Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 02:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High quality Amazon, eBay and Paypal VCCs  (Read 167 times)
parsierngue (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:21:53 AM

I also offer this service on aspkin. See https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/124465-high-quality-amazon-ebay-paypal-vccs.html

Welcome to my VCC store. I personally use these cards every single day with brand new eBay and Paypal accounts so I can guarantee that they will not cause any account restrictions or limitations.

Paypal VCC (with confirmation): $8
Includes enough money to verify, or help confirm your account, depending on your account country. You will get Paypal's 4 digit confirmation code instantly.

Paypal VCC (without confirmation): $6
You can add this to your account as a backup payment method. Sometimes Paypal want you to have a backup funding method before they let you use your account balance

Ebay VCC: $6
Can be used as an automatic payment method when registering an account, but you will need to pay your monthly fees with a different card or with a Paypal account

Worldwide Amazon seller account registration VCC: $12
Works with every Amazon store. This card includes at least enough funds to enable you to register with Amazon. By default I'll include only the bare minimum needed amount for registration, but if necessary I can add custom amounts.

Accepted payment methods:
Paypal
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neteller
Skrill
Ecopayz

You can PM me by clicking here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=947736

parsierngue (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:16:17 PM

Up
nhat2nhat2

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:07:02 PM

Hello,
I need to buy VCC to setup account amazon buyer.
Your vcc worked good?
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: