Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM???  (Read 1677 times)
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:28:26 AM

When tele come to the market first I do some research and at that time in my opinion its not a good project for me to invest. And by time its started to look scammy for me. If still its a legit project I think its failed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

When tele come to the market first I do some research and at that time in my opinion its not a good project for me to invest. And by time its started to look scammy for me. If still its a legit project I think its failed.

Legit? Unfortunately, this word is still difficult to use. First, they confiscated the tokens of people (regardless of bounty, airdrop, etc.). Then they reduced their staking income. And they don't make payments like that's not enough! The CEO is irrational, there is no team left, and the community has left TELE. For whatever reason, such ridiculous behavior is unacceptable. They've completely corrupted a system that's working very well. After this point, I'm not sure if there is any expectation from Miracle Tele. I'm sorry for the investors. Everything went worse than expected.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

I do not know, but I followed their bounty program and all went well, it is unfortunate if this project is really a scam because according to information when the project exits everything runs smoothly, the stacking process is no problem.
but after you say this, and some people have created a thread in the accusation scam, maybe this did happen.
pageraji (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:50:12 AM

I do not know, but I followed their bounty program and all went well, it is unfortunate if this project is really a scam because according to information when the project exits everything runs smoothly, the stacking process is no problem.
but after you say this, and some people have created a thread in the accusation scam, maybe this did happen.
Some member here that followed the bounty and get pay, and sold the token after 1 month distribution is lucky persons..i think its fair and legit bounty but not legit project
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:54:30 AM

Miracle tele teams are a victims of mismanagement, they allow airdrop hunters and bounty hunters to stake their tokens and they keep paying out rewards and unfortunately it backfired, i hope sooner or later they stand back on their feet and learn from their mistakes
Prince Corey du Lac

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:16:37 PM

Miracle tele is 100% a scam, they are now de-activating dormant accounts, I got the sim card but then they made my airdropped and earned coins from staking 100 from airdrop and 200 from staking all worthless, so now one has to deposit their own money and because I use the mobile so little, they see the inactivity, then they de-activate it, even though you have your own money in it, they are currently stealing money from people not paying attention. You need to write them to get re-activated, then get out! Was reasonable rates too, I was looking forward to mobile savings from staking but that is now a fantasy. Everyone needs to get out or stay away from these scammers.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:32:01 PM

A CEO leaving the channel because of too much fud shows he is incompetent and lacks the neccessary knowledge to pilot a platform. It also shows the CEO is only after his pocket and nothing more. To make it even more worst, the other team decides to go on vocation when the community members are busy asking for clarifications; it also shows the other team are selfish as well.
From all these, it points to scam and the community members should be careful and prepare for the worst. It's so disappointing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: