Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53148 times)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

For me, when it comes to confidence I follow a simple rhythm

if you have confidence in all you do, you will prosper

And that has kept me going with crypto currency and bounty hunting
Just believe in your capabilities and you won’t feel nervous
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:38:10 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
You have suggested regulations for crypto, which I am also not against. It is surprising that till now, a lot of persons do not want the crypto market to be regulated as if they have some to hide that regulation could reveal.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:43:17 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
I don't really know what can be done about it, but I think it's up to the investors to learn from their mistakes and avoid such mistakes in the future. Exchanges too should learn and also improve their level of security, improving and leveling up is something they have to do regularly and make sure that the site is secured and there is no way for hackers to carry out their plans and all that.

That's all I can say, you can't just restore confidence with a snap of your fingers, it's not magic. By the time they watch and see how good things are getting over time, they will all get back on the ship.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:21:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is dubbed the official currency for the internet but despite its high volatility, enthusiasts has expressed love for it due to its utilities it offer in form of transparency, obscurity, cheap and decentralization. This is why confidence abounds

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:28:36 PM

Well, I do not think the lack of trust is simply due to the lack of regulation. It must be taken into account that during the great speculative wave of 2017 there was no regulation either, but what was in abundance was greedy speculators, eager to obtain great benefits in a fast way through the business in vogue. Today there is no such motivation, because investors are already more informed of the risks of this technology, so I do not think that a speculative wave will ever be repeated in this market again, although perhaps we would expect more organic and stable growth.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:32:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is dubbed the official currency for the internet but despite its high volatility, enthusiasts has expressed love for it due to its utilities it offer in form of transparency, obscurity, cheap and decentralization. This is why confidence abounds
people who do not have the confidence or still feel doubt against those who haven't probably crypto benefit of crypto. We're already feeling it, surely knows the risks and can handle it, that's what makes the kit has full confidence against cryptocurrency.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:37:23 PM

To restore confidence, firstly, every blockchain architecture like ETH, NEO, WAVES, STELLAR etc should should place security measures with regards scammers using their platform to build tokens with the intent to robbing crypto enthusiasts. This has been the bad side of ERC20 tokens, since it's open source and anyone can just build any token on it without permission. I also think a little bit of regulations will help a great deal to build back confidence, I'm not saying there should be a total drift from decentralisation.  

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:51:32 PM

Maintaining trust is very difficult because Crypto is not a dead object but life that can be above and below. In my opinion, we need to sacrifice more time to find more information and of course don't give up easily. Because if you are smarter, you can get out of every problem and handle it in a good way.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

Negative news is always better remembered. One negative news can cover even 100 positive news. People don't want to dwell on the good and see crypto as just a Scam.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:34:32 PM

Hacking incidents wont stop easily because many scammers are greedy thus they will do everything for their own good.

Regulation is a good initiative to prevent this incident to happen and its beneficial to traders because they have an assurance that their funds are safe or it can be refunded if the exchange is hacked.

On the other hand bull run can encourage investors to be confident again to engage themselves in crypto, the problem is we dont know when it will going to happen.

powerman24

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:19:24 PM

Definitely, regulations are needed, preferably global ones. They cannot guarantee that the investment will be profitable, but it should be  protection against scam ICOs.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:28:24 PM

people who do not have the confidence or still feel doubt against those who haven't probably crypto benefit of crypto. We're already feeling it, surely knows the risks and can handle it, that's what makes the kit has full confidence against cryptocurrency.
Exactly, those who don't believe in digital currencies are those who never use it. even though for anyone who tries it, they will get tremendous benefits compared to when using other financial media. Digital currency is a revolutionary in the financial system and deserves to be appreciated as well as possible.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:31:13 PM

Hacking incidents wont stop easily because many scammers are greedy thus they will do everything for their own good.

Hackers are different from scammers because hackers have two different kind ( white hat and black hat )  or also known as the good and bad hackers  . while scammers are all bad .

On the other hand bull run can encourage investors to be confident again to engage themselves in crypto, the problem is we dont know when it will going to happen.

Aside from bull run , a bear run can also attract investor because investors are wise guys . they will try to wait for the lowest possible price of the assets before they get their hands on it.

Definitely, regulations are needed, preferably global ones. They cannot guarantee that the investment will be profitable, but it should be  protection against scam ICOs.

If there will be no scams because of regulations   the ico will also be profitable , the only problem about this regulation thing is that no one likes to implement it  .
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:37:47 PM

if all countries can legalize and regulate crypto, I am sure this can re-grow investor confidence in crypto, investors are hesitant about crypto because of the many bad news about crypto and also the prohibition of crypto in some countries, if in the future all countries legalize crypto, crypto will more powerful than now

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:53:19 PM

if all countries can legalize and regulate crypto, I am sure this can re-grow investor confidence in crypto, investors are hesitant about crypto because of the many bad news about crypto and also the prohibition of crypto in some countries, if in the future all countries legalize crypto, crypto will more powerful than now
[/quoteFor bitcoin and crypto to be legal in all countries, it is very difficult to reach 50% of the world alone, it is also very difficult. but this remains a priority for entrepreneurs, ahlicrypto and all those who support bitcoin and crypto who are trying to be accepted by the state and the people of each country. we have to help them by denying any negative news that is widely reported on social media and some sites because we know this will also grow new investors who will learn blockhcain and cryptocurrency

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:32:38 AM

Incident like hacking happen because exchanger not maintain the security issue. In internet world, i am believe digital asset will be interesting investment and i think the security is main issue for many people. But if we keep our token or coin in our own wallet, i think we already secure our coin or token
karagun125

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:51:30 AM

Confidence in cryptocurrency investments is a good factor that we should have because we have to be confident enough to risk or spare some money and time for investment in crypto business or else we won't earn or we won't get profit if we dont make a move to invest or trade.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:55:40 AM

Of course this is important, we must be sure that what we do in crypto will produce something good for the future, although we must be patient to get the results, the most important thing is to remain optimistic about the results that will be achieved in the future

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:59:46 AM

Confidence in cryptocurrency investments is a good factor that we should have because we have to be confident enough to risk or spare some money and time for investment in crypto business or else we won't earn or we won't get profit if we dont make a move to invest or trade.
it is true that I agree with what you say, if you want to invest in the crypto world you have to convince yourself that later if something bitter happens you are not too deeply disappointed, like now the crypto world is weakened or not what happens and the results obtained are not as expected.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:25:50 AM

Minimizing volatility of cryptocurrency is one of the factors that can restore confidence in cryptocurrency. The market is filled with fake ICOs fleecing potential investors and bounty hunters. So curbing such practice is another part to restore confidence. Hacking of coins from exchanges is another genuine problems that should be controlled. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: