Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be rich..!  (Read 3285 times)
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:36:17 AM

To become rich in your crypto world you must have great patience and confidence to make decisions because there are already many people who are rich in investing and trading if you are always patient and don't panic

not only that we need to be rich, but we also have to work hard, but we also have to measure our abilities. because everyone has different abilities. so in my opinion all need measurement capabilities.

Smart work combine with hard work will give us best result. In cryptocurrency market, beside smart work, we should prepare good psychology because market fluctuation very high and i think can make peoples panic and selling their coin at cheaper price. If we invest in crypto, patienct is important beside smart work.
our preparation as investors was very complicated.we need several technique and preparation about our mental and psychology.if we didnt do this i am sure we will easily felt give up when market crash.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
earnfreecoins

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

To become rich in your crypto world you must have great patience and confidence to make decisions because there are already many people who are rich in investing and trading if you are always patient and don't panic

not only that we need to be rich, but we also have to work hard, but we also have to measure our abilities. because everyone has different abilities. so in my opinion all need measurement capabilities.

Smart work combine with hard work will give us best result. In cryptocurrency market, beside smart work, we should prepare good psychology because market fluctuation very high and i think can make peoples panic and selling their coin at cheaper price. If we invest in crypto, patienct is important beside smart work.
our preparation as investors was very complicated.we need several technique and preparation about our mental and psychology.if we didnt do this i am sure we will easily felt give up when market crash.

What you all are telling is true, as without patience, strategy and hardwork we cannot achieve our goal and getting rich in crypto this all needs it. You can also trade so that you can gain more profit and if you have purchased on high then your buying price can get averaged. Even in market crash you wont be affected if you are trading.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:52:38 AM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Being smart is not enough.I've seen many smart people that stick to their shitty 9/5 jobs.
Being persistent is the numer 1 requirement for you to become rich.It's even more important than intelectual capabilities or strong work ethics.Just do a Youtube search and you will find plenty of videos about that topic.
The number requirement of being rich is building a business in a niche that is easily scalable.
- Well, most accurately we still need both elements, it is hardworking and intelligent to achieve success and wealth, we can not lack any element because as you say, many people own a genius brain but they still cannot be rich until now, they know a lot of things and do a lot of things but wealth still does not come to them, their satisfaction and an easy job made them lazy and did not continue to improve at work. While some people work very hard but their brains do not allow them to achieve something bigger, everything was enough to say that riches only appear in people with both intelligence and hard work

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:55:25 PM

I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   

To become rich working with the cryptocurrency seems to be possible. However, as you say, it takes time, first of all. And secondly, you must be ready to invest much in crypto. Finally, you must feel the market changes.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

Not quite the right expression, in my opinion. Don't have to be rich. Need to have enough money to not deny yourself anything. But I don't agree that don't need to work hard. Every day there is a lot of information that needs to be filtered and properly used. And this is also pretty hard.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

Since when did hard work become insignificant to getting rich. Of course, one needs to combine some elements of smartness to tje hardwork but I don't think we should let it look like hard work is unnecessary. Both hard work and smartness are crucial elements to success

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

Few are more smart to succeed in many fields at a time. They are born intelligent with enough source to begin a business. Just play smart studying the current market move, will result in success. Many yes do struggle with a single business. This may depend on the area, demand, product they business with and marketing. So study and pick your own business and become rich with your intelligent move.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:27:39 AM

I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   

To become rich working with the cryptocurrency seems to be possible. However, as you say, it takes time, first of all. And secondly, you must be ready to invest much in crypto. Finally, you must feel the market changes.

Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, a price increase that can reach thousands of percent is certainly an important factor that crypto is hope, the most important of course is the courage to take risks and be patient.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:52:36 AM

Do not think too much about the side of the loss, it's better we can control from what we do with strong intentions and high optimism in stepping which's accompanied by a lot of learning from what has been experienced.
Besides that, we also must be able to deduce from many things that are happening and determine the best decision to move being better. It's not easy, the mindset and steps that can certainly cover everything, hard work and smart thinking have a strong bond in stepping for success.
About this, I think actually not to be a rich person but to be a truly successful person.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:54:48 AM

If you want to be rich then invest in technology and enhance your skills, dont think to be rich by gambling and short cuts they often lead to waste of the little money that you had. Invest in yourself. I have experience in this field, now i tend to focus on myself and learn new skills by which i can help society and in-turn help myself. No more shortcuts.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:51:32 AM

If you want to be rich then invest in technology and enhance your skills, dont think to be rich by gambling and short cuts they often lead to waste of the little money that you had. Invest in yourself. I have experience in this field, now i tend to focus on myself and learn new skills by which i can help society and in-turn help myself. No more shortcuts.
I don't think there is a shortcut to being a rich person. everything requires hard work and a strategy to do that. besides, there are many ways to get rich, but all depend on skills. you're right, of course we also have to add skills. when you are interested in technology, crypto is a good foundation for you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:08:16 AM

I don't think there is a shortcut to being a rich person. everything requires hard work and a strategy to do that. besides, there are many ways to get rich, but all depend on skills. you're right, of course we also have to add skills. when you are interested in technology, crypto is a good foundation for you.
rich man always sacrifice their anything they have.they really start it full of sacrifice.maybe they ever in lowest point and feel give up with their condition at that time.and i am agree with you crypto currency could be good place for us.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:17:28 AM

rich man always sacrifice their anything they have.they really start it full of sacrifice.maybe they ever in lowest point and feel give up with their condition at that time.and i am agree with you crypto currency could be good place for us.
$10 invested in bitcoin in 2010 now worth millions of dollars, being rich is investing in the right moment in the right thing, you dont need to invest a lot, you just need to find a right thing. Cryptocurrencies are great investment, many people are rich from investing in cryptocurrencies, its not over yet. There are many projects that are under a dollar, they have a chance to rise a lot in next 10 years, you need to find those coins and invest in them, after that all you need to do is to wait price rise to come, its not so hard.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:59:23 AM

$10 invested in bitcoin in 2010 now worth millions of dollars, being rich is investing in the right moment in the right thing, you dont need to invest a lot, you just need to find a right thing. Cryptocurrencies are great investment, many people are rich from investing in cryptocurrencies, its not over yet. There are many projects that are under a dollar, they have a chance to rise a lot in next 10 years, you need to find those coins and invest in them, after that all you need to do is to wait price rise to come, its not so hard.
the ability to read opportunities is the key to success, it is true that you say, if we can read these opportunities in 2010, of course we are now rich. but to do that, of course we must know when is the right time to go out of the market

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:27:36 AM

Passive income and constant flow of income with high profitability make one rich, it does not necessarily mean you work 12 to 15 hours that make one rich what matter is your amount of income so we need to be smart with our time management and diversify our income channels.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:17:24 AM

I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:38:33 AM

It is possible to become rich with crypto yet many people come with the misconception that crypto makes riches overnight. Crypto can make one rich overnight but this is not the normal trend. It requires patience especially when the market goes bearish for a long time - this is when investors must buy more and patiently hold. Remember, there will be no profit during the bull market if an investor did not buy during the bear market.

South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:55:22 PM

It is possible to become rich with crypto yet many people come with the misconception that crypto makes riches overnight. Crypto can make one rich overnight but this is not the normal trend. It requires patience especially when the market goes bearish for a long time - this is when investors must buy more and patiently hold. Remember, there will be no profit during the bull market if an investor did not buy during the bear market.
This is very common, bitcoin is not really that different from other investments, if you want to get the profits out of it then you will need to hold your coins for some time, the advantage of bitcoin is that this process can be faster thanks to the fact that bitcoin is a relatively new technology and there is a huge room for growth, but even with that increased speed on its growth you will still need to wait a few years on average to see those kind of profits but people want to see those results in a few weeks which is impossible.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:36:39 PM

I will be rich in bitcoin and optimist one day I will be most success people in bitcoin and altcoin project, I active for joining in many bounty campaign project on social media and always participate in ICO because I hope could get profit more.
IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:47:54 PM

IMO,doing bounties will not make you rich. Roll Eyes

Bounties can give good rewards rarely but mot of the time people are just promoting the scam projects so at the end they won't make anything from promoting it.You can invest those tokens if you got any into bitcoin which may make your rich.
Project scam and project useless are the most important thing for someone who intend to gain profit from bounty campaign. I have joined in several bounty campaign in several months ago but I didn't got a high reward from it. I only get tons of token that has a little price even more I have some token which not have price. Bounty campaign is good but now it is not help you anymore maybe, it would be good you have to try to understand the blockchain as a whole, I guess in the future blockchain will be use in many companies and they will hire a lot od people who know it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: