our favorite coin, Monero.

OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:21:07 PM

If anonymous currencies will be in great demand, we will be able to see monero and $ 1000

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:25:23 PM

I don't think so.
Monero is a well known currency and a lot of peoples are using it but I don't think that they stay at the same level.
They stopped updating their community about the new stuffs and they didn't arrange new roadmaps for the future. They are somehow happy with their product which is obsolete -_-.. There's some new coins worth being priced at 50 usd just like Deeponion, Veil, Beam.. etc..
They are working around the clock to deliver something legendary.. But Monero might die anytime.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

I don't think so.
Monero is a well known currency and a lot of peoples are using it but I don't think that they stay at the same level.
They stopped updating their community about the new stuffs and they didn't arrange new roadmaps for the future. They are somehow happy with their product which is obsolete -_-.. There's some new coins worth being priced at 50 usd just like Deeponion, Veil, Beam.. etc..
They are working around the clock to deliver something legendary.. But Monero might die anytime.
Monero has very good prospects. This is one of the most powerful anonymous crypto projects. I think that when there will be a crypto pump, we will see a price well above $ 500.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:45:11 PM

I doubt that this can happen by the end of the year, the market has not yet turned around, and monero without it just will not go to grow and tembolee in a bullish trend will not turn, I think the coin has lost its relevance, and there are analogues on technology that are more anonymous
This will not happen, the only main thing from monero is about its anonimity but it doesn't have other advantage compared with another coin. In fact that this coin will be so difficult to increase in the future.

I agree with you about that. I underestimate this currency, as the currency does not tend to increase in the future, not being noticed and invested too much. It is only a small part of interest and inquiry, but it only stops at a low level of investment and giving up  Cry

Am I spamming? Report me!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

reach $500 in 2019 ? I think it is very soon . The market just beginning for the recover.
But in the 2 years forward it can be possible.

LOL did you read the title or not. Question is been asked to know whether this coin reaches 500 USD in this year or not. Well, I can say if the bitcoin reaches the 10k USD before 4th quarter of 2019. Then it is possible for monero to reach 500 USD as well.

Finally speculation may be idea alone not exactly we see such growth in the market.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:56:55 PM

In 2019 it will not be exact. Ether has not been able to reach the $ 500 mark for a year, although its capitalization is much higher. I think you can count in 2020-2022
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:59:41 PM

Value now of monero in CMC is $68 and $500 for this year is possible to reach that. I love monero and base to my research or information that I got since last few years ago thag coin is potential so I don't see any reason to not invest and reach that value for the monero.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

There is no way monero will reach $500 that quickly or ever.  XMR doesn't do much volume compared to bitcoin and ethereum.  XMR devs can't even keep asics off their own network which is troubling.  They have all that money from the early days and are doing very little for future development.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

I don't think that it would happen this year maybe in the future but not in this year,
$500 per monero is too high and I think you also know it just look at its current price it is too far.

It is not impossible, just a part of the creator of this proposal wants us to learn more and invest in Monero, with Monero going to raise prices just a little later, but this is just a failure Personal review from me  Cheesy

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: