Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Airdrops?  (Read 423 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:58:43 PM

There are even more than the tokens you have mentioned in my waves wallet and I have still been seeing more of the tokens sent to my waves wallet without knowing where it's been sent from and how those tokens will be of benefit to me.

I have actually checked all through the waves DEX and I can't find any of the token in my wallet listed there, so I don't really know what we are to do with the tokens since it can't be traded.

Nothing to do with worthless assets. Will stay in our wallet like a trash. I have coins also in my waves wallet but most of them are crap. Very rare that you can see a valuable waves asset. Is it because it is too easy to create a waves asset?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:39:56 PM

Nothing to do with worthless assets. Will stay in our wallet like a trash. I have coins also in my waves wallet but most of them are crap. Very rare that you can see a valuable waves asset. Is it because it is too easy to create a waves asset?
Sometime I feel it disturbs my view, I mean we have lots of tokens, but it's just a collection and not worth it at all. You're right it so damn rare to see a valuable token in there, the really valuable thing in his DEX is only bitcoin and ethereum. I think yes, it's really easy so that so much garbage pops up because of it.

jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:07:57 PM

Hey all so im looking at my waves desktop wallet now.  I click on portfolio and i see assets like this

1.  Bitcoin
2.  bitcoin cash
3.  bitcoin sv

I have a very tiny amount such as like 0.00003 in many of these.  It shows the price and the total value usd such as $0.50 and $0.35 and $0.27.  So basically these are legit right?

Then i notice i got

1.  Liquid               8 of them worth about $3 total
2.  Minersreward  150 of them worth about $18 total
3.  Progressive   50 of them worth about $98 total
4.  Surge           70 of them worth $2000 total
5.  Waves community token   30 worth $22 total
6.  Wavesreward token  50 worth $125 total

Obviously surge is incorrect right?  So those other coins are legit?  Thus the wavesreward token and minersreward are legit?

When i click on transactions received, i notice i receive minersreward, waves but then i receive things like

Received Suspicious, Received Read attachment, received admin.  So these are fake right?  So make sure you don't click on it? 

jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:01:12 PM

Anyone know the answer to my post above?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:10:12 PM

If you got some strange mails better not open or download attachment because you can take virus and steal your coins, regarding that coins you get i don't know, if are tokens maybe not have value.
baja the furious

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:35:01 PM

Well, I have not any problem with this Airdrop ... everything goes fine ...  Roll Eyes
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:04:20 AM

In waves network, everyone can makes any token based on waves network with only for small fee of waves.
That is why you got many tokens, but usually those are just some worthless tokens that have no real use case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: