Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 3995 times)
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

The main advantages of IEO over ICO: 

1. Savings on project marketing, as there is an opportunity to directly interest existing customers of the exchange.
2. Increasing the level of trust on the part of potential investors, as the exchange assumes reputational risks, as well as conducts due diligence of the project.
3. Provided that the exchange is not decentralized, there can be no "GAS war" between the participants. At the moment, all transactions are sooner or later included in the block, but the size of the transaction fee affects the speed. Thus, in order to be the first to buy tokens, investors compete by setting high GAS limits, thereby being the first in the transaction queue.
4. For ICO, the listing is the next round after raising funding.

If we take into account these advantages, the ICO is on the verge of extinction.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:36:27 PM

In my opinion, IEO is on the verge of overtaking ICO. Due to the lack of confidence investors have about ICO, it will be difficult for projects to get their softcap. IEO on the other hand leverages on the reputation of the exchange. Many projects will prefer using exchange with good reputation to get maximum support on their crowdsale.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:40:20 PM

In long run, IEO's will be preferred. Because they will be under the guarantee of the exchanges. No exchange market will not want to discredit because of a scam project. Therefore, they will be more careful in choosing a project.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

ICO or IEO will continue to survive in the long term provided there are no more frauds that occur in it.
because what we already know with IEOs that have been run by BNB exchanges has always been a hype.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:14:20 PM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

IEO will have a chance to survive or may become even better, ICO now is dying the evidence are the huge projects that's having a hard time reaching even their soft cap even if they have a pre sale, if these exchange will play it right and will only accept legit project, then IEO is the next big thing.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

Initiative Exchange Offering (IEO) is the new trend of 2019. Binance, the pioneer of the industry, has launched an innovation in this field and it is very likely that this trend will continue. On the other hand, I think that other big market services will use this method in the near future if there are other positive reasons such as having a good interest in this field and the fact that projects are turning to these areas. Even though the first attempt failed, the Bittrex service has also turned to this area and will certainly continue to do so. It is not known whether the ICO is going to be as profitable as the period in which it is going, but the Initiative Exchange Offering (IEO) seems to be the most winning method for this year.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:30:09 PM

i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

IEO will have a chance to survive or may become even better, ICO now is dying the evidence are the huge projects that's having a hard time reaching even their soft cap even if they have a pre sale, if these exchange will play it right and will only accept legit project, then IEO is the next big thing.

i think ieos should do better than just surviving because ieo is claimed to be better than ico. if ico struggles, then ieos should not.
I personally dont trust ieos, because they manipulate investor using the reputations of exchange platforms.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:34:32 PM

Actually, investors have lost interest in ICOs, but after the success of BitTorrent people have started to show interest again. As far as IEO is concerned, if it can keep scammers away then it would be most welcome.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

That would be a major breakthrough in the cryptocurrency world. It would also makes the world of crypto to grow. hopefully it would become safer for anyone. better investors, trader or just anyone who utilize for their transaction need.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

It is a better alternative to ICOs. With IEOs, the exchange ensures its a real team, investors are confident of exchange listing and no more uncertainties with ICOs. This is why investors have grown confident of IEOs in the last few weeks

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

I think same thing will happen with IEOs in long term. In the starting everything seems good but we can not say IEOs will be very successful in future too. We can not judge the success of IEOs on the basis of BitTorrent and Fetch successful event by Binance. I believe ICOs will also remain here they will again get momentum. Bittrex anounced too an IEO but I think that event has been already cancelled If I am correct. I believe ICOs will survive in the long run as compare to the IEOs.
This is not something to even debate because if we look at it logically, ICO is actually not the issue here but those that hijacked the ICO system and sees it as a way to defraud investors by introducing bad projects or purposely scamming, so with the invention of the IEO that guarantees investors these security.

It is absolutely impossible for IEO to lose value except scammers end up penetrating the IEO system or if coins with very bad projects termed as shitcoins to penetrate which I doubt.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:28:26 PM

this way of collecting money will chage ico. customers already passed kys. no need bounty campaigs possibly. bounty hunters will cry)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:30:37 PM

I like this new IEO idea for many reasons, And I will continue supporting IEO without any kind of rewards! Because most of the ICO project has zero funds at the beginning! Many ICO projects are getting a very low amount of investment but they are manipulating the raised amount with the ICO timeline bar in their website! In IEO they have no chance to manipulate the rasing/ trading amount. Many projects are coming with their own exchange to start the IEO, they are not enough trustable from the fake raising amount!

So, I think the IEO market is the new and long-run trend. ICO and STO market will suffer a lot in this year!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit