Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone.  (Read 16946 times)
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:27:25 AM

By the way, where is the source code? And it's not for nothing. You can probably build an x64 miner and mine on xeon. And someone did it. I think that's why hashrate is like this. So this coin is very similar to a Scam.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:22:21 PM

By the way, where is the source code? And it's not for nothing. You can probably build an x64 miner and mine on xeon. And someone did it. I think that's why hashrate is like this. So this coin is very similar to a Scam.

LMAO Nope
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:12:36 PM

I know one very interesting coin called TAU (True Asset Unit), which works on the POT (Proof-of-Transaction) consensus algorithm. Soon, already on May 25th, it will be possible to mine via a smartphone and, you don’t need to have powers like on POW algorithm or a lot of coins like on POS. All you need is to have a sufficient transaction history.
akira91

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:13:49 PM

error my huawei : [7002] threat has been detected.app will be terminated
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 01:29:27 PM

I think MIB is same like ETN as ETN is also mined on Smartphone with just little application, Is MIB is different or like ETN ? Smartphone concept is good as now a days every one has smartphone.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

I think MIB is same like ETN as ETN is also mined on Smartphone with just little application, Is MIB is different or like ETN ? Smartphone concept is good as now a days every one has smartphone.

Not the same. ETN is not really mined on the phone. MIB uses the phone's cpu for mining. Also the difference between them is that ETN is quite popular, MIB is very similar to a Scam.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:00:45 PM

Interesting rig setup Cheesy What is your total hashrate? How many MIB coins are you getting in a day? According to coinmarketcap coin price is not bad, block reward is not bad too.
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

I think this is not a good idea, our smartphones are not design for massive computation workload, it will cause a overheating in the CP motherboard and specially the mobo chips, can you imagine sa cpu mining needs a proper ventilation and in some cases, even the procie will have a fan but using the cpu in mining cause overheating. MY question is, is this coin worth to mine with smartphones? how many days or weeks we can get the ROI of our smartphone true mining this coin?

Hello that is a good question.
Of course there is some heating but it is just same as playing a game or other application on your smartphone. Nothing different.
And the computation workload is just fitted for mobile smartphones, which is why we call our smart hash algorithm, a 'smart hash' algorithm. It is designed for mobile phones.
And you can see our transactions in idcm.io , coinsuper.com  coinbene.com
Please visit our telegram group if you are interested!
https://t.me/MIB_Coin

But i dont play my mobile game 24/7
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:43:09 AM

Not the same. ETN is not really mined on the phone. MIB uses the phone's cpu for mining. Also the difference between them is that ETN is quite popular, MIB is very similar to a Scam.
well, I don't really know about the difference between MIB and ETN. however, so far, MIB has 3 exchangers, and does not show the characteristics of a scam. of course ETN, and MIB are also different. but, I think that person wants to show how he mined MIB coins using a smartphone, and I think the results are not so great because smartphones are not made to be mining tools. but this is good information.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:16:28 PM

[cut out]

ETN was also charged with scam. Perhaps, as for any coin. In any case, like many who spoke here, mining on a smartphone does not look like a good idea. The smartphone is often discharged without mining. And buy phones specifically for mining ... is this appropriate?

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:49:41 AM

Just saw another thread about smartphone mining coin and the TAU coin was that! They say Tau coin has a positive algorithm which will protect the smartphone from being harmed! Then I was searching for this thread! However, could you please tell me which algorithm do you use in MIB coin? Though this seems not good to me! But still technology has no bound, so mining through smartphone is not impossible! But at first, we need to know full details before we claim these scams!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:46:54 PM

I think this is not a good idea, our smartphones are not design for massive computation workload, it will cause a overheating in the CP motherboard and specially the mobo chips, can you imagine sa cpu mining needs a proper ventilation and in some cases, even the procie will have a fan but using the cpu in mining cause overheating. MY question is, is this coin worth to mine with smartphones? how many days or weeks we can get the ROI of our smartphone true mining this coin?
I was wondering too for the profit that i could get,because now i quietly quit in cpu mining and i have no doings now so for this thing i will be interested,(if anyone have know what is worth to mine for smart phone would you please tell me),and there is no probability that our smartphones will be burn or overheat if we will use it for massive mining?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:33:57 PM

I read it somewhere that android mobile phones could also be used to mine cryptocurrencies and I think this is a classical example

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:40:56 AM

Had gotten some quantity of this coin from bounty last year but I doubt if mining will be profitable as it has relatively no good value at the moment and dedicating a particular smart phone for this is quite dicey, I will go for already trading coins like veil instead

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:04:43 AM

[cut out]

ETN was also charged with scam. Perhaps, as for any coin. In any case, like many who spoke here, mining on a smartphone does not look like a good idea. The smartphone is often discharged without mining. And buy phones specifically for mining ... is this appropriate?
it's not. Imagine why people must burn their phone for 24/7 to mine shitcoin? The idea of mining in the smartphone is totally useless. When mining used to create decentralization in the blockchain and what will be the role of this thing? get coin and dump it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:09:38 AM

[cut out]

it's not. Imagine why people must burn their phone for 24/7 to mine shitcoin? The idea of mining in the smartphone is totally useless. When mining used to create decentralization in the blockchain and what will be the role of this thing? get coin and dump it.
Precisely, mining and owning coins just to dumped after, there's no specific reason aside from taking the advantage of having it and sell it after gaining enough numbers of coins to be send out and sell when it's ready to any available exchange.

Mining from your mobile devices will surely damage the device in the long run, but there's still people who's willing to take the risk to have some free money.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:23:17 PM

[cut out]

Precisely, mining and owning coins just to dumped after, there's no specific reason aside from taking the advantage of having it and sell it after gaining enough numbers of coins to be send out and sell when it's ready to any available exchange.

Mining from your mobile devices will surely damage the device in the long run, but there's still people who's willing to take the risk to have some free money.
But is it worth investing in smartphones for mining such a profit?
If the phones are used for a long time, their working life will decrease for sure, such phones may not even be able to be sold afterwards...
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:11:29 PM

[cut out]

But is it worth investing in smartphones for mining such a profit?
If the phones are used for a long time, their working life will decrease for sure, such phones may not even be able to be sold afterwards...

well guys . honestly. mining a coin on ur smartphone its a worst idea ever.
although dev have some app to make their coin can be mined on smartphone but for real,its a useless.
u need a dozen of smart phone to make it worth.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:01:52 PM

Undoubtedly, there are a lot of useful things that can be done with our mobile phones, but perhaps one of the worst things that can be done is to use it to "mine" altcoins that may not even pay to recover the investment. In addition, I think it is not worth compromising the security of your devices and slow down its operation just to earn pennies, and this in the best of cases.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:11:24 PM

i can see how hard are you trying to deliver something new in cryptocurrency mining, this is good for me friendly to mine and doesnt need to heavy mining equipment, beside you can save more electricity bill rather than mining with Asic or GPU. But im really curious, any minimum specification for smart phone to start mining this coin? or any minimum OS to mine it? smart phone battery should be charged every time to avoid disconnecting when mining this coin, any problem with it?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██