Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:23:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone.  (Read 16948 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:42:15 AM

Besides, how can this be mobile only when you can easily simulate a mobile OS on a computer and then mine from there?

This method has already been tested. I checked in 9 different Android emulators. Mining does not work in any emulator.
Mashy81

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:38:58 AM

Besides, how can this be mobile only when you can easily simulate a mobile OS on a computer and then mine from there?

This method has already been tested. I checked in 9 different Android emulators. Mining does not work in any emulator.

yes doesn't work in blue stacks, hopefully it will remain just mobile only though.....
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:17:38 AM

can you explain in detail about spending in electricity financing and how much MIB we get in a day? if the difference is only a little, we can lose, because the possibility of damage to our smartphone is quite large
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:58:23 PM

MIB is the World's First Mobile-only Cryptocurrency.
MIB Coin can mining by only smartphone.

1. Smartphone mining that does not require special equipments (ASIC or GPU)   
2. Mining that used to be monopolized by a certain country or an enterprise is now open for everyone to join   
3. Eco-friendly, low-power based Mining that solves excessive power consumption problem   
4.Maintaining the existing costly Blockchain Network with minimum fee   

Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone!!

https://www.mibcoin.io/

This looks good and lucrative. But I want to ask, hope it won't have any negative effects on our phones, like over heating or crashing of the phone's motherboard. At the mean time will visit the website for more information.

It is just crazy guys not everybody could mining like this person, this guys i am sure  while is sellingall this smartphone is mining too! otherwise don't think anybody would buy all this phone for mining it is not normal!

i don't know how anyone can get hold of such amount of mobile device just for mining, even if he sells device will he use brand new device meant to be sold to customers to mine and reduce the life span of the device before selling? or maybe they collectively owned by many.

I have max 4 and i did change my smarphone every 2 years, all this phone is not nomal it must be a seller! Grin
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

MIB is the World's First Mobile-only Cryptocurrency.
MIB Coin can mining by only smartphone.

1. Smartphone mining that does not require special equipments (ASIC or GPU)   
2. Mining that used to be monopolized by a certain country or an enterprise is now open for everyone to join   
3. Eco-friendly, low-power based Mining that solves excessive power consumption problem   
4.Maintaining the existing costly Blockchain Network with minimum fee   

Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone!!

https://www.mibcoin.io/

MIB makes me interested.it opens a new door for crypto world,i will look mib closely.if i think it is good enough to invest then i will take a chance.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

You must be mining on a 1999 razor flip phone lol 😂

That is the point , never had in my life razor 1999 phone, i am using a samsung smarphone, the problem this is not a good way to destribute coin, this way of mining alwayse make rich the same users! Is unfair that 100 people get rich quick and rest of people got just candy!
I’m Getting 30 mib a day on an old Samsung a5
Seriously?  You use a Samsung A5 smart phone by getting 30 coins per day, do you use the GPU or CPU for the mining coin, I have Samsung A6 (2018) Can I get 50 coins per day, and what is the temperature of the Smartphone working full for one day

It is unlikely that you will receive 50 coins per day. I have a Samsung with the same CPU as your phone. When I was checking mining, I didn't turn my phone on all day. But can say, that 20-25 coins you will receive. Maybe more. The CPU heats up to 51-52°C, the phone heats up to ~45°C, and it will negatively affect the battery.
sorry I think I can get 50 tokens per day, so far I haven't tried it because I only have one smartphone, and it won't benefit me either.  I think I have to have a lot of smartphones to make a big profit
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

i don't know how anyone can get hold of such amount of mobile device just for mining, even if he sells device will he use brand new device meant to be sold to customers to mine and reduce the life span of the device before selling? or maybe they collectively owned by many.

Have you noticed that the bottom photo shows all Sony phones, and the top photo shows very old phones with a wide frame on the side of the display? It can be concluded that this coin was created to give additional profit to service centers, pawnshops, all those who have a lot of old phones that can not be sold. But not created for ordinary people. Since on one phone at best you can get a few dollars a month. In a few months you will have to change the battery in your phone to a new one. Batteries do not like heating, and are designed for a limited number of charge/discharge cycles.
I really have that doubt which this dude mining MIB coin might be a seller or a pawnshop owner  Smiley With having all of those old phones Xperia's / Iphone 4s then even they are
already cheap as of today but with those numbers of gadgets you can see on the video then it wont really be that cheap overall.

can you explain in detail about spending in electricity financing and how much MIB we get in a day? if the difference is only a little, we can lose, because the possibility of damage to our smartphone is quite large
Would be interesting if that such information would be posted so that anyone would be aware.

And also, this MIB coin is listed on some exchangers https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mib-coin/#markets
but somehow the daily volume is on the floor. Such pity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

LoL, I can't believe this is actually a thing... and people are seriously considering running this crap on their mobile phones... to earn a couple of cents a month, at the expense of their hardware and battery. This is just beyond ludicrous.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:48:57 AM

look like massive phone use for mining, no cooling control, i thing must use air conditoiner for that, as close as posible can handle heat for phones. or use virtual android like bluestack and instal it to VPS as great idea
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:16:36 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 03:29:19 AM by libert19

Two weeks ago MIB_MINER.apk was clean. Now there is found a Trojan.AndroidOS.Gluper.c: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/830d020e473ca3e79a49fbe85660a4a27afad55fa798e933d7899e91ed7ef063/detection
In the mobile app for mining uplexa a lot of response to the miner. But here is a completely different trojan. How can this be explained?

That's why you never use your main phone to mine this coin, get cheap androids from somewhere and use them, where there is no sensitive data stored.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:44:46 AM

look like massive phone use for mining, no cooling control, i thing must use air conditoiner for that, as close as posible can handle heat for phones. or use virtual android like bluestack and instal it to VPS as great idea

You test your idea. I was unable to find a suitable emulator.

Would be interesting if that such information would be posted so that anyone would be aware.

And also, this MIB coin is listed on some exchangers https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mib-coin/#markets
but somehow the daily volume is on the floor. Such pity.

Short answer: it is unprofitable. Any number of coins you mined before may 10 has a price of zero dollars. But after may 10, when the exchange will throw millions of coins mined, the price may be equal to several sat. Now trade on the exchange the tokens, and almost all the deposits are closed except one exchange. Better think how much it will cost to replace the battery in your phone.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

This is good idea but you did not describe the mining ratio how much coins we can mine in 24 hours and is this required special smartphone with larger memory and RAM?

lisasteca

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:10:15 PM

LoL, I can't believe this is actually a thing... and people are seriously considering running this crap on their mobile phones... to earn a couple of cents a month, at the expense of their hardware and battery. This is just beyond ludicrous.

Is what i told everybody in my  early post, i did mine for couple day and i left it , make more sense to me to make some bitcoin faucet than mining with mobile.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:52:36 AM

This reminds me that I have tried mining using a smartphone, maybe it is not recommended to use a good smartphone because they will quickly experience damage that will cause losses. maybe in a day the smartphone will experience lag. But this is native mining which makes it possible to not use the processor so it's quite safe. My advice is that if you are going to mine with a smartphone, it is better to look for cheap used smartphones with high specifications. of course we also have to take into account profit and security
lisasteca

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:00:50 PM

This reminds me that I have tried mining using a smartphone, maybe it is not recommended to use a good smartphone because they will quickly experience damage that will cause losses. maybe in a day the smartphone will experience lag. But this is native mining which makes it possible to not use the processor so it's quite safe. My advice is that if you are going to mine with a smartphone, it is better to look for cheap used smartphones with high specifications. of course we also have to take into account profit and security

Off course not with good mobile phone otherwise you have to change the battery quite early and it cost lot money if you don't make good profit!
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

Each battery has a limited number of charges! Especially in used phones... And then you have to sell the coins at a good price, which at the moment is impossible...
not only the case of the battery smart phone that you have but from the durability of the smart phone engine is also very different, when the cellphone machine is used for mining and always lights up every day it will only make your smart phone not live long and will be broken quickly.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:40:31 PM

This is good idea but you did not describe the mining ratio how much coins we can mine in 24 hours and is this required special smartphone with larger memory and RAM?

Big memory is certainly a sure thing in mining, so the better you have, the greater the chance to make a lot of profits slowly.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:19:42 PM

How much can one generate from mining with one smartphone daily? Is it worth it? I won't like to overwork my phone over a mining process that can't pay for my call credit at least

Don't ever use a phone that you are actively using in mining, it will most likely not going to end up well. As someone already said in previous comments:

On the site I read: Try downloading it now on a mobile device that you don't use. That is, the phone can not be used during mining. It would be nice to call, use the phone as usual, while the phone is mining coins. But apparently that won't work. ...
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:59:32 PM

I don't think this is good idea. The smartphone isn't designed to within such mining task. The battery will heat up badly and might even cause an explosion. Why would you even leave your phone plug in for so long.  Huh
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:44:14 PM

Big memory is certainly a sure thing in mining, so the better you have, the greater the chance to make a lot of profits slowly.

I don’t know for me that mining on mobile phones still sounds bad. It is better to invest energy and time in another project for mining and not bring your mobile phone to wear.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: