Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?  (Read 20236 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:54:03 PM

Even with this gradual market growth, a greater task falls back to the team. That is, with the current price and this target there is a huge difference and unless the team will start advancing the platform they might not achieve that target. There is a lot of competition now in the world of privacy cryptocurrencies, big players are getting involved, and you know in the world of innovation, those with constant improvement always tends to be at the top.

Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

In order for the price to become 500 dollars, the same bull rally should take place as at the end of 2017. You can expect a price increase in the autumn or winter of 2019.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

Temporary monero can be regarded as ALtcoin with very good privacy. Monero prices may increase when Crypto is widely used!
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:24:23 AM

Well, that is a very good information to have. I never knew that and i totally agree with that. Once the mining will be done for it, then it can shoot in price and could be a very golden opportunity for investments.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
bogdasha07

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:43:22 PM

I think it is possible
I said EOS will be above $7 soon, and now it is rising above 7 https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Everything is possible at such rises
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

Nowadays a lot of the users have expressed doubts regarding the level of anonymity being offered by XMR. A few months back, rumors were going around that the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is now capable of tracking XMR and Zcash transactions back to the individuals. Some of the DEA agents also claimed to be able to do the same.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:50:16 PM

I really don't think Monero will get yo $500 in the year 2019, although no one can tell exactly how the market will turn, but I doubt if Monero will go that high.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:52:14 PM

I really don't think Monero will get yo $500 in the year 2019, although no one can tell exactly how the market will turn, but I doubt if Monero will go that high.

Seeing the market conditions that continue to improve as now I believe Monero can reach $ 500 by the end of the year, now the price has reached $ 96 and I'm sure when the price of $ 100 can be reached then prices will continue to rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:53:52 PM

Nothing is impossible in this world including in the world of crypto currencies. Bitcoin which is predicted to die turns out to exist and the price rises. I'm sure this will happen to Monero. I am sure if one day Monero can reach the desired price of $ 500. If indeed we want the price of Monero to increase, then as a lover and owner of the monero, we should actively play Monero on the market. If we are active with Monero in the market, the public trust in Monero will be even greater.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:23:05 PM

I suppose that in 2019 there is no hype on anonymous coins anymore, because now crypto and real sector of economy should be a friends.
cryptocoinjohnny
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:55:33 PM

I don't believe that it will.
Everything is pure speculation, but I believe that privacy coins have their own specific fate. Crypto regulation was a big question during the past year, but if we're honest, nothing amazing happened. At least now we have some kind of pressure on exchanges and certain personas not to manipulate the market too much.
When it comes to Monero, on its own it really does seem like a worthwhile project that can bring money as well. But I have noticed that there is no demand for such coins anymore. XMR's privacy these days might better suit it for the long-dead deep web black markets, but that fad passed a few years ago after the government decided to finally react.

Authority-wise, privacy coins in crypto might also face a similar crackdown. I don't believe that both the political and economic powerhouses will let money flow in and out of crypto exchanges and wallets completely anonymous and untracked. Monero won't get "banned" any time soon, especially not this year, but in the long run, it will certainly face institutional pressure if people start using it heavily.
There still is a lot of time until the end of the year, but I doubt that we will see such massive gains on Monero, maybe on other altcoins but not on this one.

◄●●●► LEARN HOW TO EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE YOUR CRYPTO ACCOUNT EARNINGS IN UNDER 30 DAYS WITH OUR HAND SELECTED MICRO CAP COINS ◄●●●►
$$$ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●►CLICK HERE ► https://CryptoAccountBuilders.com ◄◄◄●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:59:12 PM

For monero to reach 500$ then you should pray bitcoin hits over 20k this year although I'm one of the very few who believe that bullrun will only reach ATH in 2020 and I've heard news about monero changing algorithm in September ,finally abandoning the cryptonight algo ,let's hope xmr moon sooner or later

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

I really like the XMR coin and I really hope that it will be able to grow up to $500, although today's price says that it is unlikely to be this year, but still XMR is a very promising coin

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

I suppose that in 2019 there is no hype on anonymous coins anymore, because now crypto and real sector of economy should be a friends.

There is a lot of hype going around anonymous cryptos even now, and new anonymous coins such as Verge, Veil and Deep Onion are getting a lot of attention from the big players. However, established players such as Monero and Zcash are likely to witness their market shares plummet, due to security concerns. The newer coins are likely to poach in to the market share of XMR/ZEC , rather than creating a share of their own. In that case, we can expect XMR to go down.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:30:06 PM

Even if the bull run starts, Monero does not have a single chance to reach half a thousand. It can hit a 150 - this is possible. It can even reach 200, but in several months only if the situation does not change.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

I think $ 500 is not a real amount for Monero.  He is still very weak to cost so much.  He needs to work for a long time to cost so much.  Even the ethereum cannot allay this bar although it is the best among the altcoins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:37:00 PM

We all know about the main advantage of the coin named, it is anonymity. Some guys say that this coin has no other advantages, perhaps they are right, but it seems to me that if you look for benefits well, you can still find them. Yes, regarding the price, there is a small chance that the price of the coin Monero will rise to $ 500 this year.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:57:12 PM

This possible if a BTC will have a price near 20000$ as was in the past. But for this, the crypto technology must be used in different fields of human society. I think this time will be not in the current year.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:42:12 PM

Monero is also ethereum base without the grow of bitcoin or ethereum monero will not reach 500 dollar, but i see ethereum growing now and monero will follow

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:08:10 AM

hmm.. I think it is impossible for now, about Monero reach $500 this year. If we look at market trend now, the increasing of coins' price is so little.
so I don't think it will happen this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: