Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 3995 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:21:59 PM

The IEO has the advantage of promoting through extensive exchange of support, which is one of the powers that it outperforms ICOs. But the IEO is complicated to implement if the project development team does not benefit the exchanges that support it. I believe that in the future IEO will completely replace traditional ICOs.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:29:39 PM

It's really good for all parties, investor, the owner of IEO and the exchange. It's a win win for all parties. IEO is really good imo, it's like a new era of ICO. The different is they don't need to wait for months until the all the coins sold out and no bounties on IEO.
It also depends on the preparation of the project. not all project could qualify to be listed on the Exchange are notorious for doing the ieo. at least it could minimize the scam ico, although the ieo does not be the solution to all of this.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

It's really good for all parties, investor, the owner of IEO and the exchange. It's a win win for all parties. IEO is really good imo, it's like a new era of ICO. The different is they don't need to wait for months until the all the coins sold out and no bounties on IEO.
It also depends on the preparation of the project. not all project could qualify to be listed on the Exchange are notorious for doing the ieo. at least it could minimize the scam ico, although the ieo does not be the solution to all of this.
indeed the development of the project is the main key to success in the price movements of tokens in the exchange because with the development of the project it can determine whether their platform is useful or not.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:09:44 PM

This is a new era of methods to invest, ICO will soon die. honestly I don't really know the difference between STO and IEO, isn't this the same?
In ICO, we really don't need to do KYC, as far as I know STO does it and the IEO is in the market, most of which have implemented KYC systems. so I think the STO and IEO are the same, the difference maybe we can trade in that market.
Everyone here might be more understanding than me, so please help me explain it. thanks

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
survive on the long term? I doubt that, I think it will be the same as ICO. no matter the type of ICO, STO, IEO if a project is not serious about making the project real, then their tokens will not have value in the market even though they already have a market in bittrex/binance/kucoin or anywhere.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:13:22 PM

I support the opinion of the majority of people who expressed their opinion regarding IEO that this is a very good alternative to ICO, but I think that even there it will not be without scam projects that will greatly damage the reputation.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:34:44 AM

I like IEO because the exchange, on the platform of which IEO is held, is obliged to add a token to the list of trading immediately after the end of the crowdsale. Since of all the coins I received through the bounty, at the moment about 30% are traded on the exchanges. This is a very low figure.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:02:02 AM

I like IEO because the exchange, on the platform of which IEO is held, is obliged to add a token to the list of trading immediately after the end of the crowdsale. Since of all the coins I received through the bounty, at the moment about 30% are traded on the exchanges. This is a very low figure.

IEO could disrupt ICO and i think people more interesting to invest in IEO. Most investor who join in IEO want to make quick profits because after listed in market, most token from IEO rising more than 100%. But back again, its depend on the project, if the project is good and worth to hold for long term, i am believe its profitable

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:53:40 AM

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

Frankly, IEOs are just another way for exchanges to scam innocent investors. I still prefer the regular ICO, which stands true to the inherent abilities of the project to raise funds and that in its own way creates a fundamental premise for a project's long term survival. I mean, why would I want to depend on what an exchange thinks about a coin before investing. It's a cheap way to endorse a project and thereby making huge profits off investors.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:02:03 AM

I believe that this structure is a pretty good alternative to existing models. People always needed a guarantee that their token is going to be listed on an exchange and in the best case as soon as possible. IEOs are doing this, that is why they are so successful.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:12:15 AM

i think ieo more convincing than ico now. many people look for bounty that released by exchanger, moreover that is the best one. its like guaranteed place for investor and bounty hunter. but we never know if that exchanger will play game on it or transparant. but for me that system is more guarantee than before
dij778

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:50:43 AM

I think IEOs are a welcome fundraising option that has been underutilized.

It is a welcome change from the proliferation of fake ICOs.

Here is an interesting article that I found recently. It is informative. Check it out.

http://truepromisemarketing.com/how-initial-exchange-offerings-will-impact-the-cryptocurrency-market/

evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:53:39 AM

i think ieo more convincing than ico now. many people look for bounty that released by exchanger, moreover that is the best one. its like guaranteed place for investor and bounty hunter. but we never know if that exchanger will play game on it or transparant. but for me that system is more guarantee than before
at a minimum, IEO passes with much more client money protection than if we transferred this money directly to ICO projects - this is a significant plus!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:54:52 AM

This is a new trend that is in the cryptocurrency and in my opinion there will still be a continuation later, we ourselves must now be able to use it to be able to get the benefits, but indeed IEO itself is very difficult to obtain
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:42:23 PM

IEO is quite good but the abuse that will happen or has already started happening with IEO is what I fear. Investors really need to be careful.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:02:45 PM

at a minimum, IEO passes with much more client money protection than if we transferred this money directly to ICO projects - this is a significant plus!

I think you should read this, you just might have a different opinion about IEOs, at least from an investor's perspective.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

I think the ICO and IEO will last in the long run especially because the market is starting to show improvement, although it is not so significant but it is enough to make people enthusiastic about crypto again.
both will survive without having to be removed because even though IEO is hype but ICO is still in demand

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
grayll_wealth

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:11:38 AM

I think the ICO and IEO will last in the long run especially because the market is starting to show improvement, although it is not so significant but it is enough to make people enthusiastic about crypto again.
both will survive without having to be removed because even though IEO is hype but ICO is still in demand

It seems most people, including investors are unaware of the significant costs upfront and the commissions charged over the raised funds. 10-35% of those totals are received by the exchanges, but hopefully everyone gets what they need in the end; projects, investors and exchanges.
Dakoc4n

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:22:36 AM

The pioner is Binance, but we must create some ordinary concept for launch new IEO, i can make 4 concept in one exchange for who want to know more..just PM me Wink
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

I think you should read this, you just might have a different opinion about IEOs, at least from an investor's perspective.
everyone of course has a different take on this. IEO now may still newly famous and popular due to its success also is still great. It means that from the point of view of investors still believe with the IEO. may be due to factors of a very large Exchange attract investors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:30:30 AM

The pioner is Binance, but we must create some ordinary concept for launch new IEO, i can make 4 concept in one exchange for who want to know more..just PM me Wink

What is that bro?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: