Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are FPGA Miners Profitable? Hash Altcoin Blackminer F1+ FPGA Miner Review  (Read 427 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 12:29:32 PM

Are FPGA miners profitable? Today I will review FPGA mining and analyze the latest FPGA miner to be released, the Blackminer F1+!
Subscribe to VoskCoin on YouTube - http://voskco.in/Sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFqivSKJ-rY

Get free coins w/ Blackminer F1 demo - http://voskco.in/FreeF1
If you want a FPGA miner to make digital monies - http://voskco.in/F1fpga
Blackminer F1(not+) miner profit calculator - http://voskco.in/F1Profits

If you have been following cryptocurrency mining over any span of time you will quickly realize that mining is dominated by graphics cards, asic miners, and fpga miners. Graphics cards or GPUs are great at mining many different algorithms and can be found in most modern computers, ASIC miners are specialized hardware built to dominate mining one specific crypto coin, and FPGA miners are a highly specific and versatile advanced piece of hardware taht can be programmed to outperform graphics cards mining numerous mining algorithms with an appropriate bitstream. The drawback is being able to get a bitstream when it is still profitable, those making a ton of money do not like to share these, and FPGA hardware is historically much more expensive per card than a graphics card or even most ASIC miners for example.

The HashAltcoin Blackminer F1+ as well as other models hits an interesting part of the market, where it is an FPGA miner that looks like an ASIC miner and has a price point around a full GPU mining rig or medium priced ASIC miner. This FPGA miner is less expensive than many of the xilinx fpga miners / sqrl / bcu 1525 etc fpga miners.

If you want to setup your Blackminer FPGA miner to mine Denarius (solo mining) using the tribus mining algorithm (which you select from the drop-down menu on the miner) you will paste this into the miner.
& sub my address w/ yours obviously.
URL
stratum+tcp://asia.bsod.pw:2153
Worker
D9XDNFeBc7toc7rgrBhQxaw5fmUZUr5jmJ.f1p
Password
m=solo

Read Bittawms Blackminer Review here - http://voskco.in/BitRev
Watch The Technicals F1 Review here - http://voskco.in/TechF1

Just to be clear, there are no referral links in this post

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 06:22:01 AM

I hope this review is more accurate than the one you posted about how the Constantinople Hard Fork killed eth mining profit Smiley  Grin

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

I hope this review is more accurate than the one you posted about how the Constantinople Hard Fork killed eth mining profit Smiley  Grin

+1

Grin
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:32:25 AM

+1

Grin

You missed my point

My point was that the "pie" of eth mining profits has been reduced

Regardless if diff is down, and your piece of pie is the same size

The overall pie of ETH is reduced, simple as that.

Also if you say that's not true, then you are being misled by the diff bomb that should not have been going off within ETH in the first place.

Simple as that Shocked

xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:15:09 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 04:47:48 AM by xxcsu
Merited by jadefalke (1)

Your point is totally worthless

you and your pies .. write a reviews, blogs about some bakery product then   Grin

This is what you said :
Ethereum has forked and thus implemented changes to their blockchain. ETH reduced their block reward from 3 to 2 Ethereum per block SIGNIFICANTLY reducing miner earnings.
All of us are mining for profit, for extra income, extra $ ... so i personally give a s..t about your pies, and keep mining ETH  Grin
With the same setup, Actually im making more "pies" than before the hard fork  Grin, its mean my earning is slightly better than before the hard fork Wink

Its amazing how you can not accept the fact, you wrote a totally incorrect review , post or whatever you calling it ...
Two weeks After the hard fork, im still getting the same amount of ETH,  !!!
Are you blind ? Missed some basic math classes when you was in elemntary school ? or what ?
so what is your point exactly ?

With the same hardware , If i mined 2ETH/week before the hard fork , how the hell i still can mine 2 eth/week two weeks after the hard fork ? if your statement is right Huh
Ethereum has forked and thus implemented changes to their blockchain. ETH reduced their block reward from 3 to 2 Ethereum per block SIGNIFICANTLY reducing miner earnings.

Im sure you missed some basic math classes, in this case i would like to give you suggestion , watch this movie a few times:  "Billy Madison"" (with Adam Sandler) and consider the same thing what he did for his future in that movie Smiley if you decide to do what ""Billy Madison" done in that movie , record everything, make a movie from it, and post it on your youtube blog Smiley All of us going to enjoy that Wink Name the movie to something like this : "Oops Billy Madison did it again 24 years later"   Grin

Also if you say that's not true, then you are being misled by the diff bomb that should not have been going off within ETH in the first place.
Simple as that Shocked
Are you part of the ETH dev team ? Trying to tell the dev team how to process the hard fork ? Where you get this information : "the diff bomb that should not have been going off within ETH"
The miner rewards has been reduced, and at the same time the difficulty has been adjusted by the developers Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:24:40 PM

+1 you nailed it. merited.
Your point is totally worthless

you and your pies .. write a reviews, blogs about some bakery product then   Grin

This is what you said :
All of us are mining for profit, for extra income, extra $ ... so i personally give a s..t about your pies, and keep mining ETH  Grin
With the same setup, Actually im making more "pies" than before the hard fork  Grin, its mean my earning is slightly better than before the hard fork Wink

Its amazing how you can not accept the fact, you wrote a totally incorrect review , post or whatever you calling it ...
Two weeks After the hard fork, im still getting the same amount of ETH,  !!!
Are you blind ? Missed some basic math classes when you was in elemntary school ? or what ?
so what is your point exactly ?

With the same hardware , If i mined 2ETH/week before the hard fork , how the hell i still can mine 2 eth/week two weeks after the hard fork ? if your statement is right Huh

Im sure you missed some basic math classes, in this case i would like to give you suggestion , watch this movie a few times:  "Billy Madison"" (with Adam Sandler) and consider the same thing what he did for his future in that movie Smiley if you decide to do what ""Billy Madison" done in that movie , record everything, make a movie from it, and post it on your youtube blog Smiley All of us going to enjoy that Wink Name the movie to something like this : "Oops Billy Madison did it again 24 years later"   Grin

Simple as that Shocked
Are you part of the ETH dev team ? Trying to tell the dev team how to process the hard fork ? Where you get this information : "the diff bomb that should not have been going off within ETH"
The miner rewards has been reduced, and at the same time the difficulty has been adjusted by the developers Smiley
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:21:33 PM
Merited by VoskCoin (1)

I have 105GH on ETH, while Vosk was found to be wrong at the end He was technically right for about 2 days, until difficulty bomb was removed and the artificial difficulty reset.  I went from 10 eth to 8 ish for 2 days and that sucked and I did consider moving.  I figured before the fork i'd loose about 10% but when it hit and it was 20% I was like WTF.  Once it reset as we all know now basically had no effect for now so i'm happy.  It will eventually have an effect if it keeps climbing and more peeps join the hash.

So in summation chill. LOL

Vosk in most part is informative, and I watch some of his stuff.  For instance this FPGA I could give a crap about so i don't watch it! He is especially helpful to the peeps that don't research as much as they should.  You can't bat 1000 everyone screws up once in awhile.  

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!   Tongue

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:59:40 AM

" Vosk was found to be wrong at the end He was technically right for about 2 days"

HE WASNT RIGHT FOR A SECOND ! HE POSTED HIS BS ON March 05, 2019, 10:42:41 PM, 5 days after the Constantinople Hard Fork  Grin
Just saying Smiley

GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:00:14 AM

Can anyone share an invite to the althash discord group please?
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:22:27 PM

I have 105GH on ETH, while Vosk was found to be wrong at the end He was technically right for about 2 days, until difficulty bomb was removed and the artificial difficulty reset.  I went from 10 eth to 8 ish for 2 days and that sucked and I did consider moving.  I figured before the fork i'd loose about 10% but when it hit and it was 20% I was like WTF.  Once it reset as we all know now basically had no effect for now so i'm happy.  It will eventually have an effect if it keeps climbing and more peeps join the hash.

So in summation chill. LOL

Vosk in most part is informative, and I watch some of his stuff.  For instance this FPGA I could give a crap about so i don't watch it! He is especially helpful to the peeps that don't research as much as they should.  You can't bat 1000 everyone screws up once in awhile.  

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!   Tongue

Cheesy

dont take the internet too serious  Cool

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

Can anyone share an invite to the althash discord group please?

hashaltcoin blackminer fpga server discord invite link - https://discord.gg/KEURATR ( I'm not affiliated with them, just an invite to their server )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: