Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone.  (Read 16946 times)
viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 925

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:17:35 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 05:38:04 PM by viljy

Hashrate network around 1 GH/s. The reward for the found block is 15 coins. The coin price is less than $0.02. 8 cores Exynos gives about 160 KH/s. The phone heats up very little.
Miner did not start on the phone with Android 8.1, why is it unclear, maybe because the screen is 18:9...
To have a staggering profit, you need to have a large farm of phones, otherwise it is collecting pennies.
By the way, the mining app probably doesn't work with Android emulators. I checked several emulators - the application did not start anywhere.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:22:29 PM

I think this is not a good idea, our smartphones are not design for massive computation workload, it will cause a overheating in the CP motherboard and specially the mobo chips, can you imagine sa cpu mining needs a proper ventilation and in some cases, even the procie will have a fan but using the cpu in mining cause overheating. MY question is, is this coin worth to mine with smartphones? how many days or weeks we can get the ROI of our smartphone true mining this coin?
Instead of looking for every reason why it won’t work with hypothetical reasons, why don’t you find out why thousands of people are mining MIB. Do you really think we haven’t thought very thoroughly about every possible outcome? All of your concerns have been meticulously combed over by developers who are MUCH MUCH smarter than you.

Coming from the asshole who called me several names for months for trying to warn ppl about bitcoin private back in the earlier days. No one should take this donkey seriously,he has lost all kinda credibility on this forum. I will research this project on my own, but seeing this profile name just made my blood boil. This asshole was hell bent on shilling BTCP even when it became evident that the team were incompetent. Even created alts like lontonbit to respond to aid with his actions. Just remember that karma is a bitch and in due time, you will end up losing more than those poor folks, you help lead to the slaughter house.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

Mining with phones most probably needs the charger to be plugged in for 24/7.
And I doubt that there is a high chance of fire occurrence if we plug in the charger for 24/7, moreover, I assume mining may create extra pressure on phone.

I searched google if there is any related to it. I found it...

Maybe someone from the MIB team wants to explain this issue more deeply so that we can get a clear concept regarding safety?
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:44:39 PM

I have a Samsung A6 tablet which I would like to optimize for MIB coin mining. Previously I used to mine ETN with it but I was bored with it as the price is flat for too long. Will come back with the results.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

I have a Samsung A6 tablet which I would like to optimize for MIB coin mining. Previously I used to mine ETN with it but I was bored with it as the price is flat for too long. Will come back with the results.

Your tablet is worth more than the abuse you giving it to mine this coins that are not guaranteed to make it anywhere

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:05:53 AM

Mining with phones most probably needs the charger to be plugged in for 24/7.
And I doubt that there is a high chance of fire occurrence if we plug in the charger for 24/7, moreover, I assume mining may create extra pressure on phone.

I searched google if there is any related to it. I found it...

Maybe someone from the MIB team wants to explain this issue more deeply so that we can get a clear concept regarding safety?
Lmao 😂 are you serious? Go wrap your self in a bubble. You might get struck by lightning, don’t go outside.
akamit

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:21:54 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 12:36:20 AM by akamit

Lmao 😂 are you serious? Go wrap your self in a bubble. You might get struck by lightning, don’t go outside.
Strike by lightning, that would be an accidental case and it's a rare thing to happen... So peoples won't stop going outside.

Mining with smartphones is a new thing, and the phones are not built keeping in mind that someday peoples may mine with it.
So if we mine with phones and anything happens then that would be intentional, and it's a foolish thing to do without getting any assurance from the developers of this system.

Anyway, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Anyone from the team or just a greedy fool man who jumps up to anything when it relates to money?
yonton

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:35:52 AM

Strike by lightning, that would be accidental and it's a rare thing to happen... So peoples won't stop going outside.

Mining with smartphones is a new thing, and the phones are not built keeping in mind that someday peoples may mine with it.
So if we mine with phones and anything happens then that would be intentional, and it's a foolish thing to do without getting any assurance from the developers of this system.

Anyway, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Anyone from the team or just a greedy fool man who jumps up to anything when it relates to money?
Show me the statistics of phones blowing up and I’ll take you serious, otherwise this is complete nonsense. If a phone did explode please explain how that is intentional.

You have the IQ of a monkey.
akamit

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:02:54 AM

Strike by lightning, that would be accidental and it's a rare thing to happen... So peoples won't stop going outside.

Show me the statistics of phones blowing up and I’ll take you serious, otherwise this is complete nonsense. If a phone did explode please explain how that is intentional.

Here is a case I found by googling for a minute or two Teen dies after mobile phone explodes while charging
The 18-year-old teen from India was killed after a mobile phone exploded while she was charging and talking on it.

In our case we can replace "talking while charging" with "mining while charging" - both the thing must be avoided while charging.

If I give some more time in searching I am sure I will get much info for such incidents. I think one example is enough for smart peoples and dumb asses will never realize even with a thousand examples.

How is it intentional?
It is because when you know there is a risk involved in mining with phones but still you decided to mine. You have not cared about the PRECAUTION instead INTENTIONALLY started the mining!

Thanks for the compliment. Monkeys are smart!

But you have the IQ of a donkey. You didn't even know that monkeys are smart.

Well, nothing to argue here. Everyone has their own point of view.
If you think you are safe then go ahead no one has stopped you and no one has stopped me either when I think it's not safe.
yonton

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:14:06 AM

Here is a case I found by googling for a minute or two Teen dies after mobile phone explodes while charging
The 18-year-old teen from India was killed after a mobile phone exploded while she was charging and talking on it.

In our case we can replace "talking while charging" with "mining while charging" - both the thing must be avoided while charging.

If I give some more time in searching I am sure I will get much info for such incidents. I think one example is enough for smart peoples and dumb asses will never realize even with a thousand examples.

How is it intentional?
It is because when you know there is a risk involved in mining with phones but still you decided to mine. You have not cared about the PRECAUTION instead INTENTIONALLY started the mining!

Thanks for the compliment. Monkeys are smart!

But you have the IQ of a donkey. You didn't even know that monkeys are smart.

Well, nothing to argue here. Everyone has their own point of view.
If you think you are safe then go ahead no one has stopped you and no one has stopped me either when I think it's not safe.
Someone got struck by a car the other day, we’d better just stay inside for ever.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:41:40 AM

is it possible to mine using a smartphone is effective?
because mining that uses smartphones that I have found always makes the device heat up and it makes the age of our smartphone shorter.
please explain
Practically saying and no matter what angle you do try to look at its never been ideal to mine on smartphones due to excessive work that can really cause for
the device to get overheated.

If anyone have used this miner please give us an honest review and update on the miner and how it take up the proceessing space of the hardware and how likely you will be able to gain some level of profit mining here Phone mining involves the risks of destroying your hardware so i think we need more reason to go along the ride
I doubt that no one would give out some feedbacks yet only op might be the only one who do or made such set-up and others didnt try to do it.
I just think maybe they find something new in mining so that the mining process can be done using our smartphone.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:08:34 AM

Is this a joke, I don't know why people create coins for the sake of it, who in the world would want to keep his money in this, how many hash can phones generate to support the chain, this should be for educational purposes and not to keep value

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yonton

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:44:11 AM

The veil team is here lmao
akamit

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:44:41 PM

Someone got struck by a car the other day, we’d better just stay inside for ever.
C'mon Yonton, stop writing meaningless examples when you are not good at writing good examples.
This example of yours is the same as the lightning example and my answer is the same as previous.
My answer - You cannot take the precaution for a road accident but the precaution must be taken by the driver. The driver must drive safely.
In your mining with phone case, you are the driver and you need to take precaution not the peoples in your surroundings, I mean your family if you are mining in your house.

The veil team is here lmao
It looks like you are behaving rudely to anyone who criticizes MIB.

Criticism is one side of a matter and the other side is appreciation.
For a project, there will be always two kinds of peoples who make criticism and appreciation and a project should always welcome both.
If a project can handle both the peoples smartly with the solid, meaningful, logical answers than that project is a successful one.

But what you are doing here is no way good for MIB.
If you are a team member then you must show patience or if you are a supporter then you should share your knowledge with the community.

When I first saw this thread I became interested to learn more about the mining thing, later I realized the risk factors. I have to think about the risk factors at first because I live with my family and I can't risk their lives for my greed. That's why I wrote my doubts here so that I can get an assurance of safety. I'm not a miner and I have very low knowledge of mining. But when I saw MIB, I thought I should buy 100s of second-hand phone from the secondary market and start mining. But I haven't got any satisfactory answer here. All I got misbehave from you.

I'm done here! Good Luck with your MIB mining.
yonton

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:07:17 PM

🔺🔺retard alert🔺🔺
viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 925

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:17:06 PM

In addition to the Exynos 7870, which produces ~160 KH/s, tested mining on Snapdragon 801, 2.5 ghz, 4 cores. It turned out ~60 Kh/s. 28nm SOC heats much more than 14nm. Actually, any heating of Li-ion, Li-pol batteries shortens their service life. Even prolonged heating to 40-45°C is harmful to batteries. Therefore, this coin is created exclusively for mining on old, unnecessary phones that could be thrown away without regrets.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:16:23 AM

🔺🔺retard alert🔺🔺

You fucking piece of shit. i see you still at it again, cussing out ppl cos you lack the ability to counter properly. I will repeat it again, that onl the biggest fool of them all will ever listen or take advice from this asshole. Even when BTCP was proven to be a scam, this low life was on the thread shilling the shit out of it, and heaping insults on those that made an attempt to warn investors. Like i already aforementioned, karma is a super bitch, and in due time, u will end up losing more than those poor soul you helped lead to the slaughterhouse just so you can make a few bucks.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:41:55 AM

memang MIB bisa ditambang dengan Android, tetapi harganya masih kecil, tetapi tidak salah jika kita mencoba untuk mendapatkan koin, dan koin tersebut sudah memasuki beberapa bursa besar seperti Coinbene, dan siapa tahu mungkin koin ini bisa menjadi koin besar di depan,

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
yonton

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:22:28 AM

🔺🔺retard alert🔺🔺

You fucking piece of shit. i see you still at it again, cussing out ppl cos you lack the ability to counter properly. I will repeat it again, that onl the biggest fool of them all will ever listen or take advice from this asshole. Even when BTCP was proven to be a scam, this low life was on the thread shilling the shit out of it, and heaping insults on those that made an attempt to warn investors. Like i already aforementioned, karma is a super bitch, and in due time, u will end up losing more than those poor soul you helped lead to the slaughterhouse just so you can make a few bucks.
Go slapyourdonkey you inbred 😂
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:08:56 PM

I gonna use bluestacks for this one I have a new phone but I don't wanna risk it for this but seems this is a very interesting coin to mine. Will be back here and tell what's my income or if it's profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: