Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB is mooning. again  (Read 348 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:39:28 AM

BNB prices YTD.Coinmarketcap.comThis week Binance Coin has pumped 50%, which has pushed its market cap over $ 2 billion for the first time since the big crypto peak in January 2018. This epic performance has enabled BNB.BNB is now less than $ 200 million in market cap away from Bitcoin Cash.It truly is a train of the crypto world at the moment, no such bear market going on with this one.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:22:37 AM

It is not surprised as binance is in road to become biggest exchange,in just few year they have captured a big stake of market so we can see its coin getting good volume and spike.i think in future bnb will take good position in CMC chart.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:37:53 AM

Looks like BNB is mooning
It’s frustrating that i didn’t come to trust binance(BNB) last year when it was i asked by a friend to invest in this coin and now seeing it
grow and grow makes me feel bad.but i know it’s not the end of the world and the mooning is just starting so i have my another chance
I am now planning tow sell some altcoins and tokens to buy BNB and i have only few days to decide which is which
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:22:36 AM

Well I guess it's a sure yes that BNB is mooning.

How many got it when it was lower few months ago?
I had bought 100 BNB when the price was $500 but sold those at $8+, it was a good mistake. I thought it's enough. Wasn't able to guess it will be $15 in this bear market.

It’s frustrating that i didn’t come to trust binance(BNB) last year when it was i asked by a friend to invest in this coin and now seeing it
grow and grow makes me feel bad.but i know it’s not the end of the world and the mooning is just starting so i have my another chance
I am now planning tow sell some altcoins and tokens to buy BNB and i have only few days to decide which is which
It's up to you but personally I would not recommend anyone to buy at this price since it may dump hugely. You know market direction is quite unpredictable nowadays. No matter for which BNB will be used. At yhe end of the day, it will dumped sooner for sure.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:47:55 AM

BNB grew sensationally in the first 3 months of 2019. BNB managed to become the top gain among the other top 20 CMCs with 290% growth. Large enough for tokens with a capitalization of BNB. But there is a potential bubble that haunts if CZ does not manage to regulate the circulation of the BNB. Becarefull..sell when you have enough profit.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:16:04 AM

base on the percentage in the market i don't believe it will rise constantly on this situation wherein for sure it's only a small pump only like what happened on bitcoin and other coins that made a green previously . Even though ETH that have a big percent it fell off also after rising. So  don't  expect too much on it
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:00:04 AM

BNB will most likely be there as long as
1) Crypto market trading never stop
2) A better competitor appears

Else, imo you will never see BNB token go down in price because its token model is meant to be reducing the supply time over time
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

Well, it was always going to be an expensive coin for me to get into anyway so I have no regrets. I think BNB will be around for a long time and especially now with Binance Jersey able to launch their own ITOs,,, but I think in the next bull run we will see even more amazing performance from this exchange.

I see Bittrex now trying to compete from Singapore with Bitsdaq,,, anyone tried?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:58:17 AM

Yes, BNB increases today but still a big question if this was a temporary pump or it's a real increase for the value. Binance still works on their project, and I think it could affect with the BNB coin itself and if Binance can reach more investor, it could make the price will increase like what we see now. But I wonder how higher BNB can reach in this year because if the project can be a success, then BNB will be a new competitor among the other coin.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:08:23 AM

Yes, BNB increases today but still a big question if this was a temporary pump or it's a real increase for the value. Binance still works on their project, and I think it could affect with the BNB coin itself and if Binance can reach more investor, it could make the price will increase like what we see now. But I wonder how higher BNB can reach in this year because if the project can be a success, then BNB will be a new competitor among the other coin.

As we have say here in the crypto sphere, Majority of the coins are just for a pump-and-dump and I'm sure BNB is no exception. But what's going on is that BNB is of course back up by Binance and many investors are putting a big bet on it.

I have seen this potential a year a go and I even have some discussions with my friends who is also in crypto and we all do agree that Binance will be used in a pump-and-dump just like what we have seen in the last couple of days.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:25:34 AM

BNB is moving forward towards a high margin even when majority of the altcoins were experiencing bear trend. Binance being the top exchange contributing large volume circulation of bitcoin as well majority of the altcoins helping now making a difference through its own BNB coins growth. Possibly this growth will continue longer.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:33:43 AM

Well, it was always going to be an expensive coin for me to get into anyway so I have no regrets. I think BNB will be around for a long time and especially now with Binance Jersey able to launch their own ITOs,,, but I think in the next bull run we will see even more amazing performance from this exchange.

I see Bittrex now trying to compete from Singapore with Bitsdaq,,, anyone tried?
I also want to invest in BNB because of Binance ICO Launcpad but the price is already pumped. I prefer to wait for lower prices before taking the necessary steps for BNB coin. Bittrex also decided to enter ICO market with their own requirements after successfully completed token sales in Binane.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:30:47 PM

BNB is moving forward towards a high margin even when majority of the altcoins were experiencing bear trend. Binance being the top exchange contributing large volume circulation of bitcoin as well majority of the altcoins helping now making a difference through its own BNB coins growth. Possibly this growth will continue longer.
This year Binance only rocking the crypto market because top altcoins are dump in the market but Binance token will make good hype in short time period so majority of the investors are concentrate in this platform. I hope Binance is totally independent in crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:08:05 PM

Finally we are having some green from BNB in this month, i reallize binance coin is one of the most popular altcoins that belongs to an exchange and that is something not any exchange can do it, and of course due to a huge community, it has high chance to be pumped higher in the future.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:40:57 PM

Yes, it's not a surprise that BNB is moving in price this days because BNB is a project with great potentials and not just great potentials but great team. One thing I always like with their platform is that it's very user friendly which makes it the selling point for mass adoption.

I also saw the news were they said the government of a country is going to invest lots of money into the purchase of BNB coin which will cause a rise in price, I believe this is why we have a lot of persons jumping into the BNB market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:19:36 PM

Yes, it's not a surprise that BNB is moving in price this days because BNB is a project with great potentials and not just great potentials but great team. One thing I always like with their platform is that it's very user friendly which makes it the selling point for mass adoption.

I also saw the news were they said the government of a country is going to invest lots of money into the purchase of BNB coin which will cause a rise in price, I believe this is why we have a lot of persons jumping into the BNB market.

Well, binance is one of the biggest exchanges out there and their coin obviously is already in use. With the number of users in their exchange it's not a surprise that the price of bnb has the potential to both go up a lot or drop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:22:37 PM

This is no longer new news that Binance is already on its part to the moon and will still get there.
Binance has really been active in pushing hard for the success of the project and I really give kudos to the team members and the community supporting them.

Binance is gradually gaining so much attention generally and with this, a lot of investors are already thinking of investing while the current holdlers like me are planning on adding more to our Holding, I see BNB as top number 3 on the market list in the next few months to come.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:27:59 PM

Bnb token and bnb team are doing a great job since the ico a lot of investors are really happy with this project and made huge profits
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:32:34 PM

BNB Coin have a good increase in the past few days. I think this is a good performance from Binance. Only a few coins that can show good performance at this moment.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:29:35 PM

It is not surprised as binance is in road to become biggest exchange,in just few year they have captured a big stake of market so we can see its coin getting good volume and spike.i think in future bnb will take good position in CMC chart.
They have actually achieve that and they are the world’s largest crypto exchange for now till we have other exchanges that can compete with them which I feel will be quite difficult with speed at which they are engaging in other inventions of theirs such as the Binance chain and launch pad.

I also want to believe and agree with you that it would not take long before they top number three on the list and I foresee their price too growing above Bitcoin cash in possible quicker time. BNB must be a good example how a coin will boom when it will be having at least one real world application. It will surely moon given that binance devs do not want to dump their own beloved coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: