Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will blockchain games contribute mass adoption for cryptocurrency  (Read 382 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:05:08 PM

Will blockchain games contribute to crypto mass adoption?

Yeah I believe so. I'm not sure if it will be big but it will certainly raise awareness to a huge gaming market.
I'm not sure when you said there's not much hype about blockchain games, I remember Sgamepro and GameX having successful token sales.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

IMHO games don't need all these cryptocurrencies. They don't need such a secure level. And most games you can only from publishers online and most of them have internal currencies. Games on the blockchain mostly too slow to play in them. So, in my opinion, it is not a proper way for the popularization of the blockchain.

libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:46:12 PM

They do. On Steemit, there is game called steem monsters which is most famous Blockchain games around and many joined Steemit just for that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

~snip
I have tried several blockchain games based on ethereum but the adoption is not that good and there are only a few players, maybe it depends on the concept of the game if it's really amusing and interesting. I usually see casual games are using dapps, well this is fascinating usually for kids and for everyone. The advantage of this is you can earn real tokens and convert it to money unlike traditional casual games is they are the one taking our money to buy some stuff like gems, etc.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and especially in Asia. There are a lot of crypto friends on this market and I am sure that the mass adoption will begin from the Asian market and entering of blockchain in gaming will have great effects.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:12:40 PM

Blockchain games are rather pointless, its 100x better to just build video games the tradtional way.  The only real benefit is having a decentralized lottery system without fees so players are able to win more.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:12:55 PM

There's much focus on gamers as they seem to be the perfect audience to reach in order to achieve huge adoption quickly. Look at those bigger online games. Some have millions and millions of users only weeks after launching. If those people are earn or are involved with crypto, adoption is around the corner for sure!
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:43:31 PM

You are very correct on this seeing and being able to play blockchain related games will enhance your understanding of the blockchain technology and am hoping that developers of such blockchain games will come out with new and addictive games on the play store where user can download and play easily. Hoping that that will lead to massive adoption of blockchain in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:00:30 PM

Disclaimer:
Talking about blockchain games I don't mean gambling. I mean games like Glitch Goons that you can download from play market and play even if you don't have crypto.

So, I play blockchain games for 6 months now and I really enjoy them. Some of them remind me Tamagotchi, some of them are very unique.

I don't see a lot of hype around blockchain games but I believe they can contribute mass adoption for crypto. Because you play a nice game and able to earn some crypto.

What do you think?

Well i think it would contribute in it's own way but will help nonetheless. I've also played quite a few on the tron platform like tron dogs and it's a hood way of presenting the product to regular people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:02:22 PM

Games are the area that fun is tilting towards now. So if block chain is incorporated with some of these games, it will further grow the knowledge of cryptocurrency. If the games come in a way that kids won't be restricted, the better. I mean, most things with kids and cartoon always have a good market demand.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:58:26 AM

Disclaimer:
Talking about blockchain games I don't mean gambling. I mean games like Glitch Goons that you can download from play market and play even if you don't have crypto.

So, I play blockchain games for 6 months now and I really enjoy them. Some of them remind me Tamagotchi, some of them are very unique.

I don't see a lot of hype around blockchain games but I believe they can contribute mass adoption for crypto. Because you play a nice game and able to earn some crypto.

What do you think?
I think the pace toward that achievement is still slow, even if it play some rules in the adoption of cryptocurrency for daily need, i think it will just a small part of it. It will need another way to fasten the process toward that goal.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:19:19 AM

Disclaimer:

What do you think?
I think the pace toward that achievement is still slow, even if it play some rules in the adoption of cryptocurrency for daily need, i think it will just a small part of it. It will need another way to fasten the process toward that goal.
indeed to get to the target or plan that you have planned it is indeed very difficult, but you must be able to deal with it wholeheartedly and must have very high patience to be able to make you rich, now you have difficulty achieving your success, but after you success then you will be happy and don't expect to be able to get through a difficult moment.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:47:52 PM

Games are the area that fun is tilting towards now. So if block chain is incorporated with some of these games, it will further grow the knowledge of cryptocurrency. If the games come in a way that kids won't be restricted, the better. I mean, most things with kids and cartoon always have a good market demand.

agree. something very good will be always popular
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:49:23 PM

agree. something very good will be always popular
This is the main reason why cryptocurrency will always gain its popularity and will never die down because it will continue to pass on from one generation to another starting from this generation, from PC games, other means of spreading the news for its adoption will also be involved, stores are already accepting it as payment, gambling has already introduced it too for gambling, gamers already integrating the system into gamin, what will be left is government which they will have no choice than to adopt it too.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:52:28 PM

They do. On Steemit, there is game called steem monsters which is most famous Blockchain games around and many joined Steemit just for that.
That’s right, because of this game gamers are trying now to adopt cryptocurrency and its a good sign since we can now play while earning cryptocurrency. It may not affect big as much as we want but at least we are getting closer to our goal which is the mass adoption for cryptocurrency.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:19:49 PM

It should nt be difficult to create projects about game industry. Just adding a few games to the site is enough. It will be useful in mass adoption, but by people who interested in the gaming industry.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:23:40 PM

Disclaimer:

What do you think?
All of us loves a certain kind of game, and when the blockchain is combined with a good game, the success is as sure as tomorrow. I agree with the topic.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

I dont think it can increase mass adoption of cryptocurrency because most gamers are not acquainted with the blockchain and therefore will be very difficult for them.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:36:48 PM

Yeah i think blockchain games and decentralized applications would in all contribute to the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. I know several games that offers its members the chance to earn cryptocurrencies which they can later convert to btc or eth. One of such cryptocurrencies is Enjin coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:30:06 PM

They might if bigger company like pokemon go decide to use crypto but most of those small games might make an impact but not that very much so is like bigger games need to come in to attract larger users

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: