Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain presentation of government implementation  (Read 82 times)
vale4evolution (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:08:19 PM

Bitcoin, Criptomonedas by mexico

Hello my name is Alexis CEO of Vale4evolution, tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday I will make a presentation at state level (State of Baja California Sur) on Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash (Use bitcoin cash as they were the first to support me can consult this information on our official website vale4evoluiton.org, I say this to avoid controversy. )
I love Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, among other currencies.  I ask for support to follow the twitter account on this project. Twitter.com/Vale4evolution . For the judges to see if there is support in this and move to the next level that will be at the national level ( City of Mexico )
What I will present and we must present to people who do not know the use of Bitcoin, Blockchain is the great benefit.
- A world where nothing can be altered everything is stored, one can choose not to share or share.
- Bitcoin designed to promote truth, to allow trade and have immutable records.

The Trust Machine (Blockchain)

Personally I demonstrate the great benefit of bitcoin through the charitable actions and replacement of cash and the transparency it offers us, remember all I ask is that you follow the account of twitter.com/vale4evolution

any doubt ask guys tomorrow reported the outcome of the presentation and thank you very much for supporting,. we have to bring the adoption day, day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:26:19 PM

Waooh. This is way too awesome. Lovely, it will make a way for the crypto world.m more of this please. Thank u

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: