Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔋🔋 Global_Green [GGN]: Changing The Way You Use Energy 🔋🔋  (Read 1109 times)
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:17:32 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 07:16:33 PM by Spidersbox

Global Green [GGN]

________________________What Is Global Green
Global Green Coin has been created for the intended purpose of making the world a better and greener environment. Crypto mining to this day is consuming a lot of electricity. The bitcoin network alone is consuming 2.55 gigawatts1 of electricity per year. Which is about as much as the whole of the Czech Republic consumes per year. The electricity used is often generated from nonrenewable resources and is harming the environment and contributing to more CO2 emissions. Our core objective is to create a situation where Cryptocurrencies and a healthy environment can coexist. If you run an Antminer 24/7 for a year it will produce about 0.85 bitcoins, at a cost of about 15,000 kilowatt hours. Depending on your power prices it will cost anywhere from $600 (at 3 cents per Kwh) to $1,800 (at 9 cents per Kwh) to mine one coin.Proof of Stake/Masternodes requires a lot less energy to operate than a more traditional work of algorithm, which will reduce the Co2 emissions.
Second, we will invest in clean energy so that our network will be as Green as possible.
Green technology is used to breathe life back into a damaged ecosystem. It is also referred to as environmental technology or clean technology. The main goal is to conserve nature, and to remedy the negative impact that humans have on it. Controlling and reducing energy consumption at your organization. And controlling and reducing your organization's energy consumption is important because it enables you to: Reduce costs – this is becoming increasingly important as energy costs rise. Provide a cleaner environment- when there isn’t so much power being diverted to these power plants the amount of waste generated is decreased by using green technology. Utilizes renewable energy – with the amount of e-waste around these days we must do something to make sure that we protect the places we live.

Our Mission
•   Host our website on a green platform.

•   Switch to a PoS/Masternode alternative based on green energy.

•   Own a renewable source of energy to host our Green Masternode Network.

•   Creating our own Green Masternode Hosting platform using our own energy source and inciting
other users of our network to make use of green energy to host their node.

•   Support Green Projects and contribute to green Projects.

•   Not only to promote our cause but also to do good in the world.

•   To sponsor events that have their focus on Green Energy (for example Formula E).

Global Green Coin Specifications
Coin name:    Global Green
Coin abbreviation:  (GGN)
Compiling OS:    Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Algorithm:   Quark
Block type:  Proof-of-Stake/Masternodes
RPC port    7355
P2P port    7356
Block reward:    200 coins 80% MN / 20% PoS
Block reward (PoS)     39.99 coins
Masternode reward   159.99 coins
Masternode amount    1,000,000 coins
Masternode confirmations    15
Coinbase maturity    20 blocks
Target spacing    1 minutes
Target timespan    60 minutes
Transaction confirmations    10 blocks

Be A Part Of The Team
Are you a programmer, software developer, web designer, exchange service or a marketer and you would like to contribute your time and skills? Please contact info@globalgreen.cc for more information.

Disclaimer
Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees that buyer is using the Global Green Coin and purchasing Global Green Coins at the Buyer’s sole risk and that the Global Green Coins are each provided, used and acquired on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever of any kind by Company and Buyer shall rely on its own examination and investigation thereof.

Website URL   https://globalgreen.cc/
Instagram URL instagram.com/globalgreen.cc
Telegram URL t.me/GlobalGreen_official
Twitter URL https://twitter.com/_globalgreen
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:18:07 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 07:06:10 PM by Spidersbox

Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:18:19 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 07:06:48 PM by Spidersbox

ToretoDom

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:19:57 AM

Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion cause I see it very initial but I want to make sure they have a huge community
CallulaMay

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:35:45 AM

This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
TempestEikyuu

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:38:39 AM

Telegram: https://t.me/GlobalGreen_official

Discord: https://discord.gg/QjGayn
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:02:27 AM

Where can I look at your team? And read the whitepaper?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
avahad

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

scam

walletbuilders detected  Grin
very shameful Legendary but create coin from https://www.walletbuilders.com

you guys be careful if finding a new coin with algo Quark/Scrypt/Crytonote/X11/sha-256 potential 100% scam !!!!
bwashington1

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

the whitepaper including all information needed will be available within a few days. we are finishing everything up what we need for supporting material so that we have a steady project to role out. the whole team will be available for assistance once things are good to go. already work is being done around the clock to bring the best we can when we launch. soon we will have much more information for everyone.

and these are all viable options for making a new coin and a blockchain, we are going to be focused on green technology if you would be patient and just wait for the whitepaper things will be much more clear. the team is very proud of what we have developed here and look forward to a very wonderful journey with everyone
AvdH79

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

A very promising project! they are being very transparent about everything!

soon the whitepaper will be released.
check their twitter and telegram for updates.
bwashington1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:11:19 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 01:41:00 AM by mprep

WHITEPAPER FOR GLOBAL GREEN

Can Be Found Here
https://globalgreen.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/GGN-Whitepaper1.pdf

Where can I look at your team? And read the whitepaper?

Global Green Whitepaper

https://globalgreen.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/GGN-Whitepaper1.pdf

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR GLOBAL GREEN MASTERNODE PRIVATE SALE LAUNCH

Dear Community,

Global Green is happy to announce that we will be starting our private sales. There are 30 masternodes + Staking packages ready to be sold during private sales. The costs are shown in the graphic below. All orders will be filled in the order they are received. The use of buying a masternode during presale is to get a node running on the network before it begins to fill up with more nodes. The sooner you start your node or start staking the more rewards you will gain.

Owners of the masternodes will also have a say in our project voting as well as be a part of special promotions that we are doing. In order to obtain a masternode or a stacking package, simply fill out the form on our website or you can send a DM to the admin ardy or admin brandon and they will connect you with the presales ordering process.

You can also find a link on our website (globalgreen.cc) where it will walk you through the steps for buying your own GGN coins.

Globalgreen Community!

Exciting times ...as the day reached a close for some, and other awake this is the latest update :  the chain is up, presales are on the way and we have our new wallet..but on a temporary space at the moment. We'd like to get the links final before we release it. Hence..we are going to speed up the timeline to tomorrow 30 March for the official wallet release (so far Windows only) so stay tuned... In the meantime if you would like to purchase a node before then contact @BrandonWashington or @ArdyvdH and a current (temporary) wallet link can be sent before tomorrow.
As always thank you for being here with us, and stay green!
Aimar4ik

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:24:28 AM

Scam coin!!!!

I was kicked and banned from discord after question about swap old coins.
They want their scam coins to be bought only from them! This is the first sign of scam coin! Be careful! Do not purchase coins from them!
After presale, they close all channels and topics and leave with your money.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:37:16 AM

The idea is certainly not new, but given who the person created the topic, I’ll add to my bookmarks. Who is on your development team and what is their experience?
bwashington1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:18:37 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 01:41:25 AM by mprep

Scam coin!!!!

They want their scam coins to be bought only from them! This is the first sign of scam coin! Be careful! Do not purchase coins from them!

There was never any swap being done so I don't know how this would be possible and nobody has been banned yet from our server.
please do not fill our thread with FUD or untrue information as we are hard at work developing a serious project. I'm sorry you feel this way or maybe you got the threads confused. Global Green is going to be a project that far surpasses people expectations. we have a great plan lined up and beginning to follow on with that. now we have our coin, the social medias being built the listings being made. partnerships connected. everyone on the team is working very hard.

Global Green Github

https://github.com/OfficialGlobalGreen/ggn/

Global Green Wallet Releases

https://github.com/OfficialGlobalGreen/ggn/releases
Aimar4ik

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:40:35 PM

Scam coin!!!!

There was never any swap being done so I don't know how this would be possible and nobody has been banned yet from our server.
please do not fill our thread with FUD or untrue information as we are hard at work developing a serious project. I'm sorry you feel this way or maybe you got the threads confused. Global Green is going to be a project that far surpasses people expectations. we have a great plan lined up and beginning to follow on with that. now we have our coin, the social medias being built the listings being made. partnerships connected. everyone on the team is working very hard.

Nice try liar.
http://prntscr.com/n61geq
Its your discord channel? I was banned from you just for question about old coin swap. You just want to collect all the money from investors and throw them. I bought their coins in the old network, and they launched a new one and refused to change their coins. Cheat and further their investors more.
bwashington1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:53:52 PM

Scam coin!!!!

Nice try liar.
http://prntscr.com/n61geq
Its your discord channel? I was banned from you just for question about old coin swap. You just want to collect all the money from investors and throw them. I bought their coins in the old network, and they launched a new one and refused to change their coins. Cheat and further their investors more.

Im sorry but you are mistaken. that is just a discord prinscreen saying that its invalid. if you need another link you can find one on our website https://globalgreen.cc/ Still i have no idea what you are talking about an old coin or switching them. there is no swap thats going on. Global Green is a new coin thats starting on a new chain we dont have any old coins.
Aimar4ik

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:16:33 PM

Nice try liar, part 2  Cheesy
You are so funny  Cheesy
It's not your old wallet with 10k blocks stopped 2 weeks ago?  Cheesy
http://prntscr.com/n6fxqr
Please give me more lie.  Cheesy
bwashington1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:18:20 PM

Nice try liar, part 2  Cheesy
You are so funny  Cheesy
It's not your old wallet with 10k blocks stopped 2 weeks ago?  Cheesy
http://prntscr.com/n6fxqr
Please give me more lie.  Cheesy

oh well that's the reason why. that coin was not ready out of development and there were several issues with it. so we had to change developers and make a new coin. there were no sales or transferring of coins done with that one, it was being made. thats like walking into a recording studio and asking for the album from the person while they are making the music. so the one you are referring to that wasn't even supposed to be mined by other computers its one of the reasons it got stuck was from readjustment errors. and we did offer to acknowledge those coins that had been mined with the purchase of a master node or staking package as the ones that are released as the global green coins were only done by the developer and not mined through other computers. and im not lying to you. it's actually the truth. you can take a look at our website as we are building and read our whitepaper you can also see when have been setting up the bases for the project and soon will be making the masternode hosting site and get the master servers being powered by solar energy. so thats what we are busy working on it would be nice if we could focus on that instead of worrying about someone trying to discredit our work.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:08:40 PM

website https://globalgreen.cc/ is down. Is it only me or there are some problems on hosting side? Also hope to see some bounty campaign.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:36:13 PM

website https://globalgreen.cc/ is down. Is it only me or there are some problems on hosting side? Also hope to see some bounty campaign.

Strange press the link and everything works for me maybe only you have a problem with access?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: