Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting Bitcoin Price  (Read 896 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:06:22 PM

Don't bother yourself looking for good news and constantly waiting for the bullrun to happen everytime btc has a little upward movement, you can still trade in this market and make a good profit by just following the trend and not falling for news that come out of some news website that make money by creating fuds and etc.
News affect for the bitcoin price because once they have news like bad news people start panic and the result of that is decreasing.
You need to follow the movement of the market and for sure you will still earn money even we are in the bear market. Once they have news make sure that is true and don't trust easily.

Well it's probably better to trade with alts at this point rather than btc, better profits from alt movements. And i agree that it's pointless to try and predict the price. It's always been futile to accurately pinpoint where bitcoin will go. We can only make plans that will be flexible for whatever movement it is that btc makes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:19:33 PM

Everyone keep on waiting for the bull run but whales don't really care to push it right now, I think they are more focused on collecting coins now and planning to move it by next year. No matter what news they throw today it doesn't matter anymore since I think they were fixed already. Let's just accept the fact that we could never really predict the outcome of cryptocurrency.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:29:16 PM

Don't bother yourself looking for good news and constantly waiting for the bullrun to happen everytime btc has a little upward movement, you can still trade in this market and make a good profit by just following the trend and not falling for news that come out of some news website that make money by creating fuds and etc.
News affect for the bitcoin price because once they have news like bad news people start panic and the result of that is decreasing.
You need to follow the movement of the market and for sure you will still earn money even we are in the bear market. Once they have news make sure that is true and don't trust easily.

Well it's probably better to trade with alts at this point rather than btc, better profits from alt movements. And i agree that it's pointless to try and predict the price. It's always been futile to accurately pinpoint where bitcoin will go. We can only make plans that will be flexible for whatever movement it is that btc makes.

These days we can't expect all those alts to have good profit as we expect better compared with what we had with btc. Most of alts right now weren't gaining good values and in fact those previous outstanding crypto really fall back at worst price. More holders declined their support on each crypto community and cannot remain stronger on how they've managed holding altcoins for longer time, I think 60% of them given up their crypto holdings.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:34:23 AM

It's still not yet ready to move pal. reason why still stable at this moment,  but no need to worry because soon or later it will start to accumulating.  If i were you if you don't want to miss this opportunity must ride early to prevent regrets , rather than waiting for further results wherein not safe because bitcoin always make a new value suddenly when progressing. In fact there's a good news nowadays that there's an upcoming bump again on it. So you should be aware about it.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:47:20 AM

It's still not yet ready to move pal. reason why still stable at this moment,  but no need to worry because soon or later it will start to accumulating.  If i were you if you don't want to miss this opportunity must ride early to prevent regrets , rather than waiting for further results wherein not safe because bitcoin always make a new value suddenly when progressing. In fact there's a good news nowadays that there's an upcoming bump again on it. So you should be aware about it.
Basically we must be prepared to accept all possible risks, investing in the crypto world has a high level of risk so that when we make a wrong decision we can lose everything. Investing in the crypto world requires ourselves to be able to make the best decisions possible, it is a choice and we must be able to do it well.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

If we look this years price think we could easily say that this year will be stable in price, with few spikes furring this year. Dunno what can be high price maybe around 6k for this years. If this price remain as it is for next 4-5 months or price be stable little over 4k then it quite possible that we see bigger spike in price. Some articles suggest that we will see something like this but there were some very crazy prediction for this year in bitcoin price.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:36:00 AM

Predicting Bitcoin's price is impossible because it is UNSTABLE . There are some price predictions on every bitcoin user. Price predictions are only opinions of every individual. We can't predict the future price  of bitcoin but we can save bitcoin. Price Analyst also have there predictions with explanations, they predicted a little bit near but it doesn't mean of the right price.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

Predicting Bitcoin's price is impossible because it is UNSTABLE . There are some price predictions on every bitcoin user. Price predictions are only opinions of every individual. We can't predict the future price  of bitcoin but we can save bitcoin. Price Analyst also have there predictions with explanations, they predicted a little bit near but it doesn't mean of the right price.
You are right no one is predict the Bitcoin future but experts are analyse the future possibilities of Bitcoin hype so still believe the future pump. The market was unstable so all are afraid in Bitcoin investment but sometimes little pump will make huge energy on crypto market and we need some strong evidence of future result of Bitcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

You are right no one is predict the Bitcoin future but experts are analyse the future possibilities of Bitcoin hype so still believe the future pump. The market was unstable so all are afraid in Bitcoin investment but sometimes little pump will make huge energy on crypto market and we need some strong evidence of future result of Bitcoin.

There are also no so called experts here, maybe they are experts on plotting TA, but we all know that most of the time TA is not applicable in this market because of the volatility.

You just have to looked at the current price, it is stuck again in $4k, and those so called experts are still divided in there predictions some are pointing that this could be the start of a rally, but majority say that  we are still in under the control of the bulls.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:42:41 PM

You just have to looked at the current price, it is stuck again in $4k, and those so called experts are still divided in there predictions some are pointing that this could be the start of a rally, but majority say that  we are still in under the control of the bulls.
We are probably now still under with bull market but it is too volatile we don't know the possible happen. There's a bunch of predicting bitcoin price, speculation, and even all analysis but all of that are base on their opinion. We all know that the bitcoin price is unpredictable and we can wait when it will recover again. I don't mind the price, for me, as long as I have profited from the point where I started to invest then, it will be fine.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:55:13 PM
Merited by reda (1)

People say that as Bitcoin has reached its maximum market cap, we might see either a big pump or a bull run in the month of June. This is what the experts say. This is what everyone expects from December 2017. If a bull run happens then yes, its going to be a big delightful even to those who are holding coins.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:33:00 AM

Predicting Bitcoin's price is impossible because it is UNSTABLE . There are some price predictions on every bitcoin user. Price predictions are only opinions of every individual. We can't predict the future price  of bitcoin but we can save bitcoin. Price Analyst also have there predictions with explanations, they predicted a little bit near but it doesn't mean of the right price.
The prediction is also a way of saving the bitcoin because I believe as we speak that 70% of people into cryptocurrency carry positive news about BTC as regards its upward price than those who go against it.

Predictions also help the market while we also have a major role to play too of actually using the system for our daily activities such as payment for goods and service and so on, other than the investment aspect of the coin. I believe that very soon, we will be happy with the system and be rewarded for our patience.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:55:19 PM

People say that as Bitcoin has reached its maximum market cap, we might see either a big pump or a bull run in the month of June. This is what the experts say. This is what everyone expects from December 2017. If a bull run happens then yes, its going to be a big delightful even to those who are holding coins.

I wish the same, I am looking that bull run to reach the 10k USD in coming june similar to that I have came across many news site and found that bitcoin price speculation is really good and even Tom lee wrote that we can expect the bull run very soon.
I believe this is that situation and we can expect it on coming June month.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:09:31 PM

I just can't figure out why Bitcoin hasn't started rallying yet   Huh  .  I thought for sure it was going to get excited when Fidelity Bitcoin custody service launched and Samsung Galaxy S10 started selling and the London Blockchain ETF yet the price of Bitcoin is acting nonchalant still trading at 3900 for the past week.  I just find it mindboggling that given all the news and events since the start of 2018 when prices were at or near all time highs in regards to Cryptocurrency if you asked me I would value the prices to be higher as I see increasing adoption.  On Fidelity Digital Assests Twitter account they mentioned that institutional interest is still the same.  https://twitter.com/Kr00ney/status/1104056994393133058

it would be very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for this year with no indication whatsoever.
so you have to be patient because the market will not grow by itself without something that can arouse it. currently there is a lot of news that leads to improvements in the trade cycle. I think maybe in the middle of this year bitcoin can grow more than 5k

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:41:53 PM

I wish the same, I am looking that bull run to reach the 10k USD in coming june similar to that I have came across many news site and found that bitcoin price speculation is really good and even Tom lee wrote that we can expect the bull run very soon.
I believe this is that situation and we can expect it on coming June month.
We all look for when the moment of increase occurs. Everyone still believes in Bitcoin because before the price of Bitcoin once reached the level of 15,000USD, it was very possible to happen again even though it now seemed like it was impossible. many wonders are created in the world of Bitcoin so for me that the increase in the price of Bitcoin will significantly be possible. Support from all of us will make a change of view towards the world of Bitcoin and in general, the world of cryptocurrencies.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:27:57 PM

I think predicting bitcoin price is impossible, because bitcoin price is really unpredictable base on the unstable price. I believe that the price of bitcoin may change anytime so there is no accurate prediction that we can make. If we put basis on its price i believe that even expert on the crypto feild cannot predict the price of bitcoin.
It is very possible to predict bitcoin price but it is just that you cannot predicts it accurately all the time!  There are many traders here that can predict bitcoin up to 65%  accuracy but no man or software can predict 100% accuracy!
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:55:45 PM

I'm a little bored about people predicting, the price of Bitcoin, until now there is no one that is certain of the price of bitcoin stated by the predictor.
You can see as much as you like here:

News: https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd

News: https://www.bitcoinprice.com/predictions/

News: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/bitcoin-prediction

Well, for me the important thing is investment, trading, and long-term bitcoin are now more important than predictions.
The bottom line: sure that the price of Bitcoin will someday experience a fantastic and extraordinary rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:02:50 PM

I think predicting bitcoin price is impossible, because bitcoin price is really unpredictable base on the unstable price. I believe that the price of bitcoin may change anytime so there is no accurate prediction that we can make. If we put basis on its price i believe that even expert on the crypto feild cannot predict the price of bitcoin.
It is very possible to predict bitcoin price but it is just that you cannot predicts it accurately all the time!  There are many traders here that can predict bitcoin up to 65%  accuracy but no man or software can predict 100% accuracy!
That's why cryptocurrency is really unpredictable, so if someone is trying to predict the price just because they are trading then the possibility of hitting it correctly is not really 100% but you can still manage to make your chances higher by doing the technical and fundamental analysis.

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:30:45 PM

There is nothing particularly surprising, the bitcoin market is completely controlled by the big players, regardless of what news they have - they will keep the price they need, even if there is a lot of positive news, they can do whatever they want with the price. They have all the possibilities for this.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 03:21:40 AM

I'm a little bored about people predicting, the price of Bitcoin, until now there is no one that is certain of the price of bitcoin stated by the predictor.
You can see as much as you like here:

News: https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd

News: https://www.bitcoinprice.com/predictions/

News: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/bitcoin-prediction

Well, for me the important thing is investment, trading, and long-term bitcoin are now more important than predictions.
The bottom line: sure that the price of Bitcoin will someday experience a fantastic and extraordinary rise.

Good, at least you have your decision to not taking seriously about prediction, and that is what we need to do. The predictions still come out, and many more predictions will come but the truth, prediction still a prediction and it can happen or not in the future. As long as we can choose what we want, then we don't have to bother with the prediction. Right now, bitcoin price is more than $4111 and it's a good think that we need to realize that bitcoin price can increase more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: