Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (E)t)h)e)x) 🔥🔥🔥 What's the next Ether block hash? Guess and get paid! 💰💰💰  (Read 7134 times)
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:01:33 PM

WEBSITE DISRUPTION

Ethex website is currently undergoing the service disruption. We are busy fixing it. Kindly, refrain from placing bets until separate notice will be posted here.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:10:08 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 07:56:30 PM by andulolika

WEBSITE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, we have completely fixed the issue. The website is now active. Enjoy placing your bets!
Wow nice to see the jackpot tabs!
I'm the happy winner of the first weekly jackpot if i'm not wrong Smiley.
edit: ha, 2nd week Tongue seems i haven't come that early.

Also, would be nice if the site redirected to bitcointalk.
And a aprox timer till next jp would be nice.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:02:39 PM

Hmm seemingly shouldn't gamble right now, guess some changes are done since I see no jackpot or prizepool.
I did win a lot myself , It kinda making me think, does it have a house edge or something?

We love what we do and want to make it even better for you and  house edge helps us in it. Yes,  Ethex has a house edge, it is deducted from the each bet made.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:14:19 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 06:57:18 AM by andulolika

Alright bankroll is empty again, I managed to get some eth, get on the site and boom the pool is gone, I hoped it lasts a bit more.

Edit: Filled Cheesy
Also, I had a small think, what if we could have a + button so we get more sets of 6 to fill the lottery so we save on fees.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:28:46 AM

Alright bankroll is empty again, I managed to get some eth, get on the site and boom the pool is gone, I hoped it lasts a bit more.

Also, I had a small think, what if we could have a + button so we get more sets of 6 to fill the lottery so we save on fees.

Bankroll goes up and down with the bets and wins. Currently its not empty.
Thanks for your thoughts on the Ethexbet! We are happy to bring some of your thoughts to life in the future service development.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:47:21 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 12:18:54 PM by andulolika

Thanks for your thoughts on the Ethexbet! We are happy to bring some of your thoughts to life in the future service development.
I actually lost a bunch on a site waiting for it to be refilled, for when i were done to realise it was refilled, I recovered quite a bit here and got few tickets in the while Cheesy. //corrected

edit: It would be cool if we would have a history of our bets by inserting our address from somewhere.
You could mention the jackpot wins on one of your threads regularly for bump.

EDIT 2: Are we losing to fees? i been wagering for hours now. I almost can say i feel bad for winning so much, but I guess we would both be a bit frustrated for giving it to the miners, would be nice to be able to send with smaller fees, so one would have the option to pay really small fees with the acceptance of leaving the bets be for a few hours perhaps.

edit 3: is there any way to know whats your expected winning on 4 wins when you actualy bet on 5 for example?

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

I actually lost a bunch on a site waiting for it to be refilled, for when i were done to realise it was refilled, I recovered quite a bit here and got few tickets in the while Cheesy. //corrected

edit: It would be cool if we would have a history of our bets by inserting our address from somewhere.
You could mention the jackpot wins on one of your threads regularly for bump.

EDIT 2: Are we losing to fees? i been wagering for hours now. I almost can say i feel bad for winning so much, but I guess we would both be a bit frustrated for giving it to the miners, would be nice to be able to send with smaller fees, so one would have the option to pay really small fees with the acceptance of leaving the bets be for a few hours perhaps.

edit 3: is there any way to know whats your expected winning on 4 wins when you actualy bet on 5 for example?

Winning a lot, isn’t that great for betting? You are a lucky one!

Ethex suggests a comission, that warrants the bet being processed in one of the nearest upcoming blocks.
You can always change the comission, if you are ready to wait a bit. That would be great, if you’ll share your bet placing experience with us, if you’d place any with different gas limits.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:00:13 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 07:39:04 PM by andulolika

So, I been gambling for probably over 12 hours, how can i tell which bets didnt go thru, before going out i spent an hour on 3 bets that i cant tell what happend with them.
Would be nice to have a place to see which bets you sent, ones pending and number of jackpot tickets on address.

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:51:32 PM

Bankroll is empty now, i will try again but i will not get anything if win. I hope it will filled again soon so i can try to bet. If possible may be add half of jackpot to bankroll would be nice Cheesy. just suggestion.

EthexBet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 15

Humble member of this respective community!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:07:14 AM

Hi guys!
We want to remind you that in less than 12 hours the first monthly jackpot will be won!
You still can increase your chances of winning by buying any number of tickets with at least two selected cells.
More tickets - more chances!

Good luck!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:07:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 05:45:46 PM by andulolika

Could we have even bets that only been submited to already the network to show up? that way we can keep track on them in order of emission rather than when they show. Or even better, a tab with the current number of tickets and it's associated address?
I however dont understand why my bets delay so much when there are confirmations, I think that at this rate i could use very small transactions... it asked me for priority .006 eth for a .02 bet, I paid this time i wonder if it will speed up any of the other or will enter rn, however i think they too much, ill try something and let yall know after Tongue.
edit: i see last 18 bets werent processed yet, i wonder the reason.

Edit 2: I seen this in rules: Note: the actual prize amount is limited to the current prize pool and is divided proportionally between all winners within the same block, according to their bet amounts.

What i wonder is if I lost my bet automaticaly because the price pool got emptied in the meanwhile, however im certain they were confirmed quick just no idea why they werent played.

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:15:27 PM

Could we have even bets that only been submited to already the network to show up? that way we can keep track on them in order of emission rather than when they show. Or even better, a tab with the current number of tickets and it's associated address?

Yes, we are currently working to add something like this to our bets explorer.

What i wonder is if I lost my bet automaticaly because the price pool got emptied in the meanwhile, however im certain they were confirmed quick just no idea why they werent played.

No, they didn’t lost because the price pool got emptied. We had a technical failure during which the bets were not played. We have found and fixed the problem. All unplayed bets will be refunded.

Thank you!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:27:06 PM

Yes, we are currently working to add something like this to our bets explorer.

No, they didn’t lost because the price pool got emptied. We had a technical failure during which the bets were not played. We have found and fixed the problem. All unplayed bets will be refunded.

Thank you!

Thank you for the jackpots, I mean I already feelt hard to lose betting but the jackpot was the cherry of a tower cake Tongue.

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:08:33 AM

Quote from: andulysika link=topic;)=5120151.msg50273628#msg50273628 date=1553286426
Thank you for the jackpots, I mean I already feelt hard to lose betting but the jackpot was the cherry of a tower cake Tongue.
Being active on Ethex pays out greatly  🙂
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:18:36 AM

UPDATE NOTICE

Ethex website is currently being updated. Kindly, refrain from placing bets until separate notice will be posted.
BTC111

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:34:32 AM

Hi everyone!
We are happy to announce that the first monthly jackpot has been won!

The prize in amount 6.143 ETH ($843) has already reached the winner - Details on https://ethex.bet, in the "Monthly Jackpot" section.

We congratulate the winner in person if he reads this post.

Do not forget that we draw jackpots every day, week, month and season! You can always buy at least one ticket and count on a very solid prize.

The next Season jackpot pool already contains 18.47 ETH ($2540) to draw. It will draw on the block #7650000 (in 1 month)

Thank you for being with us. There is a lot of new coming soon, stay in touch!

Great news!
Who is that lucky man?Smiley
Is that real?
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:09:19 AM

I tried them for real, so no demo. Here my opinion and my suggestion.

Game and methods are ok, easy and clear.  Maybe a web page with less color should be appreciated  Smiley

But listen to me: your main page doesn't  look a gambling website! Damn! Seems i'm on etherscan! So try to reduce space for info about block and try to go for a better and game-friendly design!

I also suggest more impovements: mobile version and no metamask .

Why mobile? Because Lot of people play during free time, so they like to play from they phone.

Why no metamask? Well, consider that i don't take kindly plugins to insall on my pc  Roll Eyes

Don't look back in anger
Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:42:10 PM

I tried them for real, so no demo. Here my opinion and my suggestion.

Game and methods are ok, easy and clear.  Maybe a web page with less color should be appreciated  Smiley

But listen to me: your main page doesn't  look a gambling website! Damn! Seems i'm on etherscan! So try to reduce space for info about block and try to go for a better and game-friendly design!

I also suggest more impovements: mobile version and no metamask .

Why mobile? Because Lot of people play during free time, so they like to play from they phone.

Why no metamask? Well, consider that i don't take kindly plugins to insall on my pc  Roll Eyes

Thank you for the feedback! We will keep improving our service.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:53:26 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 05:20:12 PM by andulolika

Note that whoever won the monthly jackpot the same day he won the weekly one, and past weekly aswell.

Damn that was a nice fight for that .4 that someone lost before winning the pool.

So when do we get a chat.

Ethex_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:55:58 AM

Note that whoever won the monthly jackpot the same day he won the weekly one, and past weekly aswell.

Damn that was a nice fight for that .4 that someone lost before winning the pool.

So when do we get a chat.

The chat on Ethex website will be active soon, we are already working on that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: