Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈 WORST EXCHANGE? for me.. IDEX, the nightmare for human trading. JUST BOTS!📊  (Read 281 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:02:24 AM

Just wanted to share my frustration with IDEX exchange..  In terms of trading is by far the worst i have ever seen.. With a so low liquidty the allowance of bots trading make a huge spread, where only it is possible to have profit if you use some bots.. otherwise you will loose hours and hours to find the limit price of each bot, which also could change in a while.
I complained tons of times, and the customer support is really fast answering (i must admit they are the fastest of all exchanges!), but nothing changes.
I just began to think that these bots could be some "inside" job to make a profit... so the perfect business to cheat people, unless they use bot trading!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:06:31 AM

i don't think your frustrations have anything to do with bots! it is all because of the low liquidity of the exchange otherwise bots can not do any damage to other traders as long as you are making good decisions.

for example if you speculate some shitcoin is going to get pumped today and you want to get in now and get out after you have made 30% profit, existence of bots is not going to change this solid strategy!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

honestly youre right buddy, but other exchanger too, some people using trading bot on some exchanger, including idex, just like you mentioned.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:36:25 AM

Just wanted to share my frustration with IDEX exchange..  In terms of trading is by far the worst i have ever seen.. With a so low liquidty the allowance of bots trading make a huge spread, where only it is possible to have profit if you use some bots.. otherwise you will loose hours and hours to find the limit price of each bot, which also could change in a while.
I complained tons of times, and the customer support is really fast answering (i must admit they are the fastest of all exchanges!), but nothing changes.
I just began to think that these bots could be some "inside" job to make a profit... so the perfect business to cheat people, unless they use bot trading!

Im also experienced that too. But thats not an issue for me since some exchange are using bot trader too, the worst for me is the selling and buying limit it was supposed to be not present on a (DEX) IDEX is a so called decentralized exchange and like other DEX it must not have limitation for trading tokens, specially ERC20 tokens.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

I personally don't like decentralized exchanges because of some reasons or do I say personal reasons.  So far looking at most of this decentralized exchanges it doesn't give you any glimpse of hope and satisfaction to place trades on them. I have used two decentralized exchanges which are Bancor and ddex because of its uniqueness and transparencies, although ddex has an alarming trading fee

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:11:02 PM

Actually now most of the exchanges are bots , I really don't see a problem in it , but of course at idex is very small and the liquidity of coins , and especially now do not have to choose if you want to sell a coin it is sometimes popotet

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:19:20 PM

Yea, i have suffered that in IDEX too. But I personally hate HitBTC. Their fees in some coins are abusive and they scammed me around $500 usd in CRS. They launched an IOU with this coin, never opened the market nor give the chance to move those coins to a different exchange, and finally delisted it.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

I don't have any experience with Bot in IDEX, because I rarely use this exchange, but I can say that IDEX is the worst Decentralize Exchange out there. they are very lack of features. Their minimum trading amount and fees are ridiculous, and I experience many times the stability issue using their platform. All they do was advertising and luring user to buy their AURA token. I stopped using IDEX and just move to other Decentralize Exchange. There are tons of better Decentralize Exchange out there.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:03:38 PM

Idex is not entirely a nightmare because every exchange uses a bot and some exchange liquidity does not stand in ranknwith idex

Just focus on your decisions while trading and you won’t have any problems bot or not bot
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:04:33 PM

I don't have any experience with Bot in IDEX, because I rarely use this exchange, but I can say that IDEX is the worst Decentralize Exchange out there. they are very lack of features. Their minimum trading amount and fees are ridiculous, and I experience many times the stability issue using their platform. All they do was advertising and luring user to buy their AURA token. I stopped using IDEX and just move to other Decentralize Exchange. There are tons of better Decentralize Exchange out there.

The problem is that most decentralized exchange works the same way. Some are even worse than IDEX, you'll know when you get into forkdelta and some unknown DEX where the tokens you hold are listed there. You just can make people trade on DEX as it has low volume, you can combine all the dexes you know and compare it to one single volume of bittrex and they still can't match.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:12:41 PM

bot for trading is not something new in crypto exchange
even on popular exchange like binance there is bot on trading

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:19:27 PM

What you think about this one.

It taken is from tideal.com.

Withdrawal fee:
BTC = 0.01 BTC
ETH = 0.1 ETH.

About the trading, they use bots too.

As they said about withdrawal fee :
We will adjust the withdrawal fees according to the blockchain conditions regularly.
But there was no change in the withdrawal fee regulation until today.

So, what you think about the fee? Why the fee makes so high?

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

Bot can't have direct influence on your trading I have experience similar problems on IDEX some times ago I was thinking the bots is behind it until my guidance educated me that bots have no power over my trading since I am the one who make decision on when to trade on the exchange, the low liquidity is responsible for it.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:41:22 PM

I don't know what you were thinking trading on IDEX. Many users on that exchange are "gem-finders". I only visit there to look and buy for undervalued tokens.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:50:10 PM

Hehe, and I recently thought about buying AURORA DAO tokens because price is very cheap and the yearly profit is around 27%.
But I agree that IDEX needs some updates to fix bugs.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:59:51 PM

If you are looking for a trading platform with absolutely no bot, I think you will not find it. This is a problem we must accept, we can only find an exchange, but there are few bots

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:04:26 PM

low liquidity is a problem being faced by a lot of exchanges and it is a genuine issue that can't be solved by the exchange itself. It will however be resolved with the passage of time with more and more people trading.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:22:05 PM

honestly youre right buddy, but other exchanger too, some people using trading bot on some exchanger, including idex, just like you mentioned.

These exchanges shouldn't allow bot tradings, it's not right. One, the price and value of the listed coins won't real cos of the bot tradings as opposed to when there is actual tradings where the price of the coins are determined by the traders.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:27:32 PM

From my experience Liquid.io is the worst exchange. Fake trading competition, wash trading and bots. The exchange is also a lot of time broken, it is impossible to cancel order or make new one, and withdrawal can take sometimes up to few days....
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:35:09 PM

That's unfortunate. You can actually try using new exchange if that's the case. Try using the exchange I am wearing on my signature now. There is no transaction fee here because it will be converted into their token.

Live for the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: