Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB and BTC to be accepted in an auction of luxury property in Australia  (Read 488 times)
Cryptoobiobi

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

This is a good step towards achieving mainstream adoption. Right from the day one, I knew that BNB will be a good coin. With more of news like this, Bitcoin mainstream adoption is closer than ever
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

This is a good step towards achieving mainstream adoption. Right from the day one, I knew that BNB will be a good coin. With more of news like this, Bitcoin mainstream adoption is closer than ever
Technically BNB is not a very good coin, it's just pumped by a centralized organization. But if it does help us reach higher levels of popularity, so be it. It is a weird second pick though, gotta wonder why BNB and not ETH.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:21:59 PM

Technically BNB is not a very good coin, it's just pumped by a centralized organization. But if it does help us reach higher levels of popularity, so be it. It is a weird second pick though, gotta wonder why BNB and not ETH.
I also wonder why the BNB well it seems from the BNB is behind it all, IMO this auction is normal but this is also good news for new investors want to adopt bitcoin. by the way the rest is only to increase the bnb market and definitely be directed to buy bitcoin at there ! improve the market by joining the event

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:24:52 PM

I think this is a fake news. Australia is very progressive country and long process of time before it will be possible. I think this is one of strategies to make bitcoin more popular again and a stepping stone to rise again and I think bitcoin did not need to be involve even in a single fake news because bitcoin stand on it's own power.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:32:10 PM

I'm surprised to see BNB mentioned, is this even accepted anywhere beyond Binance? Can you even have your own wallet (and priv keys)? This coin (token?) is way too niche to be bothering with, and it appears other exchanges want their own coin too, for whatever reason.

It is nice publicity for BNB, which makes me wonder of its pertinence in this part of the forum, only because, "and BTC" hrmm yeah right.

Beyond Binance, What is the use for BNB? Within Binance they give you a little 25% fee discount for its use, and i think that is the sole reason people would bother with it. Remove that incentive and on its own it wouldn't be able to hold against any other altcoin because i fail to see what it brings that deserves such merit.

Also this is a property, something Bitcoin is very well suited for already.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:38:33 AM

Wow not only the bitcoin but also Binance coin for sure those people who buy property in Australia who pays the Binance or the bitcoin have a lot og assets or they are millionaire and in the Philippines also they have house and lot who are accepting bitcoin and other altcoins as a psyment also. More country for sure will follow the country and it is help to the seller to find the buyer if they use bitcoin payment.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:47:18 PM

i remember before the last massive bull run we had news and scenarios like this where people listed their property for exchange of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency of which later we had news of people who sold their house for bitcoin and then make huge profit during the bull run. somehow it can mean people are preparing to move funds into the market. lets hope it finally signals a positive move.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

This is a great news and exposure for both BTC and BNB In my country there some selling real estate with btc payment too. BNB exceed its limits as utility token of binance many people have already put their trust on it given that binance has a high reputation, nice move by Binance CEO CZ, if he keeps doing as this many will follow and I guess this will help the crypto adoption.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:15:01 PM

Binance coin (BNB) and Bitcoin (BTC) will be accepted as payment in an auction of luxury property located at 1 Beech Lane, Casuanna, New South Wales (NSW), Australia on 18 April 2019.

Full news article here: https://www.unblock.news/news/bnb-btc-luxury-property-australia

maybe this is one of the reasons why BNB tokens rose yesterday, many people who want to participate in this auction using BNB. hopefully there will be better things like this. maybe this could be a way for real adoption of bitcoin and other crypto.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

Binance coin (BNB) and Bitcoin (BTC) will be accepted as payment in an auction of luxury property located at 1 Beech Lane, Casuanna, New South Wales (NSW), Australia on 18 April 2019.

Full news article here: https://www.unblock.news/news/bnb-btc-luxury-property-australia

maybe this is one of the reasons why BNB tokens rose yesterday, many people who want to participate in this auction using BNB. hopefully there will be better things like this. maybe this could be a way for real adoption of bitcoin and other crypto.
I think the bnb token grew yesterday because of the IEO news that you need to hold the coin for 20 days to participate in the ieo that's the market I think and rushed to buy . I think bitcoin is a great coin for auctions, so it would be good if there were anonymous auctions with bitcoin!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 05:50:29 PM

Great news! We need more publicity regarding cryptocurrency transactions and this is a perfect way to get more media attention. Homes are not always easy to sell, nor is it always easy to accept payment. With the blockchain, making payments is simple and will only get simpler as the system gets more advanced. I foresee Title, Loans, Mortgages and Utilities all being accessible in the future via the blockchain to simplify account and make transactions smoother.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

I can understand and happy about they are accepting BTC. But bnb? It is really odd.

Binance is growing its power every new day it seems.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:58:40 PM

It's so good to see bitcoin has started to increase it's purchasing power and this news is just one of many that is seeing bitcoin becoming acceptable.
I have no doubt that the future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very bright
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:54:11 PM

I can understand and happy about they are accepting BTC. But bnb? It is really odd.

Binance is growing its power every new day it seems.

It looks like Binance is now execute their marketing plans to increase the demand for BNB and add other use-case for their coin aside from getting discounts for trading. If I'm correct you can also use now BNB just like BTC to contribute on newly created projects.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:57:07 AM

It is genuinely mind boggling that anyone would accept a coin centred around one single organisation. In the years to come people will shake their heads in wonder at such things. I guess if the seller is going to run straight out of it into something else then it makes a sliver of sense. You wouldn't catch me at it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:16:38 AM

Why need to be luxurious properties?this is not helping the community to be more popular?

I believe its more better if those simple or normal properties will accept bitcoin and binance or even more legit cryptocurrency because adoption must come from smaller acceptance than this obviously a publicity gimicks by this company
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:49:25 AM

I'm not sure, crypto growth in Australia is very slow and the public doesn't have great enthusiasm to create crypto money.

but, the crypto rules in Australia are very strict, all the exchanges there must be registered in Australia.

this is ordinary information, but at least Australia participates in contributing well to the crypto world.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:03:52 PM

I am not surprise with the acceptance of BTC to such events like this. But with the BNB at all? It was quite amazing. Another good step for BNB to achieve another sign of adoption in terms of auction payments. It just means, that the positive progress of cryptocurrencies like this are really fantastic and quite good for mass adoption.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:24:20 AM

This MEski is outside the development of bitcoin to make it better, I am very happy to hear the news. That indicates that bitcoin has been accepted as a payment tool.

Unblock_news (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

This MEski is outside the development of bitcoin to make it better, I am very happy to hear the news. That indicates that bitcoin has been accepted as a payment tool.

There are lot of companies who started accepting bitcoin such as properties, food merchants, booking and more. Maybe in the future, bitcoin can be use as means of payment in all the products and services around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: