Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Experince | Managers Are The Major Reasons Why Bounties Are Mis-Managed  (Read 671 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:47:59 AM
Merited by tk808 (3)

Hello, we recently just launched https://teambounty.com and within this few Weeks, we can confidently tell you that Bounty Managers are the major reason for the scam ICOs out there and even the failed campaigns.

I will prove.

Just within this period, we have rejected lots of campaigns because most of the campaigns are really not worth it. They offer high incentives for Managers and at the end of the day, innocent hunters suffer the loss.

Normally a Manager will collect funds in BTC or ETH and also charge a little fee in Token, so if a Manager is paid off completely and offered a high incentive for the campaign, then that's all, the Manager won't border checking anything relating to this project anymore.

Recently, we focused on just Post ICO campaigns since TeamBounty can be used for both ICO, Post ICO and Non ICO campaigns, so we started scouting for projects that will pay Bounty hunters in BTC or ETH, this honestly hasn't been easy because you have lots of projects who want to pay in their worthless token and most of them don't even have plans listing this token anytime soon.

Like recently, we had a chat from a project that has claimed they raised over $9M during ICO, i really pity those who believe all these trash. We were trying to make a deal of a POST ICO campaign, everything was not right about this project. See the things noticed

1) Token will not be listed until 2020 for an ICO that took place 2018  (2) You claimed to have raised $9M during ICO, till now there is no working product and its over 6 Months now, nothing to even show  (3) You want to raise another money via Post ICO campaign without promoting any product, you want to sell more useless tokens (4) You want us to give you a guarantee of how much the campaign must generate else payment in Escrow won't be released, and the amount generated must be greater than the value paid in BTC and the worthless token.

Managers are really being pushed, and some of these Managers agree to some unbelievable terms and they hurt the community. An ICO project does not have the right to push the date of a Campaign if the Manager has not agreed to a minimum amount to be raised during ICO! This quickly we had to correct at TeamBounty, once the campaign has started, you cannot modify the terms. So if you want to start a campaign and end it in the next 9 Months, fine, if you have hunters who agree to your terms perfect, then saying 2 Months and after you want to change it won't be tolerated,

Please scam ICOs please stay away from https://teambounty.com also if you have no project implementation plan do not come near us please cos you would be EXPOSED. We rather prefer to have just 3 - 5 Excellent ICO Campaigns in a whole year than having 100s of trash and worthless Projects on our Platform.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:27:46 AM

Well said and that's true indeed ,many failed and scammed bounties are bounty managers fault many bounty managers care less if the project is genuine or not so they just approve the contract and shit happens after some while ,i only follow good bounty managers that takes there job very serious and strict ,I don't have to mention names but instead of been worries about a project if its real or scam you can depend on a trusty bounty managers
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:33:01 AM

this is the reality, all that the OP said is indeed happening on several projects and several Bounty Managers at this time, often we are encouraged to be rewarded with great prizes, but at the end of the campaign we got nothing. there is not even certainty that we can. The Bounty Manager sometimes throws errors at DEV, and tells us to ask for a solution to the immediate problem with DEV, while in the main telegram group, we are prohibited from going on about the bounty.
finally no one cares about our fate.

I hope what the OP will do is a good start for the future of the bounty manager who is more responsible to the bounty hunter participants.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:50:57 AM

Accurately analysed you said it all most of the bounty managers on the forum are only interested in they own pocket and since in most Cases they collecte they payment in bitcoin and on weekly basis the careless about the hunter, in fact some time the manager don't even know any thing about the project other then just allocating stakes to participants. When it come to bounty management I respect only one manager and that is yahoo.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:00:50 AM

Accurately analysed you said it all most of the bounty managers on the forum are only interested in they own pocket and since in most Cases they collecte they payment in bitcoin and on weekly basis the careless about the hunter, in fact some time the manager don't even know any thing about the project other then just allocating stakes to participants. When it come to bounty management I respect only one manager and that is yahoo.

There would be better Managers in the coming weeks.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:44:08 PM

You still have to prove that you are different from all these bounty managers, I have seen bounty managers giving bounty hunters a bad day because they are changing the rules so many times and some of them are cheating their workers, it's up to bounty hunters to check if you are not different from these bounty managers you've described.

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:46:53 PM

Hello, we recently just launched https://teambounty.com and within this few Weeks, we can confidently tell you that Bounty Managers are the major reason for the scam ICOs out there and even the failed campaigns.

I will prove.

Just within this period, we have rejected lots of campaigns because most of the campaigns are really not worth it. They offer high incentives for Managers and at the end of the day, innocent hunters suffer the loss.

Normally a Manager will collect funds in BTC or ETH and also charge a little fee in Token, so if a Manager is paid off completely and offered a high incentive for the campaign, then that's all, the Manager won't border checking anything relating to this project anymore.

Recently, we focused on just Post ICO campaigns since TeamBounty can be used for both ICO, Post ICO and Non ICO campaigns, so we started scouting for projects that will pay Bounty hunters in BTC or ETH, this honestly hasn't been easy because you have lots of projects who want to pay in their worthless token and most of them don't even have plans listing this token anytime soon.

Like recently, we had a chat from a project that has claimed they raised over $9M during ICO, i really pity those who believe all these trash. We were trying to make a deal of a POST ICO campaign, everything was not right about this project. See the things noticed

1) Token will not be listed until 2020 for an ICO that took place 2018  (2) You claimed to have raised $9M during ICO, till now there is no working product and its over 6 Months now, nothing to even show  (3) You want to raise another money via Post ICO campaign without promoting any product, you want to sell more useless tokens (4) You want us to give you a guarantee of how much the campaign must generate else payment in Escrow won't be released, and the amount generated must be greater than the value paid in BTC and the worthless token.

Managers are really being pushed, and some of these Managers agree to some unbelievable terms and they hurt the community. An ICO project does not have the right to push the date of a Campaign if the Manager has not agreed to a minimum amount to be raised during ICO! This quickly we had to correct at TeamBounty, once the campaign has started, you cannot modify the terms. So if you want to start a campaign and end it in the next 9 Months, fine, if you have hunters who agree to your terms perfect, then saying 2 Months and after you want to change it won't be tolerated,

Please scam ICOs please stay away from https://teambounty.com also if you have no project implementation plan do not come near us please cos you would be EXPOSED. We rather prefer to have just 3 - 5 Excellent ICO Campaigns in a whole year than having 100s of trash and worthless Projects on our Platform.

I hope you're successful. When a lot of bounty platforms reach the number of members, they change their attitudes and methods. Some platforms accept blog posts for ridiculous reasons. I hope you don't do that ...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

It is true that bounty managers are one reason why bounty programs are overcrowded with spams because there are no solid rules
And most bounty managers invites as many hunters as possible knowing fully well that chances of paying hunters are slim
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:05:08 PM

Then try to choice a good Bounty Manager, but sometime Bounty Manager also make some mistake well if the mistake only 1-3 its ok maybe due he not really focused or something if the BM to much take it a scam ico thats not a good BM.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

It is true that bounty managers are one reason why bounty programs are overcrowded with spams because there are no solid rules
And most bounty managers invites as many hunters as possible knowing fully well that chances of paying hunters are slim
that's indeed and you can see how most of them are not even watching their participants. i have seen some managers don't care about the participants. this must be changed and i hope these managers will try to see that.

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:05:19 PM

If you will be able by your example to show how to properly carry out the bounty company, I with pleasure will support you.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

You said most of the bounties are mismanaged because of the bad managers but aside from the first paragraph all I see is the founders and owners of the ICO's are the actual reasons of why bounties fail and why there are multiple horrible bounties. When the manager doesn't get paid than he can't pay the people he is managing neither. That is why I think the title is a wee bit misleading or we could at least fix it by saying managers are usually a pain in the ass but the owners of the product is the main reason why bounties fail.

I would rather work POST-ICO than pre-ICO as well but all in all post-ICO bounties are usually quite strict and demanding, many people actually even prefer companies over bounties, work for a company that is well established by doing something they are looking for and let the ICO crew deal with whatever they want.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:38:16 PM

Yep, bounty managers also play a vital role why bounties are mismanaged. I would say most bounty managers are merely push overs and I don't think they mind that they're being pushed around since they're still getting paid regardless of rules changes.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:37:43 PM

Yep, bounty managers also play a vital role why bounties are mismanaged. I would say most bounty managers are merely push overs and I don't think they mind that they're being pushed around since they're still getting paid regardless of rules changes.

True
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:01:51 PM

Then try to choice a good Bounty Manager, but sometime Bounty Manager also make some mistake well if the mistake only 1-3 its ok maybe due he not really focused or something if the BM to much take it a scam ico thats not a good BM.
Sometimes a good bounty manager has turned as the worst bounty manager caused by various reasons. I have seen sylon is not doing something right to send the plaza spreadsheet to the team and a lot of bounty participants are complaining about that and it should be a real case.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:14:01 PM

Sometimes a good bounty manager has turned as the worst bounty manager caused by various reasons. I have seen sylon is not doing something right to send the plaza spreadsheet to the team and a lot of bounty participants are complaining about that and it should be a real case.
I think a good bounty manager will always be obedient to regulations, such as the Arteezy manager's bounty, which in my opinion is very good in managing Bounty, he always works quickly every day.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

We can't deny the facts that there are managers with low standard of verification as long as they get paid in fiat, eth or btc they will launch that campaign no matter what is the background. Our task is to dig more and research about them and avoid suspicious bounties. There are great managers like yahoo his campaign are most likely all legits.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:07:33 AM

You still have to prove that you are different from all these bounty managers, I have seen bounty managers giving bounty hunters a bad day because they are changing the rules so many times and some of them are cheating their workers, it's up to bounty hunters to check if you are not different from these bounty managers you've described.
yeah, i've also experienced bad things because of rules that are always changed. i don't always see the announcements they give, it's my fault. but the bounty manager should be more assertive about the rules they make and not necessarily change their rules many times.

i hope the OP will be different from some of the manager's bounties that i know.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:31:19 AM

I disagree. Get scaammed for me is and individual problem. Every person should agree that everyone should trust no one either in crypto space or real life. Therefore, join or not to join a bounty campaign and/or any investment is full personal decision. And here, you share nothing new and just promoting your own project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:44:39 AM

Unfortunately you have stated the truth about what is going on with campaigns this day's, some bounty managers are only interested in what they will get and not the rest of the participants in their bounty, most times participants do the work of bm by digging deep about that project to see if there are really genuine or not,
If bm refuses to do a proper research on a project before accepting to work with them, it is very likely the participants will be at the receiving end. I hope some bm will take advantage of this right up and actually do their job and represent hunters better.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀