Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone.  (Read 16945 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:38:32 PM

You must be mining on a 1999 razor flip phone lol 😂

That is the point , never had in my life razor 1999 phone, i am using a samsung smarphone, the problem this is not a good way to destribute coin, this way of mining alwayse make rich the same users! Is unfair that 100 people get rich quick and rest of people got just candy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:44:01 PM

That is the point , never had in my life razor 1999 phone, i am using a samsung smarphone, the problem this is not a good way to destribute coin, this way of mining alwayse make rich the same users! Is unfair that 100 people get rich quick and rest of people got just candy!
I’m Getting 30 mib a day on an old Samsung a5
lisasteca

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:39:34 PM

I’m Getting 30 mib a day on an old Samsung a5
If you like i can suggest you a bitcoin faucet with 30K satoshy per day! it is more or less 90 MIB a day in bitcoin no mining no electricity waste , you make 3 time more than mining MIB  Wink
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:09:29 PM

MIB is the World's First Mobile-only Cryptocurrency.
MIB Coin can mining by only smartphone.

1. Smartphone mining that does not require special equipments (ASIC or GPU)   
2. Mining that used to be monopolized by a certain country or an enterprise is now open for everyone to join   
3. Eco-friendly, low-power based Mining that solves excessive power consumption problem   
4.Maintaining the existing costly Blockchain Network with minimum fee   

Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone!!

https://www.mibcoin.io/

This looks good and lucrative. But I want to ask, hope it won't have any negative effects on our phones, like over heating or crashing of the phone's motherboard. At the mean time will visit the website for more information.

sandra_x

Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:12:55 AM

If you do not mind, I will post here a link to the pool, which I use myself. http://god.mibpool.com . The project is really interesting. Most importantly, mining does not load the processor. If look more deeply, then in fact it is an imitation of mining. Therefore, for a smartphone, you can not worry too much.

Hi! MIB Miner actually uses the processor to compute real hash algorithm. The smart algorithm which is suited for mobile device enables Smartphones to mine cryptocurrency.
If I am to make a comparison here ,Electroneum did announce some sort of mining simulations, not making use of the phone processor (not really mining). If MIB were to offer something different, that would be impressive. My only fear is that it could take a huge toll on the phone's durability. Real mining is a drain on any device or are there safeguards against this?
yonton

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:05:26 AM

Mining is suppose to be hard, if it was easy than it would defeat the purpose and the value. Mining bitcoin heats your processors and costs money in energy to earn. If it was easy and without any risks than it wouldn’t have any value. If your dabbling in crypto especially in small caps than you should be well aware it’s a risky and speculative market. Stop whining and crying over all the potential risks or go put your money in a GIC and join the heard.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:29:30 PM

These coins cannot be sold. Tokens are traded on exchanges. Deposits for coins on exchanges will open after the swap of tokens. Thousands of miners will immediately sell millions of coins. I am sure that the price of the coin will be much lower. Don't use your time for pointless MIB mining.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:36:42 PM

I have only try mining in mobile with the Electroneum app and i would say it doesn't really worth it to me, i was not sure am ready to subject my device to the amount of etn given then, i have stop long time ago i figure i was doing more harm to my device than good,
maybe this would be a bit better but still don't feel if it is worth the trouble, better to use mining rigs for better outcome not to mention the price is not encouraging.
Some people say that mining Electroneum on the phone is not real, but merely the emulator! Grin

Yeah i am aware of that, whether real or not fact still remains that you are using your device to emulate mining process and as i know correctly the Electronuem app needs to be runing at the background of your device using your battery which i don't think is worth the amount of etn i get a day  Grin so i don't know about MIB Coin maybe its possible to mine up to 3-4 mib daily. i may try it out Wink

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

I personally have a lot of questions before mining on a smartphone. Is it advisable to use a smartphone for mining coins? As for me the smartphone is a means of communication and not equipment for mining. I do not think that such mining is profitable. to buy specially smart  smartphone in order to make a farm, too, do not think that will pay off such an idea.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:13:41 PM

I didn't know that it could work using smartphones. There are lots of questions running into my mind right now. How long will smartphones do mining in a day? Does this type of mining could really pay off the expenses that it may cause such as electricity and internet connection?

yonton

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

Lol 😂 not very sophisticated people on this thread,
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:38:28 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 08:58:33 PM by avonka

The installation of the App was easy. To which pool is the most preferable to join? In what time intervallum is the pool sending the MIB tokens to the ETH wallet?
lisasteca

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:36:47 PM

MIB is the World's First Mobile-only Cryptocurrency.
MIB Coin can mining by only smartphone.

1. Smartphone mining that does not require special equipments (ASIC or GPU)   
2. Mining that used to be monopolized by a certain country or an enterprise is now open for everyone to join   
3. Eco-friendly, low-power based Mining that solves excessive power consumption problem   
4.Maintaining the existing costly Blockchain Network with minimum fee   

Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone!!

https://www.mibcoin.io/

This looks good and lucrative. But I want to ask, hope it won't have any negative effects on our phones, like over heating or crashing of the phone's motherboard. At the mean time will visit the website for more information.

It is just crazy guys not everybody could mining like this person, this guys i am sure  while is sellingall this smartphone is mining too! otherwise don't think anybody would buy all this phone for mining it is not normal!
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:21:13 AM

Lol 😂 not very sophisticated people on this thread,

Here is a thing, veil signature bounty requires some posts in mining section, and many of us don't have much idea about miner and all that stuff. So this happens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:57:14 AM

MIB MainNet Swap will progress from May 8th.
Mined MIB Coin will trade on exchanges after May 8th~10th
Ghost999

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

Cool project
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:36:44 AM

The installation of the App was easy. To which pool is the most preferable to join? In what time intervallum is the pool sending the MIB tokens to the ETH wallet?

The pool never sends MIB tokens to the ETH wallet. This is easy to verify if you check the address in Etherscan.
ch3n9lee

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:21:11 AM

Looks cool! Grin Smartphones instead of video cards! How long does the battery exist with constant mining?

That's the problem here. The battery performance Im pretty sure those charger eat a lot of juice just to sustain the life of phones while doing mining.

Anyways I will check on it. Will try first on my phone and probably give you an update of whats the verdict or probably good stuff with it. Will used a high ram memory for this.

another way to  get mininng MIB coin use old tv box
it can run avarage at 60-120 kh

Ghost999

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:41:35 AM

There is an unofficial devices Hash Rate list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J7jZUpfxRtZQM8mTshQGlU_bNIu3EZUcFpb6eL1o0zA/edit#gid=0
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:43:46 AM

Hi can anyone help here? Ive tried downloading the mining platform via smartphone of MIB coin. After running the mining it shutdown after 5mins? Is that normal?  Can anyone explain to me what what was wrong? Or the phone itself got a problem?  Im using Samsung s7 edge for this, please response or those who have same problem before. Thanks!

Hello. It is not nomal. Did you allow 'Authority of user is required to consistantly run Mining' when start Mining app?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: